>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

doesn't sound too bad to me either (depending on syn value of noodles). Somethimes I just get hungry, I try to grab syn free stuff (or very close to it). I have a massive breakfast and people cant believe how much I have, but it's syn free and I'm losing weight.... so I don't worry!!

My breakfast is normally something like:
fruit salad made with chopped apple, banana, orange, grapes and raspberries/strawberries
mullerlight
tomatoes, scrambled or poached egg, bacon (fat removed), mushrooms (cooked not fat) and a piece of wholemeal toast

syn free + 1 HEB and massive!!

It takes me ages to chomp through all that - but it sets me up for the day!!

I'm getting up early tomorrow morning..........just so I can have a Vicki breakfast! lol I'm fair drooling now

I usually end up eating my breakfast at my desk :eek:

That Vicki, probably lives in some posh hotel like Barbara Cartland did :D

Why am I torturing myself watching masterchef!

well done on everys weight losses :) i couldnt post last week but i gained 1lb...but this week i have lost 4 1/2lb whooopppeee

Roziee said:
:wavey:

I'm here lucia...

Clumsy, happy birthday darling...

Girls- I've updated all of your losses, please let me know if I've missed anyone out..

Leah- :wavey: welcome to the mad house my love giggle: I've added you on to the list.. Tell us know about yourself..

Peacey :hug99: thank you so much Hun. You really made me smile, you always do. You're a breath of fresh air, seriously.. Thank you :hug99:

Vicki- you nutter! :8855: how much longer do you have in reading?

I met with a friend of mine tonight after work... Went and ate Persian food- oh my... *drool* food was amazing.. Had grilled meats, rice and salad.. Same as yesterday but the meat was just to die for... Delicious food, amazing company :) have had loads of green tea/peppermint tea too... Hopefully that will help me lose weight this week! Lol

Much love to you all xxx

Hi I've lost one pound this week! I can't pm u for some reason sorry!

Ladies :) just popped in to say Hellllllllooooo!! Well done on all the losses great stuff and happy birthday clumsy hope you've had a fab day... Went to view a house this morning not looking forward to "The Move" but hey hoooo I love love loved the house 4 bedrooms eek well if I can't be greedy with food and can't spend my wages on take aways I will spend on a walk in wardrobe for all my lovely new clothes for when I actually love my body again ha ha ... It's in a lovely area with lots of kids for my gorgeous son to play with and actually the same cul de sac where Hubby grew up and all the neighbours are the same please god let us be accepted!! Please? No really really please I'm not asking for much I HOPE YOUR LISTENING up there,... Am I going mad??with the deprivation of ready salted walkers mmmmmmm drool dribble dribble drool ha ha... And after all that droning on it's still clumsy's birthday yayyy happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear clumsy happy birthday to you ;) xxxx

LadyFerret said:
well done on everys weight losses :) i couldnt post last week but i gained 1lb...but this week i have lost 4 1/2lb whooopppeee

emzybop said:
Hi I've lost one pound this week! I can't pm u for some reason sorry!

I've updated you guys... Well done my loves!

jemmsie83 said:
Ladies :) just popped in to say Hellllllllooooo!! Well done on all the losses great stuff and happy birthday clumsy hope you've had a fab day... Went to view a house this morning not looking forward to "The Move" but hey hoooo I love love loved the house 4 bedrooms eek well if I can't be greedy with food and can't spend my wages on take aways I will spend on a walk in wardrobe for all my lovely new clothes for when I actually love my body again ha ha ... It's in a lovely area with lots of kids for my gorgeous son to play with and actually the same cul de sac where Hubby grew up and all the neighbours are the same please god let us be accepted!! Please? No really really please I'm not asking for much I HOPE YOUR LISTENING up there,... Am I going mad??with the deprivation of ready salted walkers mmmmmmm drool dribble dribble drool ha ha... And after all that droning on it's still clumsy's birthday yayyy happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear clumsy happy birthday to you ;) xxxx

Lol il keep my fingers crossed for you, when do you find out? Xx

Hi all just checking in. Have been mad at work and poorly and not been at class or on plan really. Off on hols on sun so back on plan after that. See you all in 10 days x

Hi all just checking in. Have been mad at work and poorly and not been at class or on plan really. Off on hols on sun so back on plan after that. See you all in 10 days x

Have a great time and we will see you when you get back :cool:

Going anywhere nice?

I don't usually have that many carbs, I promise. Must be because I actually had no meat at all yesterday that I was so hungry. Wednesday is the day before shopping, and there doesn't be much left in the house by then lol
The low fat crisps were 5 syns. So with the alpen lights, it brought it up to 11 syns. I did have a lot of pasta though, I think.
Today will be better!

I'm so jealous, have a great time xx

Hello all...finding it difficult to type...have just finished my first day of the 30 day shred and am feeling like Bambi on ice!!!! I must go and have a hot bath now otherwise I won't be able to move tomorrow morning......Lucia my love I am blaming you....all that talk of gym yesterday got me thinking, went to the Doc's to ask about my dodgy ankle and he said some exercise might improve it......I'm not sure that's what he had in mind but...no pain no gain!!! It is hard going and I marched out the jumping jacks....I'm keen not stupid!!! But I can see that if you keep it up your fitness level would improve fairly quickly...and it's only 20mins so no excuse not to fit it in......although I may have tramatized my daughters bast friend who walked in the lounge to find me grunting and groaning and sweating profusely....squealed and ran out!!!.....I'd say I may have put spoilt him for any other woman but he is gay.....and I'd say about know he is very happy with the lifestyle choice he's made!!! Will chat later girls when I can breath again!!!
Ohh and I lost 1/2 a lb this week....very happy with that after my lovely weekend...as long as I lose 7lb a month I'm on track to lose 6st this year...yay!! xx

Hello all...finding it difficult to type...have just finished my first day of the 30 day shred and am feeling like Bambi on ice!!!! I must go and have a hot bath now otherwise I won't be able to move tomorrow morning......Lucia my love I am blaming you....all that talk of gym yesterday got me thinking, went to the Doc's to ask about my dodgy ankle and he said some exercise might improve it......I'm not sure that's what he had in mind but...no pain no gain!!! It is hard going and I marched out the jumping jacks....I'm keen not stupid!!! But I can see that if you keep it up your fitness level would improve fairly quickly...and it's only 20mins so no excuse not to fit it in......although I may have tramatized my daughters bast friend who walked in the lounge to find me grunting and groaning and sweating profusely....squealed and ran out!!!.....I'd say I may have put spoilt him for any other woman but he is gay.....and I'd say about know he is very happy with the lifestyle choice he's made!!! Will chat later girls when I can breath again!!!
Ohh and I lost 1/2 a lb this week....very happy with that after my lovely weekend...as long as I lose 7lb a month I'm on track to lose 6st this year...yay!! xx

Peacedove I'm reading this at work - just smothered a giggle at that which came out as a massive snort! :8855:

Back