>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I only managed 1lb this week, but I am happy as it gives me my 3 stone sticker. That makes 15lbs off in 2012. Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

They all stack up Dani :) Well done on your loss, and well done on hitting your 3 stone! Brilliant xxx

I only managed 1lb this week, but I am happy as it gives me my 3 stone sticker. That makes 15lbs off in 2012. Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Well done for getting your 3 stone sticker.

Well disaster has struck........... I cannot even list all the bad stuff i have eaten today * walks to naughty corner* im blaming star week!! WI tomorrow could be fun NOT!!! Got a feeling im gonna let the side down for a second week, sorry in advance on the plus side im aiming to be super good this week back to the gym aswell, hubbys better so he will be back to work, kids will be at school so im hopeful its going to be a better week *fingers crossed* xx

Been extra good today, only had 4 syns all day and had loads of sf, despite this I'm having a 'fat' day, I actually feel really fat today, not bloated or anything just fat! Still this is the end of the week for me and I WILL be drawing a line under it and starting afresh tomorrow.
One thing I did whilst at my parents was create my own sw book (as I don't go to meetings I don't have one of the 'official' ones) I logged into sw online and printed off shed loads of stuff, just waiting for a phone call now to ask what's happened to all their printer ink! Haha whoops! I must've printed off a good 70 pages of recipes, fit logs, food planners and god knows what else! Hopefully it does me good and here's to a good week this week :)

Hello all

Sorry I have been AWOL, but am reporting back in today!!!!

just been struggling and having a hard time but hey ho today is the start of my 12 week countdown to my Hols

Just half off in 2 weeks, but it could so easily have been a gain

Take care all,

Bron

I'll taste it again tonight girls to see how I feel lol

Well done on the losses dani and bron :)

I've lost 2.5 lbs :bliss:

So I've lost 1 stone and 1/2 lb :D and only 1 more lb till I've lost 3 stones overall! :D

Very very happy :)

I'll taste it again tonight girls to see how I feel lol

Well done on the losses dani and bron :)

I've lost 2.5 lbs :bliss:

So I've lost 1 stone and 1/2 lb :D and only 1 more lb till I've lost 3 stones overall! :D

Very very happy :)

Excellent! Well done Rozie xxx

Well i knew it would be bad but c'mon.... I have gained another 2lb!! Gutted x

Do you keep a food diary Paula? Not trying to preach or anything, but sometimes writing things down can help us stay on track xxx

*week can be a pain in the neck for some people though, so try not to feel too down about this week xxx Sometimes you've just got to have what your body is screaming for! lol

I write it down daily in a note book, i try to write it first then stick to it, had bad day yesterday though nevermind todays a new day xxx

Also gained 2lbs today but as I was away, didn't track, didn't drink nearly enough fluids hopefully I can turn that into a nice loss next week :) Congrats to the losers today :)

Sorry about the gains :( It's never nice, deserved or not.

I am in serious need of some motivation today. So tired. Went to bed at a reasonable time, but ended up tossing and turning until around 2.30am and then dragged myself out of bed for the kids for school and baby for breakfast. Had planned on going out for a walk this morning with baby, but just can't face it.
Maybe if I manage to have a nap before lunch, I can manage my walk after lunch...

Just feel so lazy today, although I have gotten all my cleaning (apart from washing the floors) done, breakfast made, and stuff... so I'm not completely useless I suppose haha

Starting Day 1 of the 30 day shred today. What have I gotten myself into!?
I've searched all DVD stockists near me for weeks... found it on ebay... the hassle!

Back