>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I am determined to lose this week 4lb would be lovely but anything coming off will be fab.
Im doing EE, so far,
Breakfast - huge fruit bowl (5 different pieces of fruit)
snack - baked beans
just thinking about lunch.

sorry for putting it all on here but maybe if i do something wrong you can all shout at me lol xx

Commiserations Paula and Dory, as Mandy said, even if you know what caused it it's still disappointing. Try not to let it spoil your motivation for this week. You both seem pretty up for it this week so I'm sure the losses will come.

Isn't it annoying when you can be so good for a whole week and only lose a lb but you only need to stray off plan for one day and end up putting on 2lb :mad:

Mandy, is this what you need, lol? :asskick:

Sarah that is so true, i can eat a really small bit of something bad and gain weight yet i have to be perfect all week to loose a pound or two, its so hard but im determined this week, thank you for your kind words ladies, i really dont know what id do without you (actually i do id give up and eat chocolate!!) xx

Lunch-Chicken salad with little bit of s/cream 2 syns

I am determined to lose this week 4lb would be lovely but anything coming off will be fab.
Im doing EE, so far,
Breakfast - huge fruit bowl (5 different pieces of fruit)
snack - baked beans
just thinking about lunch.

sorry for putting it all on here but maybe if i do something wrong you can all shout at me lol xx

It's a good idea Paula, you can be sure of loads of good advice.

I'm no expert on EE, but I'm sure between meal snacks either have to be super free or syns?

I'm no expert on EE, but I'm sure between meal snacks either have to be super free or syns?

I was wondering about the beans as a snack too. Not a current member so maybe someone who is could clarify?

I was wondering about the beans as a snack too. Not a current member so maybe someone who is could clarify?

When I said I 'thought' I was sure......I am sure. I just didn't want to some across as bossy/picky/critical :eek: Beans can only be a free snack on the green plan. Sorry

When I said I 'thought' I was sure......I am sure. I just didn't want to some across as bossy/picky/critical :eek: Beans can only be a free snack on the green plan. Sorry

Hahaha like a certain person who's name we won't mention ;) (Miss Slinky) :D:D

Paula, I think you could of had the beans for breakfast. You had the fruit for super free but could also have had some mushrooms or egg which would really fill you up. You probably wouldn't have wanted a snack then. It does seem a bit silly 'cos over the day you're eating the same amount of food.

Hahaha like a certain person who's name we won't mention ;) (Miss Slinky) :D:D

:giggle:

Paula, if you had the beans and the fruit within 20 mins of each other, then it can be classed as an EE meal as your fruit could have been your superfree.

If more than 20mins had passed, then unless you have some superfree WITH your beans (and called it a second breakfast! lol) then they have to be synned because they aren't superfree.

If you're worried, you could always switch to a green day for today :D lol

I agree it does sound flipping bonkers! lol There must be a reson for it though :confused: lol

I'll shurrup, bog off and do some work now :eek: lol

Sorry those who have had gains. It's really disheartening when a stray kitkat or something can throw you right off. Just see it as a motivator for a fab on plan week and hopefully you'll have lovely big losses next week. xx

According to my Consultant, regarding snacks... superfree should be your first choice, but you may snack on free food too, as long as it's not enough to be classed as a meal. For instance a pack of savoury rice is a meal, but a mugshot is a snack.
*shrug*
It works for me!

According to my Consultant, regarding snacks... superfree should be your first choice, but you may snack on free food too, as long as it's not enough to be classed as a meal. For instance a pack of savoury rice is a meal, but a mugshot is a snack.
*shrug*
It works for me!

My consultant says this too and encourages us to keep boiled eggs and SW quiche in the fridge for snacking on :confused:

I try to stick to superfree though based on what others on here have said.

Hello lovelies, I have been in hiding with the old fella, he's been working away for the last couple of months so we have been spending a bit of quality time this last week.....I do have minimins on my smart phone (Samsung Galaxy ladies can highly recommend, just as good as the ipooh and better than the raspberry!!...see I have been reading...just difficult to comment on the app!!) Also celebrated my eldest daughters 21st...how old do I feel!! I think I did o.kish on plan. We went out for a family meal to celebrate on Friday, good old curry. I had a chicken Dahnsak and boiled rice (6 syns I think?)....but we did tuck into the fizz a bit...several bottles were consumed by eight of us....I would think I had almost a bottle to myself!!
And that was supposed to be it......but.......Saturday late afternoon some friends popped in unexpectedly with a bottle of wine and some good news...tried to say no but was persuaded, then my Daughters friends insisted that I joined them for a few as they got ready for their night out to celebrate her 21st and lubracated by the large glass of wine I didn't take a huge amount of persuading this time!!....they didn't leave for Brighton till 10.30.....by which time I had had several V and slimline T's. Sarahcroz I can empathise!!! I just need a couple of weeks with nothing on...(socially I mean!! although having to go about naked might make me think about what I'm putting in my mouth and how much I might want to exercise!!) But going to stay with friends next weekend and out on a stag do and the following weekend is the wedding!!!......I am just not strong enough not to have a drink!!! I keep thinking about how much I would have gained though had I not been following the plan.
Also girls I know I'm coming up to that couple of months in danger time when a few sts or gains can really send me off track....please please please can you boot me hard in the pants. I know that I want to do this, I know it's a long term thing and I really want to be able to enjoy a busy social life without scuppering myself at every turn!!! If I can get through the next few weeks and keep going I know I could do the whole year.
Well done ladies on some great losses...Corky 4lb woohoo!! Rozie 2lb brill !!
I am going to give the shred another go tonight, couldn't walk up and down the stairs after my first go on Thursday, just starting to feel better today...must work though, could feel that my whole body had been worked, did a 30min Zumba on Friday and walked dogs on Saturday and Sunday......Has anyone else done the 30 day shred? I'd like to know if you should do it every day, when I weight train at the gym I do one day cardio and another day weights to let the muscle repair. I really couldn't have done it the day after...or the day after that....making strange noises when getting on and off the loo which everyone found most amusing!!! And I'm not completely unfit!! Advice ladies please!! Good luck for a happy health day on plan.
Big love Clare xxxx

It's weird how consultants can vary in what they say :confused: Mine was always adamant that a snack should be either superfree or syns! lol

Starting Day 1 of the 30 day shred today. What have I gotten myself into!?
I've searched all DVD stockists near me for weeks... found it on ebay... the hassle!
I knew I'd read someone was going to start shredding!!...how did you get on Mandy? Perhaps we could try and motivate each other to keep it up...my thighs are still wrecking though from Thursday!!....felt o.k doing it but started to really feel it a few hours later!! xxx

I knew I'd read someone was going to start shredding!!...how did you get on Mandy? Perhaps we could try and motivate each other to keep it up...my thighs are still wrecking though from Thursday!!....felt o.k doing it but started to really feel it a few hours later!! xxx

Haven't started yet! Currently wearing jeans - somehow I don't think jeans are the best thing to wear for exercising lol - cos I had to nip out to the shops...but I will be starting this evening! Have to find a nice quiet spot - trying to work out if I have enough room in the bedroom for pushups! - and with an OH and 3 kids that's going to be difficult..."I want this...can you get me that...Mam pleeeease....I need some help...I'm hungry...when's dinner?....and the odd echoes of "Fia will you STOP doing that!" from the OH... hahaha

p.s. Sounds like you had a busy, and very synful few days there! lol... time to cut that out now! :p

Hi evryone,

I never knew that snacking had to be syns or super free, maybe this is where im going wrong? i always thought if i was eating free food i was ok, the menu planned changed a bit today as i had to go and get my daughter from school as she was poorly, so this is what i have had so far

Breakfast - 9.15 - fruit bowl (5 pieces)
Snack - 11.30 - baked beans
lunch - 3.55 - sweet and sour rice pot with chicken, boiled egg(random i know)
Dinner is going to be spag Bolg made with loads of veg and passata

I will try to have at least 10 syns as well

I think i will call today a good day, but from tomorrow remember the superfree only snacks, does this all look ok?
xx

Back