>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

SarahCroz said:
That's good news Rozie, hope you don't have any more trouble :)

Thanks Sarah :) me too..

I've told my sister that I want an actifry for my birthday :giggle: I said.. You can get the other siblings to chip in :8855: cheeky aren't I? ;-)

Well I know they're gonna get me something so it might as well be something I want, right?

I've told my sister that I want an actifry for my birthday :giggle: I said.. You can get the other siblings to chip in :8855: cheeky aren't I? ;-)

Well I know they're gonna get me something so it might as well be something I want, right?

Tee hee, I see what you did there :8855:

But seriously, good idea. Anyone here got one? What, apart from chips, can you cook in them?

Chip in! Chip in! lol Actifry chips :giggle:

Good idea Rozie. May as well be cheeky and ask for something you want :D

Good news about yer wound being all healed up. Fab news xx

Welcome to all the new members. Glad to have you with us :D

Oh and Rozie, I wasn't thinking about Christmas per say, it was the 6 stone I was thinking about and the end of the year! lol You must think I'm daft or summat :giggle:

I cooked them all pancakes, they all flipped them in the pan and I didnt even eat a smidge :D

Ohhh I'm starvin marvin!

Cooking me salmon now :D

I was so hungry I had my tea at 5.30 tonight :D. It was sooo nice, sliced turkey, carrot and swede mash, cabbage and bacon with pepper sauce. And for afters, roulade with syn free lemon curd and raspberrys. I feel like I've had a proper feast!

Corkey, you've got me thinking now... it's my birthday end of November, would be lovely to be a more normal size by then. All I have to do is keep going and keep getting back on plan when I stray off. I still struggle to imagine I'm going to do it but I feel part of a team now so I kinda 'have' to or I'll be letting the side down. :talk017:

I cooked them all pancakes, they all flipped them in the pan and I didnt even eat a smidge :D

That's will power for you! Well done :D. I've got no one home this year to make pancakes for which I'm a bit sad about, first time in the last 20 odd years I haven't almost redecorated the kitchen ceiling, lol :D. Only upside is I'm not tempted to eat any. Still rather have my kids home tho :(

Lucia Lucia said:

Ohhh I want pancakes baddddd.... Think I might indulge when I have an off day :D

Well done for resisting :)

SarahCroz said:
I was so hungry I had my tea at 5.30 tonight :D. It was sooo nice, sliced turkey, carrot and swede mash, cabbage and bacon with pepper sauce. And for afters, roulade with syn free lemon curd and raspberrys. I feel like I've had a proper feast!

Corkey, you've got me thinking now... it's my birthday end of November, would be lovely to be a more normal size by then. All I have to do is keep going and keep getting back on plan when I stray off. I still struggle to imagine I'm going to do it but I feel part of a team now so I kinda 'have' to or I'll be letting the side down. :talk017:

Me and corkey were talking about this last night... I'll be in The 14's if I lose 6 stones... haven't been that weight since I was 15....

Tummy full... Feel like a tunnocks caramel bar again but I won't eat one. Have enough syns as well but 2 chocolates yday is enough for a little while now..

I had an early tea too, at half past 4 lol. Mushroom risotto, it was lovely.

Getting a bit peckish, so Im heading for some trifle now.

Hi everyone, welcome to all the newbies your all doing fab. Roziee glad you are healing well. Sarah i have an actifry they do make good chips and roast potatoes but to be honest i have never really tried anything else in it. Lucia, my gym is like that as well my workout is called the Milon Circuit is this the same as yours? Xx

Hey gang! Welcome newbies! Fresh blood, I love it! And it's never too late to begin the rest of your life!

Lost 1.5lb at WI tonight, officially got my 2.5st award and I'm now at 15.3 YAY!!!

Now that's willpower at it's best :D Well done on resisting Lucia :) xx

Real food :D You've just got to love SW! lol

It is kinda hard to imagine eh? I know what you mean. I've been messing about losing the same 4 stone and putting it back on again for far too many years. I can't imagine getting past 4 stone this time......but I'm more determined this time than I ever have been. Aye, team spirit will keep me going, just like it will for you. We can all do it together :D xx

Tummy full... Feel like a tunnocks caramel bar again but I won't eat one. Have enough syns as well but 2 chocolates yday is enough for a little while now..

I'm very impressed with that willpower you've got there Rozie chops :D

Only just eaten my tea. God I was hungry! lol Got tomorrows lunch and dinner on the go now. No cooking tomorrow night. YAY :D lol

I too eat too early..gammon steak with an egg on top and a pile of roasted veggies!! Just started my own food diary on the food diary thread....hoping it will keep me on my toes!!!
And Rozie I love you....yes the Avatar is me, last year at an old school friends 40th Indian theme wore a lovely sari....not as lovely as your wedding Im sure but I missed the photo. Im 41 now, my children are 23(Joshua) 21 (Romi) and 18 (India) my grandaughter Faye is 4 today.....Joshua had her at 19.....should of had his willy laminated when puberty struck....but she is very beautiful is my little pixie and Joshua is a good Dad, she's with him almost every weekend.....and it has put his sisters off having babies for a while.....keep saying much later....I'm not ready for beige cardies yet!!! xxx

peacedove said:
I too eat too early..gammon steak with an egg on top and a pile of roasted veggies!! Just started my own food diary on the food diary thread....hoping it will keep me on my toes!!!
And Rozie I love you....yes the Avatar is me, last year at an old school friends 40th Indian theme wore a lovely sari....not as lovely as your wedding Im sure but I missed the photo. Im 41 now, my children are 23(Joshua) 21 (Romi) and 18 (India) my grandaughter Faye is 4 today.....Joshua had her at 19.....should of had his willy laminated when puberty struck....but she is very beautiful is my little pixie and Joshua is a good Dad, she's with him almost every weekend.....and it has put his sisters off having babies for a while.....keep saying much later....I'm not ready for beige cardies yet!!! xxx

You do look like a hot mumma let alone grandma! Looking good peacedove xx

peacedove said:

Seriously you look so much younger :)

Ok let me go subscribe to it as well as Paulas x

Thanks Roziee! I'm definitely starting the shred tomorrow. I'll be having a walk with the walking group at 10.30am, and after lunch I'll do the shred. Quote me on it, cos if you girls don't push me I'll just get lazy after the walk lol

Back