>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

The worst thing is that I got to try some at group a couple of weeks ago and haven't got any in yet :(

Morning girls, I tried the chocolate philly and thought it was the most vile thing I had ever tasted, really really bad, only good for rugby teams playing poo related practicle jokes......(not really just wanted to make you feel better!!).....and take my mind of the fact it's WI today. Why do I always get my knickers in a knot about it? It will be what it will be.......but if it could be 2lb that would tip me into the 15's and if it could be 3lb that would be my first stone!!!....I really want to get my first stone by next weeks weigh in as that will keep me on course for my planned 7lb a month!!....so maybe 1.5lb this week and another 1.5lb next week?.....baaahhh I do my own head in!!! xxxx

Good luck with your WI today Peacedove. Sorry I have not been around this week ladies, busy busy. Will catch up later.
I had a STS at my WI last night. Quite pleased with that, because although I have been reasonably good, I have not had much Veg this week.

Morning!

Just wanted to say well done to all the losers and good luck to everyone weighing in. We're all doing so well :D.

Good luck peacedove!

Lost 1.5lb at WI tonight, officially got my 2.5st award and I'm now at 15.3 YAY!!!

Well done you :happy096: Its great to get another award.

I need to lose 1.37777778lb tomorrow to stay on track for the 6 stone. :D

Hi ladies.... on the choccy Philly, shall I not mention that it's GAWJUSSS on rich tea biscuits???????

Ps... got my 1 stone award tonight.... up to 14.5lbs loss.....AT LAST!!!!!!! :cry:

Well done :happy096: on the loss :D

Choccy philly, is that like Nutella?

Hi guys - didnt get a chance to check in last wk but lost 4lbs last wk and 2lb this week - a total of 20lbs in 6 weeks!!!!!!!! :D Will update ticker tomorrow x

Another great loss well done :happy096:

I should of just put them all in one message lol.

Well done you :happy096: Its great to get another award.

I need to lose 1.37777778lb tomorrow to stay on track for the 6 stone. :D
lol thats very precise, not that your counting or anything!! good luck xx

.......but if it could be 2lb that would tip me into the 15's and if it could be 3lb that would be my first stone!!!....I really want to get my first stone by next weeks weigh in as that will keep me on course for my planned 7lb a month!!....so maybe 1.5lb this week and another 1.5lb next week?.....baaahhh I do my own head in!!! xxxx

:rotflmao: that last bit really made me laugh! lol

Good luck for WI Clare :) xxx

Okay... I shredded. I went for my 6km walk with the group, and when I got home, before I sat down and got lazy, I did the shred.

Oh.
My.
God.

My muscles are screaming!

Its just a rough figure Paula and Corkscrew, give or take a bit :D

Is it stinging a bit Mandy? I have been off all week and I still wouldnt have the energy to do anything near that :superwoman:

What does that work out as in ounces? Or if you wanted to be very precise you could work it out in gramms :roofles:

Well done on all the losses ladies - I think you are all amazing!

WI this morning and I have lost 3lb and got SOTW :D:D. I want to try and lose 4lb over the next 2 weeks so I can get my 1.5 stone award. Off to work out my 'rest of the year' figure now!

Our group challenge for this week is to say no to something we would normally say yes to. I wondered whether saying no to 'special body magic' with hubby would count but apparently not :p

Its just a rough figure Paula and Corkscrew, give or take a bit :D

Is it stinging a bit Mandy? I have been off all week and I still wouldnt have the energy to do anything near that :superwoman:

My body feels so heavy right now lol. My arms and shoulders and thighs especially. I had to stop doing the jumping jacks at one point because, let's face it ladies, when you're an F cup, it just hurts!

Back