>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Well I have to say that was all very entertaining. I go for a bath and look what happens... you all turn into mini-Alber-Einsteins hahaha

The green boxes are reputation. If someone finds a post of yours extremely entertaining/informative they can hit the little picture of the scales and increase your rep, and add a little comment to say who it's from :)

The green boxes are reputation. If someone finds a post of yours extremely entertaining/informative they can hit the little picture of the scales and increase your rep, and add a little comment to say who it's from :)

Thanks Mandy! You've got loads!!

That's cos I'm a smart-@rse most of the time hahaha

Your all mental, I love it.

Talking about seeing weight in virtual terms, I came to a realisation earlier whilst contemplating my imminent weigh in. I have lost more then my 10.5 month old little man weighs, I can't believe how crazy that seems to think less then 3 months ago I was lugging that on my frame. Had to share the randomness!

I'll work out my weekly loss aim after weigh in tonight.

Right, now I've procrastinated enough, back to playing trains with my eldest whilst the youngest is napping.

Love it! I have to lose 700.5g per week which is equivilant to a big box of Rice Krispies!
rice crispies.jpg

OMG I turn my back to do some work and you all turn into number crunchers! lol

I've laughed my socks off! lol

I'm going to google a pic of my weekly target loss when i get home :D

p.s. How did you all find out what your weekly target loss equates to in objects?

I just googled it Corky!!......and the countdown begins...less than an hour till weigh in and I'm doing the classic Clare internal dialouge...well don't forget you had Romi's birthday meal out and wine.....you really shouldn't of had that vodka on Saturday night though should you! Bet you've scuppered yourself....how embarassing if you don't lose this week.....blah blah blah....shut up head....the heart is trying not to care!!! xxx

WI terrifies me. It's the moment I dread and look forward to with equal measures. Good luck peacedove!

This was a challenge to gain 6 stone this year wasn't it?? Cause I think in doing great!! Lol

Put on half a pound - I'm proper pee'd off it was NOT deserved so now I'm attacking this diet like there's no tomorrow - back to basics of writing down my stuff and measuring/counting ... So frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry about the gain Emmey... sometimes that's just the way it goes. On the plus side, you can probably expect a lovely big loss next week!

Well done peacedove! I'm hoping to move out of the 15s in the next week or two, so hurry on and come in for a goss before I go!

Sorry you had a gain this week Emmy, but you do right in going back to basics, sometimes its so easy to blur the edges a bit without realising it.

Im not expecting much tomorrow, although I have been good, I dont think I have ate enough veggies and Im feeling a bit bloated. Im at risk of my 626g per week going up a bit tomorrow I think :rolleyes:

Well done Peacedove. I was looking at a thread earlier which showed 1lb of fat, I was surprised at how large it was :eek:

Well done Clare, 1 guinea pig down :D

Emmey, you know what, sometimes it might be good to have an unexpected gain (as long as it's only .5lb, I mean that's just a wee!:D). It can make you re-evaluate what you're doing and maybe find a way which works better for you. Maybe change which days you do or eat different amounts at mealtimes. I've been doing that this week in the hope that my binge at the weekend won't result in a gain. The main thing is to keep going, you've done brilliantly so far xx

LOL whoops!! Turns out I lost half a pound not put it on!! LOL still not happy as I should have lost more but hey! It's not a gain after all LoL I'm such a plonker

Still going back to basics from tomorrow with measuring and weighing and checking syns and writing down...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back