>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I will, but I really want to get rid of the tent, I mean, what would I do with a tent if I dont like camping. :rolleyes:

LOL Emmey I know what you mean... the insides of my thighs are torture! I actually do feel like a mini-cripple lol

I can't promise to do it every day but once I get used to it and don't get so sore, I should be able to increase it. I do a lot of walking too, hoping that tomorrow morning I'm not sore anymore and can bring my dog on an 11.4km walk... what a feat!

xMandyDx said:
LOL Emmey I know what you mean... the insides of my thighs are torture! I actually do feel like a mini-cripple lol

I can't promise to do it every day but once I get used to it and don't get so sore, I should be able to increase it. I do a lot of walking too, hoping that tomorrow morning I'm not sore anymore and can bring my dog on an 11.4km walk... what a feat!

Nice! :)

I walk for a living so I kind of need the ability to use my legs lol but I've heard such great things about the shred boosting weight loss and reducing inches and toning! I took my measurements so I'll be interested to see how they change after the 30 days - I'm already looking like a bag lady or like I'm highly into hip hop as my clothes are all so baggy!

I did wonder if I should continue to wear all my layers and padding as I lose weight so I'm still the same size and shape and then once I hit target take all the padding off and walk into work looking as if I'd lost it all over night - with an 'I have NO idea what happened - I just woke up like this'

Muahaha :)

Your dog is going to love you tomorrow - hope your sore bits are less sore! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
Dare I buy the shred? :eek: lol

'whispers in your ear. Like a spirit guide' doooooo it - doooooo it....

I did wonder if I should continue to wear all my layers and padding as I lose weight so I'm still the same size and shape and then once I hit target take all the padding off and walk into work looking as if I'd lost it all over night - with an 'I have NO idea what happened - I just woke up like this'

Muahaha :)

:8855::8855:

'whispers in your ear. Like a spirit guide' doooooo it - doooooo it....

I should.....I really should! lol I will :D

But how will I walk my dogs if I kill myself? :rolleyes: lol

HazeyBlue said:
Chicken in black bean is nice and thats only 5I think.

Panic over i had boiled chicken with veg(tasted better than it sounds) with plain boiled rice totals 5.5syns my planned tea was 3.5 anyway so total syns today 7.5 syns thanks for replying good luck with weigh in xx

Dare I buy the shred? :eek: lol

Buy it, it's really good. And only 20 mins a day.

I don't do it every day, I did day one, then hurt for 2 days, then started back and did 7 days straight but then my friend told me what they did in level 2 and I avoided it... lol. I'm just doing it as and when the mood takes at the mo as figure its 20 mins of good exercise.

Corkscrew said:
I should.....I really should! lol I will :D

But how will I walk my dogs if I kill myself? :rolleyes: lol

Dog walkers ;-)

lilaahs-yummy-mummy said:
I wanna lose just over 7 stone but 6 stone is a good starting point to get to first. your all doing really well so far :D xx

Hi :)

Would you like me to add you on to the list? :)

When did you start sw?

Corkscrew said:
Lol I already have a dog walker for lunchtimes when I'm at work, I don't fancy forking out for overtime! Lol

Just let then out with a really really long lead and tell him/her to be back in an hour lol
What dog do you have Corks? And what's his/her name? I Lurve dogs :)

Just let then out with a really really long lead and tell him/her to be back in an hour lol
What dog do you have Corks? And what's his/her name? I Lurve dogs :)

I've got a Patterdale Terrier called Harvey, and he's about 7 now. I lubs mi Harvey :D He's the best dog I've ever had - he's funny too :D And I've got a Lhasa Apso called Millie, and she's about 4 now. She's a bossy little madam and as cheeky as a monkey.....but sooooo cute :D She's been to the hairdressers today, so she's looking proper posh with her new hair cut! lol

Both of them are rescue dogs - Harvey was found wandering the streets in the cold and rain, all skinny and sad. He'd been mistreated too :( (according to the vet/rescue centre) Makes my blood boil :mad:

Millie was used for breeding purposes only, and was dumped when she had been overbred, needed an hernia operation and was no good to produce more pups! She'd never even been taken for a walk - the pads on her feet were still soft and pink! Makes my blood boil :mad:

Ooops gone off on one there! lol Bet you wished you never asked :D lol

Aww no that sounds terrible - I worked at the RSPCA when I was younger so I've seen some really bad things - ended up taking home one particular guy who was so badly abused he sat in his kennels and wouldn't do anything but cower and shake in the corner - for two weeks straight I sat at the gate of his kennel and just waited - one say he nervously walked over and locked my hand - 4 days later he was home with me - I had to stop working there eventually - and he passed away 5 years ago now of just old age but he had a good 6 years with us

Oh now I went off on one lol have a 6 year old chocolate Labrador at the moment called Bailey - oh and training guide dogs for a living so it's a pretty dog filled life lol can't resist a dog though :)

Aww no that sounds terrible - I worked at the RSPCA when I was younger so I've seen some really bad things - ended up taking home one particular guy who was so badly abused he sat in his kennels and wouldn't do anything but cower and shake in the corner - for two weeks straight I sat at the gate of his kennel and just waited - one say he nervously walked over and locked my hand - 4 days later he was home with me - I had to stop working there eventually - and he passed away 5 years ago now of just old age but he had a good 6 years with us

Oh now I went off on one lol have a 6 year old chocolate Labrador at the moment called Bailey - oh and training guide dogs for a living so it's a pretty dog filled life lol can't resist a dog though :)

I would love to work with dogs, but I couldn't work in a rescue centre of for the RSPCA. Very, very worthwhile jobs, but I would either go home crying, or with 5 dogs every night! lol

Harvey used to flinch and cower whenever I went near him when I first brought him home. He kept away from me for 3 whole weeks. If I walked into a room, he walked out. He started coming round after 3 weeks and had been stuck to my side ever since :D lol I didn't even hear him bark until I'd had him a month! Poor thing. Must have been very strange for him. He's ok now though.......still jumps a mile when the toast pops up in the toaster though! :8855:

My Sister has got a choc lab called Bailey!!! How weird is that? lol Lovely dogs Labradors :D

Can you take Bailey to work with you?

omg that story was so sad, im glad you managed to give him 6 lovely years.

I have a 3 year old choc lab she a beauty but so scatty its unreal ! lol :D

Corkscrew said:
I would love to work with dogs, but I couldn't work in a rescue centre of for the RSPCA. Very, very worthwhile jobs, but I would either go home crying, or with 5 dogs every night! lol

Harvey used to flinch and cower whenever I went near him when I first brought him home. He kept away from me for 3 whole weeks. If I walked into a room, he walked out. He started coming round after 3 weeks and had been stuck to my side ever since :D lol I didn't even hear him bark until I'd had him a month! Poor thing. Must have been very strange for him. He's ok now though.......still jumps a mile when the toast pops up in the toaster though! :8855:

My Sister has got a choc lab called Bailey!!! How weird is that? lol Lovely dogs Labradors :D

Can you take Bailey to work with you?

Haha Bless him! That toaster can really sneak up on ya though lol

Yeah bailey comes into work and often bring a lodger or two home with me too lol now that's taking work home with you at its best!

paulabeard said:
omg that story was so sad, im glad you managed to give him 6 lovely years.

I have a 3 year old choc lab she a beauty but so scatty its unreal ! lol :D

Haha yes they have a bad rep for being so scatty! Must admit bailey is a star and doesn't fit into the chocolate stereotype at all - thankfully ;) whats the name of your girl?

Haha Bless him! That toaster can really sneak up on ya though lol

Yeah bailey comes into work and often bring a lodger or two home with me too lol now that's taking work home with you at its best!

Awww what a fab job! :D

Back