>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I was wondering where Lucia Lucia had got to! :D Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend. Good for you :) xx

Very impressed that you managed to stay saintly :innocent0002: You really are in the zone Lucia. Well done you! :) xx

I certainly am Corky! My hubby ate 3 croissants and jam followed by a full English and a chocolate pain while I sat opposite and ate two bowls of fruit salad with a yogurt and a coffee!

I certainly am Corky! My hubby ate 3 croissants and jam followed by a full English and a chocolate pain while I sat opposite and ate two bowls of fruit salad with a yogurt and a coffee!

:wow: did you ever think you would be able to do that eh? You're sooooo focused! I take my hat off (well I would if I had one on! lol) to you :) xx

:fingerscrossed: you are rewarded at WI this week :D You're flying!

Lucia Lucia said:
Di you miss me :D

Firstly, a big hug from me to Mandy. Dont let your mind race forward and panic just cope with what you know. They wont know any more til you go back now.Many many of us are lax with smears. I was trying to think how long since my last and I think it's 6 years. I think it has made me decide to have mine done again as it's very well overdue. BUT Mandy, you have had it now and they can now follow it up. If you hadnt been they cant follow it up and remember an abnormal result can be lots and lots of reasons and not just the worst case senario x

Right, I've been away with the Hubster and had a night in a posh hotel and out to Jamie's Italian and a breakfast the the hotel and ive been a bloody saint. I even pursaded him to go to the gym and jacuzzi on the way home and we also did loads of walking round Cambridge so hoping that I will have a great loss this week despite having the weekend away.

Hope you had a great weekend girls x

I don't know how you sat and watch hubby eat all that, I would of been salivating lol.

But, well done you :)

:wavey: Lucia..

Whatcha do in Cambridge other than eat fruit salad and lots of exercise on your way home? :D

That's fantastic, your efforts will be rewards I know it :)

We had a lovely wander round Cambridge yesterday. Checked into the hotel and I fell asleep! I woke up to Willy Wonka on the telly. Glammed up and went out to Jamie Olivers place and walked home. Hubby saw an open all hrs Sainso and bought three easter eggs and ate them in the hotel! This morning was very wet and cold so we went to Bury St Edmunds on the way home and bought some lovely steak and posh salad in M and S. We came home via the gym and jaccuzzi and have just had the steak and Robert has gone off to collect the kids now!

Been heavenly. I think i'm finally learning having a good time dosent have to revolve round eating loads.

Sounds like you a lovely weekend :)

Nearly Monday again girlies...

WI the morning.. Need to get past the 19 stone 7 lb Mark ASAP.... I won't this week but need to do in next few weeks...

Roziee said:
Sounds like you a lovely weekend :)

Nearly Monday again girlies...

WI the morning.. Need to get past the 19 stone 7 lb Mark ASAP.... I won't this week but need to do in next few weeks...

You will rozie :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lucia i wish i had your will power, tomorrow weigh in and im estimating a gain of 4 lb any less and il be happy, from tomorrow im going to do all red days and back the hell away from chocolate!!!!! Even if its in my syns!!, my sister is starting tomorrow so we are going to compete against each other try to spur us both on s bit , good luck for the morning everyone xx

Hi all im very happy to say iv had aSTS very pleased with that roziee i will message you , good luck everyone xxx

Ooppss sorry Roziee i missed your post welldone you are doing so good xx

Well just got back from the gym and i spoke with the instructor there about not losing weight even though im exercising he weight me on this machine and said although i havent really lost any weight i have lost 9% body fat !!! I am so chuffed i feel like this is the info i needed to really push me and keep going * happy dancing*
xxxx

Well done Paula!! I'd say you're delighted with that.

Welcome cheekymoo!

Bit frustrated this morning!!! Waiting on my friend to come over so we can get these renovations sorted, but so far he's a no-show. He's a carpenter and I need him to build me a cupboard in the bathroom, before I can get my electric shower wired and plumbed up. Grrrr! Almost half the day gone, and nothing bloody done!
Plus... I have no smokes left (smoked last one at 10am) and can't leave the house now, because I'm stuck here waiting on him!!!!!

Sending some good karma over the Irish sea to you Mandy x

Wow, you've got to be on the ball to keep up with this thread!

I can't reply to everything but... well done, commiserations, good luck, welcome, brilliant, excellent and awesome! That should cover it! :8855::giggle:

Another really quiet week work wise for me. The upside is I will have more time for dog walking, gym and cooking... if I could just find the motivation :sigh:. Had a few social things this weekend and was fine food wise, kept on top of that. Definitely overdid it on the booze and I'm feeling like I'm hitting a plateau. Just life getting in the way but I'm very aware that this is where I usually fall off completely.

I need a kick up the arse please :D

:asskick:Sarah consider yourself kicked!!!
I can't believe how long it takes me to catch up on a Monday with this thread!!! Mandy love what a worry...I bet you have kicked alot of our bums into action though, I am going to book my smear today!! I have had a couple of abnormals that turned out to be nothing to worry about but my Mum had cervical cancer in her late 30's so I always do worry!!...my Mum is now in her 60's and fit and well by the way!! Will keep everything crossed for you lovely.
Well done Corky, Roziee and everyone for your losses!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for a sts at least this week, had a lovely social weekend but drank a lot of G and T at a wedding this Saturday and had a bottle of the old low alcohol wine on Friday (some damamge limitation!!) It's * week though and I'm craving carbs and also chocolate...which is unusual for me!!! Well here's to another week ladies....thank you all for your support it really does help!! xx

Back