>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

kkkkiiiiicccccckkkkkkkkkk coming your way lol, Sarah, dont give up i know its hard (im a fine one to talk i know lol) but you are doing so so well, maybe are you stuck in a rut do you need to have a bit of variety, just a thought, chin up my lovely xx

Morning girls :) Sts for me this week but I'm very happy with that as I've been a bit naughty and not been even close to 100% aiming to rectify that this week and would love to lose enough to get me into the 23's

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

lol typical. Had the baby in the stroller, ready to go out the door to the shops, and he shows up! Unfortunately, his father disappeared on a job with his tools, so no renovations starting today. Let's hope tomorrow is better.

Glad I've spurred you all on to have your smears done. All these stories of abnormal results turning out to be nothing at all have really eased my fears! Fingers crossed! Will keep you all updated.

On another note... WI tomorrow, and hardly any exercise done this week, plus have eaten more. Hope I see something different than a STS this time.

I am really new to this site and not sure how to join your challenge but I too want to lose 6st in 2012. 21lbs lost so far!

What do I need to do to join?

thanks

Firstly you must do a rain dance in the garden, wearing a pink frilly tu-tu, football socks, a corset, dread-lock wig and spike heels.
Then you must sacrifice all the neighbourhood cats to the Chocolate God, that he may grant you freedom from the munchy slavery for a while - this will have to be repeated monthly.
And finally, you must join in with all chat, ribbing and general merry-making here.

p.s. We'll need pics of all of the above.

Welcome!

Hi all im very happy to say iv had aSTS very pleased with that roziee i will message you , good luck everyone xxx

:woohoo: That's better than the 4lb gain you predicted! lol

Well just got back from the gym and i spoke with the instructor there about not losing weight even though im exercising he weight me on this machine and said although i havent really lost any weight i have lost 9% body fat !!! I am so chuffed i feel like this is the info i needed to really push me and keep going * happy dancing*
xxxx

That's brilliant Paula! Just what you need to keep you going :D See, it's not all about the scales :D

hi, im new here, and im aiming to lose 95lb this year, going to be a challenge but im ready for it, and hubbys joining my with any complaints so far so hoping i stick with it with ease

Welcome Cheekymoo :)

Wow, you've got to be on the ball to keep up with this thread!

I can't reply to everything but... well done, commiserations, good luck, welcome, brilliant, excellent and awesome! That should cover it! :8855::giggle:

Another really quiet week work wise for me. The upside is I will have more time for dog walking, gym and cooking... if I could just find the motivation :sigh:. Had a few social things this weekend and was fine food wise, kept on top of that. Definitely overdid it on the booze and I'm feeling like I'm hitting a plateau. Just life getting in the way but I'm very aware that this is where I usually fall off completely.

I need a kick up the arse please :D

:asskick: There, your ass has been kicked :D

You're not gonna fall off completely this time Sarah, you're gonna keep getting back on.....and on.....and on :D Cos that's what you do now......

I've fallen off and stayed off more times than I care to remember, but no more! So, we'll keep plodding along together eh? :D

On another note... WI tomorrow, and hardly any exercise done this week, plus have eaten more. Hope I see something different than a STS this time.

Good luck tomorrow Mandy xx

How old is your baby btw?

She was two last October. She actually arrived bang on her due date lol

I am really new to this site and not sure how to join your challenge but I too want to lose 6st in 2012. 21lbs lost so far!

What do I need to do to join?

thanks

Welcome Brosav :D

Firstly you must do a rain dance in the garden, wearing a pink frilly tu-tu, football socks, a corset, dread-lock wig and spike heels.
Then you must sacrifice all the neighbourhood cats to the Chocolate God, that he may grant you freedom from the munchy slavery for a while - this will have to be repeated monthly.
And finally, you must join in with all chat, ribbing and general merry-making here.

p.s. We'll need pics of all of the above.

Welcome!

:rotflmao: Mandy you nutter! Lol

Was it something I said? :p

Hmmm, after 2 days in labour, I was threatening nurses that if she WASN'T born on her due date, I'd kill them all. Hahaha

Oh I can beat that Mandy. I was in labour 72 freaking hours. :eek: Wiped me completely off my feet it did! lol

Hi All!!

Got loads to catch up with on here and I cant remember what I have declared as weight losses so far for this year so I will update monthly if thats ok!!

Right, January -14lbs, February -11lbs!!

Ok, off to catch up with this Huuuuuugggggeee thread!! xx

Morning girls :) Sts for me this week but I'm very happy with that as I've been a bit naughty and not been even close to 100% aiming to rectify that this week and would love to lose enough to get me into the 23's

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ok I'm dense and crap at Maths!!! I weighed in this morning but hadn't updated my online tracker doodad so thought I weighed in at the same as I was last week - just updated it and realised I have in fact lost a lb!! Woohoo!

Ooooh Corky! 72 hours!
I have had notoriously long labours with all three of my children. 33 hours on the first, 69 hours on the second and 46 hours on the last... but not one stitch to show for it! ;)

I'm so cold today. I think my body is missing the extra insulation. Thank God summer will be here soon! It's the only time of the year I'm warm. Cold-fish, me!

Just catching up - well done to all those who have had good losses or good STS!!

Mandy - fingers crossed for you hun, hope all goes well and try not to worry

Sarah and Corky - you are not alone in the weekend drinking ....maybe we need to start an AA sub thread here lol :)

Have been a little lax at the weekend so back on plan with a vengeance today and tomorrow. I did get back in a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear for a while though (even though a bit tight!) so something is happening

its not been as nice as it looks outside today, looks lovely from indoors but so cold in the wind so you are not the only one Mandy, I have been cold too, especially since my boss made me work outside all day :whip:

I have some jeans I am wearing now that I havnt got in for over 5 years. In fact I never got in them, I only took the tag off last week :D

Ok I'm dense and crap at Maths!!! I weighed in this morning but hadn't updated my online tracker doodad so thought I weighed in at the same as I was last week - just updated it and realised I have in fact lost a lb!! Woohoo!

Well done.......genius :D :8855: Just kidding :D xxx

Sarah and Corky - you are not alone in the weekend drinking ....maybe we need to start an AA sub thread here lol :)

Fab idea! lol What's your tipple rockchick? I've managed to cut my drinking down to one night a week, but I still drink way too much :eek: :giggle:

its not been as nice as it looks outside today, looks lovely from indoors but so cold in the wind so you are not the only one Mandy, I have been cold too, especially since my boss made me work outside all day :whip:

I have some jeans I am wearing now that I havnt got in for over 5 years. In fact I never got in them, I only took the tag off last week :D

Brrrrr Marie, bet you were freezing your bum off :eek: What job do you do? You need to get some revenge on that boss of yours! lol

Well done of the jeans :D xx

Last edited:
I'm feeling so sick. My son came in a half hour ago with blood streaming from his mouth. Apparently he was playing with his friend, and they both had light sabers. He got a belt in the mouth, which knocked his tooth loose. The only saving grace was that tooth would have to be pulled anyway, since it was a dead tooth that he had banged when he was a toddler, and the adult one grew in behind it. It was his front tooth. But my God!

He was too freaked out to pull it all the way out by himself so, being The Mammy, I had to do it. Well I tried. I got a hold of it with some kitchen roll and pulled, and wiggled, and pulled again. It did NOT want to come out. I had to ask OH to do it. And while I felt ok-ish doing it myself, watching it made me sick to my stomach and I got all light headed. Almost passed out! lol

I had to go lie down on the couch. My dinner sat, getting colder and colder, on the kitchen counter, and by the time I felt well enough to attempt to eat it, my son came back down stairs, WITH THE DAMN TOOTH in his hand, making me sick all over again.

I ate roughly half of my dinner. *shudder* I'm no good for crap like that lol

I'm trying to justify my weekend because at least I didn't pig out while I was drunk but 3 nights in a row was just stupid!

I know! Took the dog out for a walk thinking it was a lovely sunny day but was bloody freezing! Luckily she decided she didn't want to walk on the common and refused to go through the gate. I was actually looking forward to a long walk but was bullied by an agoraphobic beagle :chores016: :8855:

Yay! That's a nice mistake to make :D

Back