>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

At least it might help at your WI Mandy, only eating half your dinner. Yuk, the thought of it is making me feel queezy, at least it might keep me away from the pickled onions now. :D

I have been feeling bereft for the past week thinking there was no more Jessie, but low and behold, the US series is on tonight so :love:

I'm feeling so sick. My son came in a half hour ago with blood streaming from his mouth. Apparently he was playing with his friend, and they both had light sabers. He got a belt in the mouth, which knocked his tooth loose. The only saving grace was that tooth would have to be pulled anyway, since it was a dead tooth that he had banged when he was a toddler, and the adult one grew in behind it. It was his front tooth. But my God!

He was too freaked out to pull it all the way out by himself so, being The Mammy, I had to do it. Well I tried. I got a hold of it with some kitchen roll and pulled, and wiggled, and pulled again. It did NOT want to come out. I had to ask OH to do it. And while I felt ok-ish doing it myself, watching it made me sick to my stomach and I got all light headed. Almost passed out! lol

I had to go lie down on the couch. My dinner sat, getting colder and colder, on the kitchen counter, and by the time I felt well enough to attempt to eat it, my son came back down stairs, WITH THE DAMN TOOTH in his hand, making me sick all over again.

I ate roughly half of my dinner. *shudder* I'm no good for crap like that lol

I would have been just the same Mandy. I couldn't have done that either.......squeamish as hell with things like that :eek:

Is he ok??

Brrrrr Marie, bet you were freezing your bum off :eek: What job do you do? You need to get some revenge on that boss of yours! lol

Well done of the jeans :D xx

I know, Im a Biotechnologist so Im usually working in a boiling hot clean room, so it came as a shock to the system. I told him he needs to issue us with thermals :D

I'm feeling so sick. My son came in a half hour ago with blood streaming from his mouth. Apparently he was playing with his friend, and they both had light sabers. He got a belt in the mouth, which knocked his tooth loose. The only saving grace was that tooth would have to be pulled anyway, since it was a dead tooth that he had banged when he was a toddler, and the adult one grew in behind it. It was his front tooth. But my God!

He was too freaked out to pull it all the way out by himself so, being The Mammy, I had to do it. Well I tried. I got a hold of it with some kitchen roll and pulled, and wiggled, and pulled again. It did NOT want to come out. I had to ask OH to do it. And while I felt ok-ish doing it myself, watching it made me sick to my stomach and I got all light headed. Almost passed out! lol

I had to go lie down on the couch. My dinner sat, getting colder and colder, on the kitchen counter, and by the time I felt well enough to attempt to eat it, my son came back down stairs, WITH THE DAMN TOOTH in his hand, making me sick all over again.

I think any parent can instantly relate to that sick, cold feeling when something happens to your child. Hope he's ok and you're recovering from the shock!

Corkscrew said:
Well done.......genius :D :8855: Just kidding :D xxx

Lmfao - trust you corky! Think you were the only who spotted that and commented on it! Lol but yeah it was a nice if slightly stupid mistake to make! Haha

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
I would have been just the same Mandy. I couldn't have done that either.......squeamish as hell with things like that :eek:

Is he ok??

So is it only me who wondered why you didn't take a picture for Facebook? Lol! Yes just me then :)
Hope you feel un-sick again soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why cant I stay away from the pickled onions?

Before you ask its TOTM so NOOOO!

So is it only me who wondered why you didn't take a picture for Facebook? Lol! Yes just me then :)
Hope you feel un-sick again soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, just you lol

cheekymoo said:
hi, im new here, and im aiming to lose 95lb this year, going to be a challenge but im ready for it, and hubbys joining my with any complaints so far so hoping i stick with it with ease

Hello cheeky moo :) I will add you on to the list... If you can just PM every weigh in so I can update your stats that will be great.

You will be able to see your progress on the very first page :)

Welcome to the nut house!

SarahCroz said:
Wow, you've got to be on the ball to keep up with this thread!

I can't reply to everything but... well done, commiserations, good luck, welcome, brilliant, excellent and awesome! That should cover it! :8855::giggle:

Another really quiet week work wise for me. The upside is I will have more time for dog walking, gym and cooking... if I could just find the motivation :sigh:. Had a few social things this weekend and was fine food wise, kept on top of that. Definitely overdid it on the booze and I'm feeling like I'm hitting a plateau. Just life getting in the way but I'm very aware that this is where I usually fall off completely.

I need a kick up the arse please :D

Lol I like your summary Sarah!

Now feel my boot on your booty :p

xMandyDx said:
lol typical. Had the baby in the stroller, ready to go out the door to the shops, and he shows up! Unfortunately, his father disappeared on a job with his tools, so no renovations starting today. Let's hope tomorrow is better.

Glad I've spurred you all on to have your smears done. All these stories of abnormal results turning out to be nothing at all have really eased my fears! Fingers crossed! Will keep you all updated.

On another note... WI tomorrow, and hardly any exercise done this week, plus have eaten more. Hope I see something different than a STS this time.

When do u go to see the doc Mandy?

brosav said:
I am really new to this site and not sure how to join your challenge but I too want to lose 6st in 2012. 21lbs lost so far!

What do I need to do to join?

thanks

Hehe if you read the very first page of this thread you'll know what to do :) i will add you to the list with a 21 lb lost. That's fantastic!

xMandyDx said:
Firstly you must do a rain dance in the garden, wearing a pink frilly tu-tu, football socks, a corset, dread-lock wig and spike heels.
Then you must sacrifice all the neighbourhood cats to the Chocolate God, that he may grant you freedom from the munchy slavery for a while - this will have to be repeated monthly.
And finally, you must join in with all chat, ribbing and general merry-making here.

p.s. We'll need pics of all of the above.

Welcome!
:8855:

Corkscrew said:
Oh I can beat that Mandy. I was in labour 72 freaking hours. :eek: Wiped me completely off my feet it did! lol

Blimey :eek:

pinkelle said:
Hi All!!

Got loads to catch up with on here and I cant remember what I have declared as weight losses so far for this year so I will update monthly if thats ok!!

Right, January -14lbs, February -11lbs!!

Ok, off to catch up with this Huuuuuugggggeee thread!! xx
Hi pinekelle so I've updated your stats with 25lbs lost in total x

xMandyDx said:

Oh no :( is he ok?

Why cant I stay away from the pickled onions?

Before you ask its TOTM so NOOOO!

Could be worse... at least it's not chocolate.

You've made me fancy pickled onions now :eatdrink051:

Could be worse... at least it's not chocolate.

You've made me fancy pickled onions now :eatdrink051:

If I mentioned slimline tonic or diet coke, would you fancy that too?? Would help your weekends no end :D:giggle:

Hey, I'm considering having a dry Saturday this week :eek::eek: lol

Sky 1 at 9, mmmmm, licks lips in anticipation

Comes to something when I have to comment on my own posts just cause Corky's got her eyes shut :copon::D

Ill let you off ;)

2 for 1 at the moment I think:D

Back