>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corkscrew said:
:rotflmao: I must have missed that :eek: lol

Thank you :D

*take self to specsavers*

Haha just for yesterday's diss about me needing specsavers! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha just for yesterday's diss about me needing specsavers! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't beat a bit of karma :D lol

If I mentioned slimline tonic or diet coke, would you fancy that too?? Would help your weekends no end :D:giggle:

Hey, I'm considering having a dry Saturday this week :eek::eek: lol

No that just makes me fancy vodka and Jack Daniels! :giggle:

I was just thinking of having a weekend off but it's my nephews b'day and he's having a Jamaican themed party. The 'other side' of the family are quite hard work so I may not be able to cope without drowning myself in rum :D

Good luck if you attempt it though :D

No that just makes me fancy vodka and Jack Daniels! :giggle:

I was just thinking of having a weekend off but it's my nephews b'day and he's having a Jamaican themed party. The 'other side' of the family are quite hard work so I may not be able to cope without drowning myself in rum :D

Vodka and JD! :8855: Must admit, it wouldn't work for me either :8855:

I know what you mean about 'the other side' being hard work - I needed to be permanently pi**ed to cope with my ex-inlaws......dull as flipping ditch water the lot of them. Used to bore me quite literally to tears :D lol My father-in-law once asked me how many drinks I'd had (we were at a posh do and he was picking up the bar tab) the cheeky pig! lol Mind I probs should have warned him we liked a tipple or ten.......before he offered to pay for us :giggle:

Oh I'd love to join! I have 99 pounds to lose, but would love to lose 6 stone by the end of the year!?

x

Corkscrew said:
Lol it always is, that's why I go! :giggle:

I think it's me who needs to go to specsavers cause this guy on here looks nothing like Jesse!

Corky- I'm a wine girl. Really good wine. Love it - am trying to cut down to a glass after weigh in and 2 days at the weekend ;-)

Mandy- hope your son is ok - poor love

Just had my first attempt at 1/2 syn roulade - OMG it was lovely. Even hubby was impressed

Now - can someone tell me (or point me to a post that tells me how to do this clever multiquote thing)

Haha thanks all!! Can't wait to start losing! Hopefully the tash won't add to my weight ;)

Corky- I'm a wine girl. Really good wine. Love it - am trying to cut down to a glass after weigh in and 2 days at the weekend ;-)

Mandy- hope your son is ok - poor love

Just had my first attempt at 1/2 syn roulade - OMG it was lovely. Even hubby was impressed

Now - can someone tell me (or point me to a post that tells me how to do this clever multiquote thing)

Flipping heck! I'm practically tea total compared to you.......2 days at the weekend! :8855: That really made me laugh :D

Just click on the speechmark box next to 'quote' if you get me?

Corkscrew said:
I know :( I was quite disappointed at first.........this one isn't too shabby though :D

I was really disappointed too. I'm gonna go and cry into my pickled onions now :-(

Back