>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Don't cry, this one is lovely too :D I'm sure you'll warm to him

OMG He's gonna get her a new car!!!!

Haha good plan!! Possibly the 3rd or 4th week!!!

Corkscrew said:
Don't cry, this one is lovely too :D I'm sure you'll warm to him

OMG He's gonna get her a new car!!!!

Is that if she loses the 100lb in 90 days?

Yeah a long time ago though, I was recently a weight watchers follower! Getting used to extra easy and must say I'm loving it so far!! Hopefully my first way in will show this on Thursday! xx

Yeah a long time ago though, I was recently a weight watchers follower! Getting used to extra easy and must say I'm loving it so far!! Hopefully my first way in will show this on Thursday! xx

Good luck for Thursday :) xx

I was always flipping hungry when I tried WW :eek:

Hello all u lovely ladies just popped on to update 4lb loss this week I WILL be in 19's next week was dead on 20st tonight... Had an awful week Hubby been in hospital since sat just got home hoping things turn a corner soon and our life gets back on track the way we know it!! Hope you have all got on ok this week will be back soon to read how your all doing just need some sleep 1st 8 hours in 3 days is not good xx

Anyone else watching embarrassing bodies? Who's going to put coffee up their bum then? (if your not watching I sound like a maniac now lol)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well she lost 202lb all together! :wow:

I think they could have dressed her better at the end though.....

Anyone else watching embarrassing bodies? Who's going to put coffee up their bum then? (if your not watching I sound like a maniac now lol)

Not watching it Emmey, but I won't be putting coffee up mi bum :eek: lol

Vodka and JD! :8855: Must admit, it wouldn't work for me either :8855:

I know what you mean about 'the other side' being hard work - I needed to be permanently pi**ed to cope with my ex-inlaws......dull as flipping ditch water the lot of them. Used to bore me quite literally to tears :D lol My father-in-law once asked me how many drinks I'd had (we were at a posh do and he was picking up the bar tab) the cheeky pig! lol Mind I probs should have warned him we liked a tipple or ten.......before he offered to pay for us :giggle:

Haha, I've a friend who's got inlaws like that. She calls them 'The Outlaws' lol :D

Oh I'd love to join! I have 99 pounds to lose, but would love to lose 6 stone by the end of the year!?

x

Hello Keeleyn, welcome and good luck x

I know :( I was quite disappointed at first.........this one isn't too shabby though :D

Would be much easier to do this with someone like that around to hug me when I did well ;)

Thanks for the ass-kicks earlier btw, feeling much more positive now. Sooo glad I'm here with all of you to support me :grouphugg:

Am just getting into bed after some late night training. Did just under 5 miles today but did an unnatural amount of hills. Feeling really good and hopefully this extra body magic will aid my weigh in on weds. I want my 10% *stomps foot*

Well done for the losses and sts. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Roziee said:
Coffee up the bum? What's that all about emmey?

Well - not speaking from personal experience but basically this woman saw the tv do a colonoscopy using coffee and water - so she did it herself and I'm not sure why but she continued to do it every day for 7 years and now she's having trouble stopping - I'm confused I must admit and the doctor looked very confused too!

Well - not speaking from personal experience but basically this woman saw the tv do a colonoscopy using coffee and water - so she did it herself and I'm not sure why but she continued to do it every day for 7 years and now she's having trouble stopping - I'm confused I must admit and the doctor looked very confused too!

There are some proper freaks around! What's going on in their heads??

SarahCroz said:
There are some proper freaks around! What's going on in their heads??

Don't know - I was really surprised to see Corky admit her problem on TV to be honest ;)

Back