>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

t11cky said:
Hi All,
I have just noticed this thread and would very much like to join it if it's ok??
I would love to join this thread especially as I have just had a good night but in the wrong ways!! I have just eaten far to many syn's this evening for the first time in about 6 weeks!!:mad:
I have lost 1 & 1/2 stone since I joined sw in January so I am on target at the moment but I also know as the year goes along it will get harder to lose the same weight each week!!
So hi to you all and hope its ok for a man to join you all in this thread!! :flirt2:

Our first man in the group :)

Hi :wavey:

Of course you can join...

I'll add u to the list

Rozie

Hi All,
I have just noticed this thread and would very much like to join it if it's ok??
I would love to join this thread especially as I have just had a good night but in the wrong ways!! I have just eaten far to many syn's this evening for the first time in about 6 weeks!!:mad:
I have lost 1 & 1/2 stone since I joined sw in January so I am on target at the moment but I also know as the year goes along it will get harder to lose the same weight each week!!
So hi to you all and hope its ok for a man to join you all in this thread!! :flirt2:

Ooooooo a man :flirt2: Im not entirely sure about this t11cky, I mean, does that mean we've got to start including football and cars in our inane banter, and curb the girlie stuff?? Mmmmmmm :rolleyes: I'm just not right sure!

:8855: Joking aside, welcome to the gang, good to have you here :) (will forego the usual kissy xxx end to my welcome........as you're a man and it might offend your inner 'macho' :giggle:)

Well done on your loss so far, and good luck with your future shrinkage :) What day do you WI t11cky??

Anyway, good morning girlies and man :D It's flipping cold here! Brrrrrrrrr I'm getting pee'd off now, I want some sun!

Good luck to anyone who has WI today :fingerscrossed: Have a good day everyone xxx

Morning all, welcome new man and well done on the loss so far
Okay let me practice this..... Cor! I saw this freakin hot car today.... Oh would you look at the boobs on her..... Anyone for a pint down the local...
Okay so that should include our man for a little while

Lol!

Weigh in tonight and boy am I not feeling good about it! Don't get me wrong I will have lost for sure (if I don't I'm holding the new man hostage) but I've only just started properly ensuring im getting my 3rd super free these past few days as I really don't think I've been doing that part right which is likely to e why my loss has slowed right down - but never fear. I'm on it now! So next weeks loss should also be a nice one
I at least want 3 for my 2.5 stone award and want my 3stone by end of march... I want I want I want lol it's all about me ya know!

Update later with results :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All,

Hi an welcome, you are very brave but this is a lovely group of ladies (I used the term ladies losely lol... just kidding)

Congrats on your losses. It doesn't hurt to have the occasional blow out. Sometimes it does some good. Besides, it's better to think of SW as a lifestyle change and as long as the majority of time you are good you will continue to see losses. If you restrict yourself too much you are more likely to quit. Look forward to seeing you on the board. Hope you don't get scared away by the nutters.

Our first man in the group :)

Hi :wavey:

Of course you can join...

I'll add u to the list

Rozie

First man... a pioneer.... brave. lol

Ooooooo a man :flirt2: Im not entirely sure about this t11cky, I mean, does that mean we've got to start including football and cars in our inane banter, and curb the girlie stuff?? Mmmmmmm :rolleyes: I'm just not right sure!

:8855: Joking aside, welcome to the gang, good to have you here :) (will forego the usual kissy xxx end to my welcome........as you're a man and it might offend your inner 'macho' :giggle:)

Well done on your loss so far, and good luck with your future shrinkage :) What day do you WI t11cky??

Anyway, good morning girlies and man :D It's flipping cold here! Brrrrrrrrr I'm getting pee'd off now, I want some sun!

Good luck to anyone who has WI today :fingerscrossed: Have a good day everyone xxx

Nothing like a bit of stereotyping in the morning! Also have weigh in today...fingers crossed for all us Wednesday weighers.

Okay let me practice this..... Cor! I saw this freakin hot car today.... Oh would you look at the boobs on her..... Anyone for a pint down the local...

Lol!

Weigh in tonight and boy am I not feeling good about it! Don't get me wrong I will have lost for sure (if I don't I'm holding the new man hostage) but I've only just started properly ensuring im getting my 3rd super free these past few days as I really don't think I've been doing that part right which is likely to e why my loss has slowed right down - but never fear. I'm on it now! So next weeks loss should also be a nice one
I at least want 3 for my 2.5 stone award and want my 3stone by end of march... I want I want I want lol it's all about me ya know!

Update later with results :)

I'm sure you're in for a loss and if if not a great loss you know where you have been going wrong and next week you will be on it! What time if your weigh in? Mine is at 5pm... Feeling so much pressure this week. Really want my 2st and 10%!

ellen83 said:
Hi an welcome, you are very brave but this is a lovely group of ladies (I used the term ladies losely lol... just kidding)

Congrats on your losses. It doesn't hurt to have the occasional blow out. Sometimes it does some good. Besides, it's better to think of SW as a lifestyle change and as long as the majority of time you are good you will continue to see losses. If you restrict yourself too much you are more likely to quit. Look forward to seeing you on the board. Hope you don't get scared away by the nutters.

First man... a pioneer.... brave. lol

Nothing like a bit of stereotyping in the morning! Also have weigh in today...fingers crossed for all us Wednesday weighers.

I'm sure you're in for a loss and if if not a great loss you know where you have been going wrong and next week you will be on it! What time if your weigh in? Mine is at 5pm... Feeling so much pressure this week. Really want my 2st and 10%!

5pm also here :) we both want awards! Good luck :)

5pm also here :) we both want awards! Good luck :)

Good luck to you too... can't stop thinking about it.... I feel sick. I think it's because it's my first biggish target.

Good luck Ellen and Emmey :D I'm sure you will both do very well xxx

Hi All,

Ooohhhh you're brave!! :D lol

AAaaaarrgggghhhhh I can't get facebook to work!!! What am I going to do at work now?? Please tell me I don't have to actually do work???? :O

Good luck Ellen and Emmey :D I'm sure you will both do very well xxx

Thanks, hope so

Ooohhhh you're brave!! :D lol

AAaaaarrgggghhhhh I can't get facebook to work!!! What am I going to do at work now?? Please tell me I don't have to actually do work???? :O

Its working again now, but a novel concept.... maybe do work at work :D

Oohhh a boy! (rushes off to mirror to apply lipstick)

Good luck everyone weighing in today :) Looking forward to hearing everyone's results.

Oh and welcome all the newbies :) You'll like it on this thread. It's very busy. I go away and work for an hour and 3 more pages appear lol.

Its working again now, but a novel concept.... maybe do work at work :D

Nooooo, don't be silly - I don't do work whilst at work!! When else am I going to get time to play on facebook and talk to you lovely ladies!! Ohhh and man! hehe

Morning Ladies and Gentleman :) lol

How are we all today?

Good luck to everyone weighing in today

Clairexx

welcome to all the newbies, good luck for everyone weighing in.
I cant believe its not friday, this week is dragging ppfffftttt im going to put the kettle on, anyone want one? lol xx :D

I cant believe its not friday, this week is dragging ppfffftttt im going to put the kettle on, anyone want one? lol xx :D

Aye, I'll just have a mug of hot water Paula, I've got green t-bags in mi drawer :D lol

I've just realised I've forgotten to switch my bloody slow cooker on this morning :( Dunno what the hell I'm having for dinner now! Grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Ohhhhh please! I'm parched! Working on the phones gives you a really dry mouth :/ As its a virtual coffee, can you make mine with skimmed milk, topped up with a dash of Baileys, whipped cream on top with a flake stuffed in it??? :D

virtual coffee with baileys & hot water coming your way ladies

Lol!

:8855::8855:Steady on girls!! :D

I'd love a cup of tea if the kettle is on please. Thank you :D

Good luck everyone who is weighing in today. I'll send you some good luck vibes :vibes::vibes:

Good luck everyone weighing in today :) Looking forward to hearing everyone's results.

Hello sexy!!:flirt2:
Your lips are gorgeous!!!;)

Back