>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Make an omlette or summat more filling. No point in being hungry and picking :)

Sorted. Had mini packet of fridge raiders and now havin a cup of tea. Anyone want one? Lol

X

Those fridge raiders are lovely. I bought them for my sons packed lunches and probably ate more than he did!

Off to weigh in a mo and then have my weekly kebab. Before you all get cross. I have mostly salad on it, 4 pieces of meat (I make the man count them as he puts them on) and a small pitta and take my own helmans extra light so it's all within synage or there abouts :D I'm starvin marvin so hurry up weigh in!

Those fridge raiders are lovely. I bought them for my sons packed lunches and probably ate more than he did!

Off to weigh in a mo and then have my weekly kebab. Before you all get cross. I have mostly salad on it, 4 pieces of meat (I make the man count them as he puts them on) and a small pitta and take my own helmans extra light so it's all within synage or there abouts :D I'm starvin marvin so hurry up weigh in!

I don't think anyone could say anything about your little treat there, looking at your weighloss it's definitely not doing you any harm. :D I think you're being remarkably restrained there... only 4 bits of meat :innocent0002:

Good luck tonight x

Your making me hungry! I've hardly eaten today. Major stress. My 3 year old went for a wee and less than a minute later came back COVERED in blood. He climbed up and grabbed my razor and tried to brush his teeth with it and ended up slicing his lip quite spectacularly. Luckily it was on the outside but it still looks horrendous. He has 3 blade cuts and I there isn't much I can do now the bleeding has stopped. Just lots of cuddles. I feel sick. Can cope with blood, just hate seeing my little man unhappy!

poor you ellen....unfortunatly that feeling never goes away...my youngest baby is eighteen and she was thumped by a drunk girl outside a pub the other night...nasty cut lip and a lump on her head!!! Well WI last night and a STS this week...disappointed after losing 3 and a half last week and not really doing anything different!!! But * week and it seems to be a pattern for me...good loss sts or small gain and then a few weeks of a pound and a half at the very most...but better than a gain aye!!!!!.......look at me trying to be chipper!!! Good luck Thursday weighers xxxx

peacedove said:
poor you ellen....unfortunatly that feeling never goes away...my youngest baby is eighteen and she was thumped by a drunk girl outside a pub the other night...nasty cut lip and a lump on her head!!! Well WI last night and a STS this week...disappointed after losing 3 and a half last week and not really doing anything different!!! But * week and it seems to be a pattern for me...good loss sts or small gain and then a few weeks of a pound and a half at the very most...but better than a gain aye!!!!!.......look at me trying to be chipper!!! Good luck Thursday weighers xxxx

No gain PD so it's all good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I've just had my first weigh in and am pleased to say I lost 7lbs!!!! Absolutely over the moon, can't believe I've lost half a stone in my first week!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Ellen, that sounds horrific :eek:

I lost 3 and a half yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well done on your loses ladies :).

I managed to get some chocolate philli and had it on tea biscuits (thanks to whoever suggested that earlier lol) it was yummy :)

Clairex

I don't tend to use my syns unless its for some sort of sauce lol. I think I'm just so hungry I want anythin I can get my hands on. Not got much in the house too eat cause its end of the week

X

Claire - deffo use your syns, it is part of the plan and you honestly won't lose any less. You shouldn't need to be hungry on SW - trust the plan and eat until you are satisfied - it does work honest!!

Your making me hungry! I've hardly eaten today. Major stress. My 3 year old went for a wee and less than a minute later came back COVERED in blood. He climbed up and grabbed my razor and tried to brush his teeth with it and ended up slicing his lip quite spectacularly. Luckily it was on the outside but it still looks horrendous. He has 3 blade cuts and I there isn't much I can do now the bleeding has stopped. Just lots of cuddles. I feel sick. Can cope with blood, just hate seeing my little man unhappy!

Aw Ellen bless him - kids just gravitate towards danger don't they? I remember picking up my mum's razor when quite young and slicing my fingers- I recovered though!!

You are doing sooo well - keep looking at the overall pattern

So I've just had my first weigh in and am pleased to say I lost 7lbs!!!! Absolutely over the moon, can't believe I've lost half a stone in my first week!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Yay - well done you!!!

WTG hunxx

Ellen, thats awful are you both ok now? Lots of cuddles will do you both good xxx

Welldone on your losses ladies superb xxx

keeleyn1987 said:

Awesome!!!! :) that's fab!!

Lucia Lucia said:

Well done!!! That's brill!

Fantastic!! Well done you :D xxx

Well done Lucia :D Your new exercise regime and saintly weekend has certainly paid off! WTG :clap:

Awww the poor little thing :( Hope he's ok.....and you of course :) xxx

I don't think you ever lose that sick feeling where your kids are concerned. I still get it now and my baby is 19! lol

Hope he's ok now Ellen, I'd like to say it gets easier but you never stop worrying. I imagine mine having all sorts of injuries and illness now they are away from home, every phone call at an odd time fills me with panic.

Wayhayyyy!! That's a brilliant first week, you must be over the moon :D

Wow Lucia! You're on a roll, the gym is obviously working wonders. Well done :)

I'm really, really pleased to report a 2lb loss this morning. Had to be so good after last weekend so I'm chuffed to bits :D

I'm really, really pleased to report a 2lb loss this morning. Had to be so good after last weekend so I'm chuffed to bits :D

Fantastic Sarah :clap::clap: Really pleased for you :D Well done xxx

See, we can drink and still lose..............if we're good the rest of the week :giggle: :party0016:

Well done to everyone :bliss: this week seems to be an excellent week for losses, hopefully next week will produce good numbers for us all too!! I must say this site is really helping me in sticking to the diet and doing well!!! Thank you all of you

:bighug::bighug: :banana dancer:

Back