>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Fantastic Sarah :clap::clap: Really pleased for you :D Well done xxx

See, we can drink and still lose..............if we're good the rest of the week :giggle: :party0016:

Amen to that sisters :rotflmao:

WTG Sarah

Well done to everyone :bliss: this week seems to be an excellent week for losses, hopefully next week will produce good numbers for us all too!! I must say this site is really helping me in sticking to the diet and doing well!!! Thank you all of you

:bighug::bighug: :banana dancer:
your page looks like your having a party lol all the little yellow people dancing around!! xx

iv been really good this week so im hopeful monday will bring me a good loss, i never lose big no matter what i do so i think i need to accept it and get on with it a lb at a time, happy friday everyone xxx

Thanks for the concern about my little boy. He is back to causing mischief today and doesn't look nearly as bad as it did yesterday.

Congrats on all the losses. Had a scary thought, if 20 of us loose 6 stone this year thats 120 stone of fat!

paulabeard said:
iv been really good this week so im hopeful monday will bring me a good loss, i never lose big no matter what i do so i think i need to accept it and get on with it a lb at a time, happy friday everyone xxx

A pound a week is still a substantial amount of weight to be loosing! Have you tried upping your super free?

A pound a week is still a substantial amount of weight to be loosing! Have you tried upping your super free?
hey, yeah it doesnt really matter what i do lol, i week i was told that i had eaten too much fruit and veg and that was obviously why i hadnt lost much lol, hence why i dont go to meetings anymore! xx

Fantastic Sarah :clap::clap: Really pleased for you :D Well done xxx

See, we can drink and still lose..............if we're good the rest of the week :giggle: :party0016:

That last smiley is so me! I'm justifying the booze because I'm sacrificing other things... I haven't eaten bread at all since starting this and very rarely have cheese or chocolate anymore. I'm willing to make these changes because I'm not giving up my social life. See... I'm not just an old drunk :7834: :rotflmao:

I've been logging my food on MyFitnessPal the last couple of days. I know we're not counting calories on SW but it's interesting to see the different calorie values in order to make good choices. Each to their own, but if I had a green day and ate unlimited amounts of potatoes, pasta, rice etc it would be significantly more calories than a red day. Carbs are supposed to fill you up so therefore you won't eat too much of them but that doesn't work for me I find protein more filling with a lower calorie count. The last 2 days I feel like I've eaten loads but only had 1200 cals. I'm not saying ditch the plan but if you're wondering why you're not losing when staying on plan it might be a good idea to look at a days food.

That last smiley is so me! I'm justifying the booze because I'm sacrificing other things... I haven't eaten bread at all since starting this and very rarely have cheese or chocolate anymore. I'm willing to make these changes because I'm not giving up my social life. See... I'm not just an old drunk :7834: :rotflmao:

I've been logging my food on MyFitnessPal the last couple of days. I know we're not counting calories on SW but it's interesting to see the different calorie values in order to make good choices. Each to their own, but if I had a green day and ate unlimited amounts of potatoes, pasta, rice etc it would be significantly more calories than a red day. Carbs are supposed to fill you up so therefore you won't eat too much of them but that doesn't work for me I find protein more filling with a lower calorie count. The last 2 days I feel like I've eaten loads but only had 1200 cals. I'm not saying ditch the plan but if you're wondering why you're not losing when staying on plan it might be a good idea to look at a days food.

Sarah, I think we are twins separated at birth :eek: (The drunkies smillie was actually meant to be you and ME btw :giggle:) We are so alike in all you posted ^^^^ up there. I drink, as you know, but I too don't eat bread, chocolate, pasta etc etc. I've never done the calorie comparison thingy, I just know from trial and error that if I eat carbs (rice, pasta, noodles etc) I don't loose, infact I can gain weight on green. But that can be explained in what you've just posted now! lol I have one green day per week (cos I flipping love them) but I still don't eat bread, unlimited rice and pasta........I'm wondering why I do it now :confused: :8855: Ah, I've remembered...........unlimited baked beans! lol

Chocolate and bread don't bother me in the slightest - take it or leave it just give me vodka/wine, but I could live on pasta dishes :(

Red days fill me up a treat, so much so that I don't need many syns for eatables.

I am really going to try and curb my carbs this week!! I just can't afford to do a red week...meat is so expensive!! But trying to up the protein, yesterday I had an almost Red day, Small jacket spud with my liver and bacon cassarole and loads of veg with a couple of chicken breasts for lunch, forgot about beans though and had thoses for breakfast....and a small bread roll with bacon and salad for supper!!! Had to call it an EE!! I'm going to go look at your diary Corky for ideas....off to a friends tonight for a bottle of fizzy pop!! xxx

Sarah, I think we are twins separated at birth :eek: (The drunkies smillie was actually meant to be you and ME btw :giggle:)
I thought so! I'm the one falling over but still pouring it in. God help us if we ever meet :D
We are so alike in all you posted ^^^^ up there. I drink, as you know, but I too don't eat bread, chocolate, pasta etc etc. I've never done the calorie comparison thingy, I just know from trial and error that if I eat carbs (rice, pasta, noodles etc) I don't loose, infact I can gain weight on green. But that can be explained in what you've just posted now! lol I have one green day per week (cos I flipping love them) but I still don't eat bread, unlimited rice and pasta........I'm wondering why I do it now :confused: :8855: Ah, I've remembered...........unlimited baked beans! lol
That's pretty much how it goes for me too. I say I have EE days but they're basically red only I have things like leek and potato soup and cheese scones which I suppose I could syn if I wanted the extra HE's. All the same really. Don't think I ever have a totally green day. I am having chips tonight tho, been fancying them all week, I figure I'm safe tonight :D

Chocolate and bread don't bother me in the slightest - take it or leave it just give me vodka/wine, but I could live on pasta dishes :(

I love lasagne and canneloni, mexican food too with wraps and cheese. I suppose the beauty of SW is that you can still have them, just got to understand how your body is and time it right? So glad I changed my WI day to Fridays, means I can have 'No Guilt Vodka Saturday' :8855:

Red days fill me up a treat, so much so that I don't need many syns for eatables.

Think I might add my syns up for the week this week, see how much I'm going over by. Got my 38 planned for Saturday, I'm taking a half bottle of voddie just for me. Might carry it around with me like teeagers do at parties. No doubt when that's gone I'll start on everyone elses but it's a plan. (Note to self... *must learn to sip!*)

Whatcha got planned for tomorrow? :)

I'm going to go look at your diary Corky for ideas....off to a friends tonight for a bottle of fizzy pop!! xxx

My food diary isn't that interesting or inspirational Clare :eek: I quite often have the same thing two days on the trot! lol

Enjoy your pop tonight :D xx

Think I might add my syns up for the week this week, see how much I'm going over by. Got my 38 planned for Saturday, I'm taking a half bottle of voddie just for me. Might carry it around with me like teeagers do at parties. No doubt when that's gone I'll start on everyone elses but it's a plan. (Note to self... *must learn to sip!*)
Whatcha got planned for tomorrow? :)

Sarah, I changed my WI day to fit in around my drinking :eek: it's all about the timing ;) lol I decided on a Sat WI for 2 reasons:- 1. to stop me drinking on Friday, and it works :D 2. To get my wine/voddy bath out of the way on the first day of a new week.....plenty of time to be good then! lol I don't go over my syns over the week, but I have been known to drink 72 syns at the weekend. I'm absolutley fine with that because I really don't need many syns for food, just the odd few for sauces and gravy etc

All I've got planned this weekend on the social front is a gathering on Saturday night with friends, which will included mucho synnage :D :8855:

How about you??

p.s. Sipping is very boring :D:giggle:

All I've got planned this weekend on the social front is a gathering on Saturday night with friends, which will included mucho synnage :D :8855:

How about you??

p.s. Sipping is very boring :D:giggle:

Jamaican themed party for my nephew's 22nd b'day - jerk chicken and rum no doubt! Gonna try and stick to my voddie but am predicting mucho synnage too :8855:

Jamaican themed party for my nephew's 22nd b'day - jerk chicken and rum no doubt! Gonna try and stick to my voddie but am predicting mucho synnage too :8855:

Jerk chicken :drool: Rum :7834::party0016: Sounds like it'll be a good do :D Have a great time xx

Especially when you pick something up that weighs a lb. It makes you think, how it all adds up when you lose that much every week.

Especially when you pick something up that weighs a lb. It makes you think, how it all adds up when you lose that much every week.

Definately, it scares me when I hold my youngest, to think I've lost more that he weighs is frightening. Will be even more scary when I've lost as much as my toddler.

too right. I have lost more than my 10 yr old weighs!

PD, thats not naughty :D

Back