>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Well after my worrying yesterday, weighed in today and had lost 7 pounds!

So happy :)

Clairex

Hello ladies how are you all? Well it seems an up and down week for lots of us... I have had that damn tummy bug this week that's spread thru all of the family but on the mend now so 1st part of the week barely ate so no syns.. But last 2 days have needed chocolate and gone over on syns and still feel I could have a big fat binge!! If I get a gain so be it... Xx

It will probably balance out hun - gl for WI

Help iv been bad :( lol

Had a chinese last night and dominos pizza today and iv got wi 2moro :(

Clairex

Draw a line and restart but maybe you need to think about why you had it? Was it because there was nothing else in? Had you planned meals? There are loads of great recipes for takeaway substitutes so there may be something you could plan for an enjoy - I had a syn free King Prawn stiry fry and noodles and it was a million times nicer than takeaway.Saying that sometimes we are going out,or you have been plugging away for weeks and just fancy it - that's fine- as it is planned and you are still in control

Right my lovely ladies (and man), I was naughty yesterday...I had chinese. It was good and decided I really fancied it, I enjoyed it, didn't go too mental and feel NO guilt. As long as I still lose my 0.5 lbs this week I will be happy, anything else is a bonus lol. Good luck for today's weigh ins people.

Like this!!! Good for you hun - sure you will get more than 1/2 lb

Morning Everyone! :D

I drank myself silly over the weekend, but managed to stay within my points, then took the dog out for an hour which cleared my head.

I struggle to give up chocolate, but theres no way I'm giving up alcohol and I don't need to!

Oh you are leaning against an open door herewith a few of us - but quite right, we are all proof that you can still have a few drinks and still lose

Great week for me last week - weighed in on Saturday and reached my club 10 target and got to 14 1/2 stone - woohoo.

Next targets is 2 stones gone, which will be 14st 3lbs and then get to under 14st.

Total lost is 24lbs so far.

Fantastic- way to go you!! :worthy:

Feeling cross with myself after the weekend, ended up having a takeout on Friday night to reward myself for not drinking but stayed low syn, should have been 12 syns in total but it did seem rather oily!!......then ended up bloomin drinking on Saturday night!! Two bottles of low alcohol wine, a very large glass of pink fizz and a couple of vodka's.....then popcorn at the cinema on Sunday.....taking me up to my weekly syn allowance by Sunday evening and weigh in not till Wednesday.....why oh why can't I show some restraint!!

It's tough isn't it- draw a line, lots of free and superfree and you may be ok - still have at least 5 syns a day between now and weigh in - doesn't work to cut back too much

Hi everyone,

I'm not going to even try reading all the posts I've missed!

I really need to get back on track, although I'm still going to class I've had a bit of a rough past two weeks.
I still only have an 8 and a half pound loss..

Welcome back hun - you are here and still 8.5 off. Get back on it and as soon as you see some losses you will feel better and more motivated.I had Feb off and STS but am back on it now

Hope everyone is doing ok and good luck for WI this week

I fell really great at the weekend and suddenly felt the difference and had clearly dropped a dress size - today, feel a bit bloated and suspect star week on route

Going to Zumba tonight and hoping that will help and that I will find a new love (class that is - quite happy with my Mr Rockchick ty :flirt2:0

Hi everyone,

I'm not going to even try reading all the posts I've missed!

I really need to get back on track, although I'm still going to class I've had a bit of a rough past two weeks.
I still only have an 8 and a half pound loss recorded since January when I started. I thought this was ok until I got a diary the other day and marked what my weight was in each month so far:

Jan 1st - 20st +
Feb 1st - 19.6
March 1st - 19.6

I really don't want to be in the nineteens for April... and everyone on here is doing so well. I've had a hectic two weeks, I've had been to 7 job interviews ( I got one! :)) but I think I got a bit stressed out about it all, resulting in one week where I gained 3 pounds. I was devastated. There's no way I'm going to be a yoyo again. I've since lost 2 so I feel like I'm back on track but in a way, not, I still have some bad habits e.g. being high syn at the beginning of the week and having the rest of the week on a tight leash so that I don't gain.

I've also been having problems with my Mirena Coil. It was causing some pain, and I realised I'd put 2 stone on since having it in 9 months ago. I've had it removed so it will be interesting to see what happens. I know I can't totally blame it on that, I've heard the injection and implant are the more common culprits. If anyone has any experiences of this please share as I've read a few negative stories, even though I was told its not a side effect.

I really have some catching up to do if I'm to get that 6 stone off! Help... I feel a bit unconfident about this all at the minute and I think I've reached that stage where before I would have become complacement...

You can do it! :D We are all here to support you.

Well done on the job. When do you start?

Let us know how it goes coming off the coil. My weight definitely shot up after I had mine put it, although I was very overweight already. I seem to be losing ok with it now but I have been wondering if I would have a big loss if I had it taken out.

Maybe try starting your week on a different day so you are saving your syns in advance rather than using them up and having to deprive yourself to make up for it. I think I would definitely give in if I was trying to do that!

xClaire84x said:

Clairex

Wow! Nice loss :) its amazing what a Chinese and a dominos pizza will do lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xClaire84x said:

Clairex

Well done Claire!!! That's brilliant news!!!!! :d

Well doneClaire !! :D

Thanks lucia for the remedies mother nature returned to normal today... But WI 1/2lb on today but totally deserved I've accepted 1 week a month I will gain as I struggle with the cravings so the other 3 weeks if I'm good should even out... Tomorrow is a new day by then my roast pork and REAL roast potatoes followed by millionaires cheesecake will be devoured and I will be back focussed :( I WILL get in the 19's next week and stay there ( well until I meet mr 18's then have a brief fling with mr 17 I've not seen him since I was 17 so we might have to have a party:) xxx p.s I'm returning back to my usual self slowly the fog is hopefilully clearing and we are waiting to hear about a new house tomorrow xx

Well I have totally let myself down this week, 1lb on!!
I think I have a good idea where it has gone wrong, I have been eating loads of syn free stuff but also have an idea or 2 where it wrong:-
1) Kebab meat & chips (Last Monday)
2) Loads of Rum and a couple of pints (Saturday night)
3) Enjoyed a fair few 'Go Ahead' bars as well as 'Alpen Light' bars
4) Not stuck to my 1/3rd of a plate stuff many evening's but all lunches.
But I have been swimming twice and done loads of dog walking, so what would I have weighed in at if it wasn't for the exercise??

I think I have a good idea where it has gone wrong, I have been eating loads of syn free stuff but also have an idea or 2 where it wrong:-
But I have been swimming twice and done loads of dog walking, so what would I have weighed in at if it wasn't for the exercise??

Yep, I think you could be spot on with your idea or 2.........or even 4! lol

Better luck next week :)

t11cky said:

So the laxatives didn't work after all then? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
I know it was within syns, but sometimes when you have quite a few the day before WI it can affect the scales. It's just timing :) You need a Friday WI :D lol

I actually have thought seriously about changing to a friday weigh in i would suit me better hmmmm i might just be a devil and do it!! Lol xx

xClaire84x said:

Clairex

Wowsa claire image what you could of lost without the chinese and pizza thats a fab job welldone xx

Some fantastic losses guys :)

If I haven't updated you, please PM me so I update your stats :)

I had a 1/2 lb loss, which I am very pleased as I was only on plan for 3 days!

I promise, I cant afford to use the same amount of toilet roll each week anyway!!! :)

Roziee said:
Some fantastic losses guys :)

If I haven't updated you, please PM me so I update your stats :)

I had a 1/2 lb loss, which I am very pleased as I was only on plan for 3 days!

Welldone Roziee-kins xxx

Back