>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I actually have thought seriously about changing to a friday weigh in i would suit me better hmmmm i might just be a devil and do it!! Lol xx

That's why I changed to Saturday Paula. It just suits me better :D Means I can have a nice 'within syn' weekend with the rest of the week for the deluge of syns to disappear :D

Go for it :D

Ok you have convinced me corkster! My new official weigh in is now friday xx

New One

Hiya

been reading through your posts and you all sound great :D could I please join :eek: I really need to lose way more than 6 stone but this would be a real goal to aim for. I have yoyo'd for years and after having had my birthday and a weekend away and have just been told I have just got the job I applied for but will be starting later in the year I have really been bitten by bug and am ready to do this once and for all, am going to need a lot of support then can you take pity on a not so little one?

brosav said:
Great week for me last week - weighed in on Saturday and reached my club 10 target and got to 14 1/2 stone - woohoo.

Next targets is 2 stones gone, which will be 14st 3lbs and then get to under 14st.

Total lost is 24lbs so far.

xClaire84x said:
Well after my worrying yesterday, weighed in today and had lost 7 pounds!

So happy :)

Clairex

Well done, you've both done great!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys, I think I just need to keep coming back to the thread for support. :)

I really want to hammer it now, RAHHHH lol.

Starting to do more exercise as I'm sick of seeing the 'puffafish' look in the mirror. I want my shape back!!!

Are we still doing challenges? That really helped in the beginning.

Picklepud said:
Hiya

been reading through your posts and you all sound great :D could I please join :eek: I really need to lose way more than 6 stone but this would be a real goal to aim for. I have yoyo'd for years and after having had my birthday and a weekend away and have just been told I have just got the job I applied for but will be starting later in the year I have really been bitten by bug and am ready to do this once and for all, am going to need a lot of support then can you take pity on a not so little one?

Welcome aboard picklepud! Theres always room for one more , you will get all the support you need here i dont no what id do without these ladies xxx

:woohoo:

Hiya

Welcome Picklepud :D Happy to have you here :D Congrats on the new job and good luck on your pre new job shrinkage :D lol xxx

Thanks guys, I think I just need to keep coming back to the thread for support. :)

Starting to do more exercise as I'm sick of seeing the 'puffafish' look in the mirror. I want my shape back!!!

Puffafish :giggle:

Hiya

Of course - welcome!! :D

We do need a challenge - what shall we do??

Hello, well done you bunch of losers! :D And those who didn't, you know where it went wrong. Keep calm and carry on as they say :D

Welcome Picklepud (love that name :D). Good luck!

Paula, I changed my WI to Friday, suits me much better. I'm more likely to overdue it at the weekend so there's much less guilt when I know I've got a few days to redeem myself :D. Plus, if you think you've got time to undo the damage you're more likely to try rather than give up completely.

Emsybop... I've got a Mirena too, I have wondered if that has contributed to the 4 stone I've put on since having it. I'm on my second one now as I had problems with the first but I definitely notice distinct hormonal changes each month now which I never had before. Let me know if you think it's been better without it.

Right, I need help...

I just booked a very last minute holiday...Yay!! We go in 2 weeks. It's a villa with a pool so I'm hoping I can exercise some restraint with breakfasts and lunches pretty much the same as here. I tend to be an early riser so I'm planning to do some serious swimming before the troops get up. I know we'll eat out in the evenings tho and I know I'll definitely drink. I have a damage limitation plan, more walking, good choices, plenty of water etc. Whether I stick to it is another matter :D. My real problem is sticking with it from now till then, I have a habit of getting into holiday mode a little too early and everything goes out of the window before I've even got to the airport! If I go AWOL in the next 2 weeks can you all shout at me please?!

paulabeard said:

Paulson if you thunk it's going to help, go for it :) you have nothing to lose, but lots of weight! :D

Picklepud said:
Hiya

Hey pickle :) I'll add you onto the list now :) whenever you weigh in, let me know how much you've lost so I can update your stats x

emzybop said:

We haven't done a challenge in ages... What shall we do? X

SarahCroz said:
Hello, well done you bunch of losers! :D And those who didn't, you know where it went wrong. Keep calm and carry on as they say :D

Welcome Picklepud (love that name :D). Good luck!

Paula, I changed my WI to Friday, suits me much better. I'm more likely to overdue it at the weekend so there's much less guilt when I know I've got a few days to redeem myself :D. Plus, if you think you've got time to undo the damage you're more likely to try rather than give up completely.

Emsybop... I've got a Mirena too, I have wondered if that has contributed to the 4 stone I've put on since having it. I'm on my second one now as I had problems with the first but I definitely notice distinct hormonal changes each month now which I never had before. Let me know if you think it's been better without it.

Right, I need help...

I just booked a very last minute holiday...Yay!! We go in 2 weeks. It's a villa with a pool so I'm hoping I can exercise some restraint with breakfasts and lunches pretty much the same as here. I tend to be an early riser so I'm planning to do some serious swimming before the troops get up. I know we'll eat out in the evenings tho and I know I'll definitely drink. I have a damage limitation plan, more walking, good choices, plenty of water etc. Whether I stick to it is another matter :D. My real problem is sticking with it from now till then, I have a habit of getting into holiday mode a little too early and everything goes out of the window before I've even got to the airport! If I go AWOL in the next 2 weeks can you all shout at me please?!

where are you going Sarah?

Make up a strict routine for your food for the next 2 weeks.. You will not fail... Right up your menus and check in with us every meal!

Not sure what sort of challenges you've done in the past but one thing I'm really bad for s not drinking enough...maybe a upping fluids challenge (and I don't mean alcohol...sorry girls)

Not sure what sort of challenges you've done in the past but one thing I'm really bad for s not drinking enough...maybe a upping fluids challenge (and I don't mean alcohol...sorry girls)

Bums :( lol
I'm up for a fluid challenge :D

As little asI can get away with :D what's the recommended amount?

Ok, I'll drink 2 litres and not a drop more! lol

Has it got to be plain water though?

ah if it includes nas I'm sorted :D

Aye, it's still fluid :) What about green tea? Can I could that too?

Back