>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Oooooh I could do with drinking more water me thinks. I have tried to ditch diet coke and just drink plain water, nas squash or tea. 2 litres it is then...but after weigh in tonight as I want 1.5 off for my 2 stone haha :) xx

Oooooh I could do with drinking more water me thinks. I have tried to ditch diet coke and just drink plain water, nas squash or tea. 2 litres it is then...but after weigh in tonight as I want 1.5 off for my 2 stone haha :) xx

Ooooo good luck for tonight :D I'm in the same boat as you.......1.5lb to get my 2 stone :D lol

Ooooo good luck for tonight :D I'm in the same boat as you.......1.5lb to get my 2 stone :D lol

I noticed we had lost the same amount of weight :)

Going to start body magic definately this week - had 2 bad weeks where I was ill...sickness bug one week then flu the next :(

My local park has a fab outdoor gym and as me and my 2 sisters are following sw I am gonna try and drag them there with me this weekend and take my 17 month old too so she can have a run about with her dad haha x

2 litres... OK. On my first pint now. Does normal tea count?

I just booked a very last minute holiday...Yay!! We go in 2 weeks. It's a villa with a pool so I'm hoping I can exercise some restraint with breakfasts and lunches pretty much the same as here. I tend to be an early riser so I'm planning to do some serious swimming before the troops get up. I know we'll eat out in the evenings tho and I know I'll definitely drink. I have a damage limitation plan, more walking, good choices, plenty of water etc. Whether I stick to it is another matter :D. My real problem is sticking with it from now till then, I have a habit of getting into holiday mode a little too early and everything goes out of the window before I've even got to the airport! If I go AWOL in the next 2 weeks can you all shout at me please?!
Ooh lovely - where you off to? Don't worry we'll shout at you!! Plan Plan Plan - that's the key
Not sure what sort of challenges you've done in the past but one thing I'm really bad for s not drinking enough...maybe a upping fluids challenge (and I don't mean alcohol...sorry girls)

Booooooo :rotflmao:

LOL

Yeah let's do a water challenge... How much? 2 or 3 litres?

Nah, NAS squash is fine too.. I'd say herbal teas are ok too.. Whatcha think? It's still fluid right...

Sounds good - am trying to up my water intake so 2 litres sounds right

Lol - good luck

I'm doing the green tea challenge at the minute. I must say there's loads of nice new flavours now!

Well done on all the losses girls :)

Paula, I think you should swap WI to Friday. I like having Class on Thursday cause it means that if I push the syn boundary at the weekend I have time to recover a bit :)

I'm doing the green tea challenge at the minute. I must say there's loads of nice new flavours now!

Im doing the green tea challenge too :). I didnt think id like it but its actually quite nice.

x

Hello! I know I've been AWOL the last few days, but things have been very busy here with renovations and all. I had my colposcopy yesterday morning and they took some biopsies... I should get the results of that in about 3 weeks.
Be a longggg 3 weeks!

Anyway... on a more positive note, I did give in and fall off the wagon (major styleee!) but I only gained a half pound, which I'm happy enough with, and straight back on the wagon first thing in the morning!

How's everyone been?

HazeyBlue said:

Well done on all the losses girls :)

Paula, I think you should swap WI to Friday. I like having Class on Thursday cause it means that if I push the syn boundary at the weekend I have time to recover a bit :)

Yes im pleased i have made the desicion im hoping it will help me xx

xMandyDx said:
Hello! I know I've been AWOL the last few days, but things have been very busy here with renovations and all. I had my colposcopy yesterday morning and they took some biopsies... I should get the results of that in about 3 weeks.
Be a longggg 3 weeks!

Anyway... on a more positive note, I did give in and fall off the wagon (major styleee!) but I only gained a half pound, which I'm happy enough with, and straight back on the wagon first thing in the morning!

How's everyone been?

Aahhh Mandy we was all missing you, hoping you were ok, i hope the 3 weeks go quickly for you and im sure the news will be good, dont worry sbout falling off the wagon you have done superb at getting straight back on!! Welldone my lovely xx

MrsLisaMarie said:
4lbs off this week :) 2 stone award and sotw :) x

Wowsa welldone you fab result xx

Well I'm feeling inspired by some great losses...LisaMarie 4lb...brill!!...and Mandy I hope the colposcopy wasn't to horrible, I've had one myself and let's just say It wasn't my most favorite day out ever!!! So well done you for getting back on plan, I'm sure you will be fine, as I was! But eating healthy food and doing your body magic will release the old seretonin and make you feel more positive over the next few horrid weeks whilst you wait for your results....big love being sent from down south!!....(oops...sorry bit of a faux pas..ment down south as in where I live..not as in down south..lady bits!!)

I am well up for the water challange but WI tonight so will start tomorrow!! I am not predicting great things for me this week, my size 18 trousers I bought for work are feeling looser which made me feel better but I know I need to do some body magic but my ankle is still not right from a bad sprain and a small fracture at the beginning of the year and know I am suffering from pain in my neck and shoulder, my body really doesn't heal as well as it did before I turned 40!! Good luck to all my fellow Wednesday weighers....I am tempted to do a Corky though and change to a Saturday (and ditch group...still paying £4.95 just to be weighed, never stay, just don't have confidence in the C, there are lovely people on here who seem much more knowledgable) I would take myself off to Tesco and use their posh ones once a week...wouldn't have a set at home....I'd be and have been a terrible scale hopper...with clothes..naked..before and after a poo...you know what I mean girls don't you!!! xxxx

I've been thinking about giving group up myself, Peacedove! I know the plan inside out, and only really go to group now because of the awards haha... and I'm on the social team, too... so I suppose I'd feel like I was letting the C down a bit.

The colposcopy wasn't too bad... uncomfortable and totally invasive, and you feel like a right tool with your bits hanging out for all to see, but at the end of the day, it had to be done. She took some biopsies (really thought I'd be numbed for that!!!) which were stingy for a while later, and I've been bleeding since - like it's time of the month - and have had some big clots... it's soooo not pretty.

I'm right back on the plan now... measured out my milk for tea and everything, yay me!
Going to have breakfast pretty soon... I'm starved!

Oh...p.s. Don't worry about the body magic. Just let your ankle heal up...and get that shoulder/neck pain seen to. It could be arthritis. My mother has it in her neck and she swears by those magnetic bracelets!

That's it. I know she used to complain of it all the time, even when she was on the medication, but since she got the bracelet, she hasn't said one word about it.

1.5lbs off for me today and Club 10 :D

Didn't have a very good meeting though as my little one was really disruptive. My group are very welcoming and tolerant with the children and noone said anything but I really felt I was pushing it today. I hardly heard any of what was said and I am sure others couldn't either.
Not sure what to do because if she is like that in future weeks I really feel I will have to stop going to group :(

Back