>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

heehee and while i was there i replied lol, i think i had better go now and do my ironing otherwise im gonna be in trouble!! xx

I hate frozen veg :(
I did not say I liked it. I mostly feed it to the husband!:p Mostly buy corn and peas. They go with everything you make. Bulk out the meal.

I did not say I liked it. I mostly feed it to the husband!:p Mostly buy corn and peas. They go with everything you make. Bulk out the meal.

No I know you didn't :D It was the mere mention of it that prompted my hatred of frozen veg :D lol

I do like frozen peas, corn and runner beans though :D lol

Corkscrew said:
Anyone watching Obese - A year to save my life?

Nope - watching embarrassing bodies lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can do with the nanny and the fitness equipment! Can not believe that the mum is so cold. Poor girl.

I can do with the nanny and the fitness equipment! Can not believe that the mum is so cold. Poor girl.

I thought exactly the same about her Mum Muis! She's a cold fish :(

She's doing very well :D

Erm, if anyone has a spare line, can I borrow it?

She did an amazing job. She really got going in the end. She is sooo pretty. Only thing is her hair. They made it look a bit dead. Hope she continues to goal in the next year!

Erm, if anyone has a spare line, can I borrow it?

Sorry Blue I don't do drugs! :8855: What do you mean, a spare line? :D

She did an amazing job. She really got going in the end. She is sooo pretty. Only thing is her hair. They made it look a bit dead. Hope she continues to goal in the next year!

She looked great didn't she? So pretty. Totally agree about the hair - mind I detest bleached hair anyway. (aye it's in there with frozen carrots! lol) But yeah - she did a great job :D I hope she continues to goal next year too - she'll be a proper stunner :)

I hope they update us on all the others too and how they have got on since the prog ended :)

I went a little overboard last night Corky. I need to draw a line under it.

I went a little overboard last night Corky. I need to draw a line under it.

Ahhhhhh I see :D I thought 'drugs' and 'fishing' LOL (just kidding about the drugs btw :D)

There, have that one :D lol

Corkscrew said:
(just kidding about the drugs btw :D)
/QUOTE]

She isn't ;)

Hi all

Back to my cheerful self again after horrid star week - felt completely irrationally depressed. Had a pizza and cheesecake but since then have been doing red days and am all happy again

Well done losers and stick with it for those who have gained or STS

I think I have come to the conclusions that I need some red days in my plan for decent losses - will see what the scales bring tomorrow

Corkscrew said:
(just kidding about the drugs btw :D)
/QUOTE]

She isn't ;)

She was! :eek: :8855:

Hi all

Back to my cheerful self again after horrid star week - felt completely irrationally depressed. Had a pizza and cheesecake but since then have been doing red days and am all happy again

Well done losers and stick with it for those who have gained or STS

I think I have come to the conclusions that I need some red days in my plan for decent losses - will see what the scales bring tomorrow

Welcome back rockchick :D :fingerscrossed: for tomorrow :) x

Guaranteed gain this week. Had a my niece's confirmation on Friday, St. Patrick's Day Saturday, and Mother's Day Sunday. Big weekend, lots of drinks, and bad, baaaad food choices. Thoroughly enjoyed it though haha. I reckon about 4lb up!

Back