>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

WI tomorrow! Don't know what to expect at this stage. Stuck in a rut for ages it seems. Haven't had time to go walking in 2 weeks, but have been doing plenty in the garden and around the house, so I'm hoping that will help.
Been very good this week, apart from yesterday when I was soooo starving, and had a sausage sandwich for lunch. They weren't low syn sausies either! Can't wait until the house is finished. Basically just left with the painting now. Won't have the money for new plants and stuff til next week, so all this week will be concentrated on painting. Fingers crossed all will be back to normal by next weekend! We actually got the new grass seed sown yesterday! Got out a hose and watered it all in, and then about an hour later discovered a HUGE water mark on the ceiling in the kitchen... the hose must have leaked! We had it running from the bathroom since our tap in the kitchen is a curvy one. Ugh!
I must put up some piccies when it's all done and dusted... then you guys can see what's basically abducted me from here haha

Only 1lb loss this week but at least it is a loss. I even went to the gym 3 times in the week but everything seems to have slowed to a virtual stop. The first stone seemed easy by comparison but this second stone ain't coming off without a fight. 3 more 1lbs to go, total lost so far 25lbs.

Hoping all this good weather will help!

Well what a mixture of things you lot have been upto this weekend, well done Corky 2lb, you really are doing so well!! and you and Emmey do make me laugh, which is lovely on a Monday morning..cheers!! And brosav a lb is good!!!, think how much that adds up to over a year!! Ellen the dress is beautiful and I'm so pleased it lived up to you expectations...and what a bargin you are getting. Lovely to see urban princess pop up as well...where have you been? Fatbgone some people are best ignored, and especially if they have had a drink or two, I agree with the others, it probably wasn't wise for your sister to say anything to you or your Mum, obviously you Mum would be upset, it's a very difficult time when someone is going through treatment....your friend is obviously missing your company and it's difficult to know "how" it was said if it wasn't said directly to you...people often say what's bothering them after a few drinks but it doesn't always come out how it should...if she is a good friend maybe you should give her a ring and try to clear the air..it will probably make you feel better rather than brooding on it lovely. Roziee hope your feeling refreshed today, and Mandy you sound like you have been doing more than enough body magic with all that diy.....and gardening...it's exhausting!!! I am trying to keep positive this week after a little gain last week. I have been averagely well behaved this weekend, a little more wine than I had expected but I am a lemming!!!

I got a letter in the post this morning with my biopsy results.
CIN3.
It's the last stage before cancer sets in, so hopefully we've caught it in time. I have an appointment for next month to have a LLETZ procedure... which is basically getting rid of the abnormal cells via laser surgery. Eww.

Hi xMandyDx, sounds like you have caught things just in time! Hope your laser treatment isn't too awful. I have been following your posts and am glad you can get it dealt with.

Hopefully it won't be awful... I'm just glad it's not cancer! :D

My friend has just had that done mandy as far as i know all ways straight forward and not awful, im glad you have caught it early xxxx

Mandy that is great news, I have had the lazer treatment, it wouldn't rank as one of my favourite days out....but equally it wasn't awful, a bit uncomfortable after and not very dignified.....but we've had kids so not much of that left anyway!! Just great they have caught it before it becomes anything more sinister!! Big love xxx

xMandyDx said:
WI tomorrow! Don't know what to expect at this stage. Stuck in a rut for ages it seems. Haven't had time to go walking in 2 weeks, but have been doing plenty in the garden and around the house, so I'm hoping that will help.
Been very good this week, apart from yesterday when I was soooo starving, and had a sausage sandwich for lunch. They weren't low syn sausies either! Can't wait until the house is finished. Basically just left with the painting now. Won't have the money for new plants and stuff til next week, so all this week will be concentrated on painting. Fingers crossed all will be back to normal by next weekend! We actually got the new grass seed sown yesterday! Got out a hose and watered it all in, and then about an hour later discovered a HUGE water mark on the ceiling in the kitchen... the hose must have leaked! We had it running from the bathroom since our tap in the kitchen is a curvy one. Ugh!
I must put up some piccies when it's all done and dusted... then you guys can see what's basically abducted me from here haha

xMandyDx said:
I got a letter in the post this morning with my biopsy results.
CIN3.
It's the last stage before cancer sets in, so hopefully we've caught it in time. I have an appointment for next month to have a LLETZ procedure... which is basically getting rid of the abnormal cells via laser surgery. Eww.

Aww, so so happy to read its not the nasty stuff mandy :hug99:

Xxx

Well girlies..

The 5.5 lbs I put on last week has been lost, with an extra lb so 6lbs lost this week! :giggle:

I'm really going for a 2 lb loss this week at least.. A 3 lb loss will take me the lowest I've been since I started! Very excitable now!

Well done to everyone whose lost today.

I've taken the decision to change my WI day too.. I'm changing it to Saturday morning :) I noticed that for the past few weeks I had messed up on the weekend.. And being a regular Monday morning nekkid weigher.. A bad weekend = 5.5 lb gain! Lol so I'm changing it.. We'll see how it goes for the next few weeks and if it doesn't work I'll change it!

Well done Rozie! 6lb is amazeballs!

Fab news Mandy, Roziee, you may have put it on last week, but you didn't let it hang around long, and you sent some of its buddies packing too!

Great news Mandy, the treatment will be fine. Not the most pleasant thing as Peacedove said but necessary and soon over with. And the fact that your appointment is mext month means the doctors aren't too worried, that's a good sign :)

Well done Rozie, back on track :). Always good to feel in control again.

First weigh in tonight and a fantastic 6lb lost! So impressed with myself!!!

78lb more for that 6 stone! Can't believe how achievable it feels and I don't even want to go pig out like I used to do on WW on weigh in day!

First weigh in tonight and a fantastic 6lb lost! So impressed with myself!!!

78lb more for that 6 stone! Can't believe how achievable it feels and I don't even want to go pig out like I used to do on WW on weigh in day!

Wow, well done! All you have to do is remember that feeling to keep you going on a tough day :D

That's my aim!
Going to have a 100% week this week, until Saturday night for my best friends hen - Eeek!
Not a massive drinker anymore to be honest so will just Have Malibu and diet coke, then 2 diet Cokes then alcoholic again!
Just also need to remember that I can have the night off on Saturday - then back on it Sunday and Monday!! :) (need back up on this though so come Sunday afternoon I'll be in here and you can all whip me into shape!!)

This weeks aim: 2 litres water a day!

The whole site has changed... wow

Anyway... WI in six hours lol... roll on. I had a nightmare lastnight that I put on another 2lb. I hope that's not prophetic! I was really good this week lol

The whole site has changed... wow

Anyway... WI in six hours lol... roll on. I had a nightmare lastnight that I put on another 2lb. I hope that's not prophetic! I was really good this week lol
There was a security breach......do you think the hackers did it?

Back