>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I don't like the fact that it doesn't display out stats on the left hand side anymore :(

wow i havent been on for a little while and the whole website has changed lol xx

wow i havent been on for a little while and the whole website has changed lol xx

Apparently, the stats will show up to the left in time, it just hasnt been sorted yet.

Firstly, Mandy, glad to hear your news and good luck for weigh in.

Roziee, what a whopper amount to lose!

I have really struggled this week. I usually have 15 syns and use 6 for another hex b and the other 9 on nice stuff. That is a sure way for me, I dont feel deprived but still lose. At group last Thurs we were asked to try 777, 7 syns each day and 7 speed foods all week. I found it really so hard and got into the binge starve seesaw. By Sunday I recognised it wasnt working for me and went back to my 15 syns of plodding along but a very important lesson learnt. I'm sure I'll have a slight gain or sts this week but as I say, it's a lesson learnt!

You know now Lucia that's the main thing.. I don't think I could do the 777 challenge myself so well one for trying something new :) x

4lb off! Delighted with that. 1lb for my own 3 stone award, and 4lb for SW 3 stone award. Once I get out of the 15s I'll feel so much better. Been in there since before Xmas!

Lucia, sounds like your C really threw you off your stride this week!

xMandyDx said:
4lb off! Delighted with that. 1lb for my own 3 stone award, and 4lb for SW 3 stone award. Once I get out of the 15s I'll feel so much better. Been in there since before Xmas!

Lucia, sounds like your C really threw you off your stride this week!

Well done on the loss Mandy - totally confused what you mean by 'your own' and 'SW's' three stone award tho lol

Lucia Lucia said:
Firstly, Mandy, glad to hear your news and good luck for weigh in.

Roziee, what a whopper amount to lose!

I have really struggled this week. I usually have 15 syns and use 6 for another hex b and the other 9 on nice stuff. That is a sure way for me, I dont feel deprived but still lose. At group last Thurs we were asked to try 777, 7 syns each day and 7 speed foods all week. I found it really so hard and got into the binge starve seesaw. By Sunday I recognised it wasnt working for me and went back to my 15 syns of plodding along but a very important lesson learnt. I'm sure I'll have a slight gain or sts this week but as I say, it's a lesson learnt!

Like you say, a lesson learned. I just can't see the point it making the plan into hard work though? It changes it from a good, easy to maintain plan, into a diet! Lol. Too much like hard work IMO lol

Oh I'm going back to the puter! Im missing loads on this bloody phone! Grrrr

Sorry everyone if you think I'm ignoring you. X

OH thinks I must be approaching star week (although that's not what he called it!) as I have apparently been quite venomous about everything the last few days. I know what he means as I have been feeling rather aggressive (not a me thing naturally). Have had random cramping type pains for weeks which I've thought may be signs of... But nothing yet. My youngest is 1 on the 6th, wonder if I'll make it that long without having a star week. Don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting them back but after so long without, some reassurance would be nice lol

Hello everyone your all doing so well only popping in now and then as things so hectic and busy I'm missing you girlies tho so will be back full time soon with my silly blondeness... Have achieved lots of personal targets lately as well as weight loss got a nice shiny sticker last night ohhh YES a 2 stone yipee 1lb to go to club10 and I am now a different number!! My nana been down unexpectedly mid packing for house move it's lovely to see her but with a visit unfortunately comes an emotional rollercoaster grrr but j rose above the family stuff( don't speak to my sister or mum) and still had a 2.5 weight loss this week... Anyway hope your all doing good xxx

Hello everyone....Isn't the weather lovely, sunshine yay!!!!! Great news Mandy,so happy to read that xx Well done on all the losses everyone is doing a fab job.I need to catch up on all the posts your a chatty bunch;). 2lbs off for me last week so will dm you Roziee.

Phewwww I caught up and you've all done soooo well!

Mother nature has reared its ugly head for me too, damn! But she ll be gone by wi Monday so yay.

This weather is so beautiful isnt it??

Ive pulled my trainers on and gone on a 6k power walk and just having a breather before food shop . Determind to get that 3 stone Monday !!!! Half lb away and its being so stubborn ! :)

Getting so close to getting out of the 18s... 3 lb away! If I get to 17s ill cry, scream and dance lol. I was that weight before I met my possessive ex partner who asked me to put on weight and I stupidly did... so it'd be amazing. Bye bye feeder ex!

X

Well done on the loss Mandy - totally confused what you mean by 'your own' and 'SW's' three stone award tho lol

I started calorie counting the week before I joined SW, and lost 3lb that week... so I'm always 3lb ahead of SW, IYSWIM...

xMandyDx said:
I started calorie counting the week before I joined SW, and lost 3lb that week... so I'm always 3lb ahead of SW, IYSWIM...

Ah I get it now :)

Back from weigh in. 2lbs off for me.

hey guys well done on the losses!!

Been sooo busy at work but still managed 1/2lb this week - and my BMI has dropped from 40s to 30s - that feels amazing and like things are really possible

Mandy - good news on your results -hope it goes ok
Ellen- def agree with you on your dress- I ended up selling mine to a lovely girl after it had hung around in a box- like when are you ever going to wear it again?? Lol. I say have the cheaper version - no one will know and you will have gorgeous photos anyway. BTW - your jeans will be arriving next week- just got to work today and Friday and then I have 10 days off
Elle- fantastic first week
Roziee you are a star - You are living proof that even if we have a week off plan we are in control and it can be gone the next week - this is how to live life!!
Emmey and Corky - still making me giggle - you nutters!

Sorry if I've missed anyone but hugs to you all xxx

Weigh in and know it's a small gain but have accepted that in the grand scheme of things it will be my third small gain in almost 8 months so thats ok.

We are off first thing in the morning with the girls and hubs and the Mother in Law for a long weekend in Somerset, visiting Longleat etc so hoping that the weather stays ok and I WILL STAY ON TRACK!

Anyway, if my MIL sees me eat anything remotely naughty she'll say something sarky so wont give her the satisfaction!

My son will stay with my Mum.

So, we've swapped my son this weekend for the Mother in Law hmmmmm!

Back