>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Lol... Awww. I don't like skinny men, I like them with meat!!

My incentive is to not be the fat mum at the school gate, not to be the fat bridesmaid - actually not to always be the bloody bridesmaid, to hopefully not be single anymore... But most of all to be able to wear the stuff a 25 yo should wear.

I can't wait to get to a size where I can fly around the shops buying lots of cheap tops and jeans and be able to wear them... Ooo and in the summer to not have to wear a cardi everday!! To wear a strappy top and short sleeves... Maybe even shorts!

You dont like skinny men, I wish we lived closer, lol
I totally agree with what your saying, It is the same thing for me with clothing. Its great to be able to start looking at xl rather than dreaming about xxl!!

t11cky said:
You dont like skinny men, I wish we lived closer, lol
I totally agree with what your saying, It is the same thing for me with clothing. Its great to be able to start looking at xl rather than dreaming about xxl!!

Lol... Nope I like a man who looks strong and protective! Come and get me lol

It's amazing to think I'm actually doing this, I never thought I'd get this far. I can't believe it tbh! I think loosing weight the only way you can tell is by photos or watching the size in the label of new clothes get smaller ... Eeek. Shopping spree for us all December when we achieve our challenge!

Oh don't get me started! I could wax lyrical on this for hours!

I don't wanna be everyone's fat friend, the one they go out with and always know they're going to look better than, because the clothes for bigger people...they just don't EVER look right! Always tugging on them and fixing them, hoping you don't look as big as you fear you do....

I don't want my man to have to stand up and defend me when the unreared little animals (also known as some of the neighbours' kids) call me a fat c*nt.

I want to be able to go into a "skinny shop" and take hundreds of outfits into the changing room, just to see how absolutely fabulous I look in them! Instead of being ashamed to take the size 20/22 into the changing room, and feeling teary when it just doesn't fit/look right/hide enough.

I want to be able to sit on a bench on a roasting hot day, wearing shorts and a strappy top, eating an icecream, without wondering what insults people are muttering to themselves. "Beached whale/fatty/size of her/no wonder she's fat!"

I wanna be able to run and play with the kids, and grandkids some day, too!

I want to look good in a swim suit.

But mostly... I want to look as sexy as I know I can. haha. Sick to death of people telling me I've a gorgeous face, and a really great personality, and I'm talented and blah, blah, blah.... I want to have the body to match ;)

Rozie, I hope you can sit down, relax, and have something nice to eat soon! Thanks for the motivational speak x

xMandyDx said:
Minimins wedding!!! I want an invite!

Oh yeah we can all get new smaller outfits too :)

Can't believe I left this out of my list! Blonde moment!

I want to lose weight, because I want the self-confidence I need to go after a singing career. I have the voice. I need the body :p

On my way now, Dorset is only a couple of miles away from Derbyshire, Yeah??

xMandyDx said:
Can't believe I left this out of my list! Blonde moment!

I want to lose weight, because I want the self-confidence I need to go after a singing career. I have the voice. I need the body :p

Same here dont think I would ever have th bottle tho skinny or not lol but if ya do make it send me a signed album I wanna tell people I knew ya before ya were famous :)

xMandyDx said:
Size 14s!! lol sorry Fatbgone... couldn't resist a bit of cheekiness!

Harsh but funny tut tut tut lol

Ahhhh it was said purely tongue in cheek. I'm sure she'll realise I don't mean anything nasty. I'm Irish....we slag a lot of the time. Slag, as in, take the p1ss...

Same here dont think I would ever have th bottle tho skinny or not lol but if ya do make it send me a signed album I wanna tell people I knew ya before ya were famous :)

Get yourself's on Britain's Got talent or the other one!! A great voice is a great voice!!
Oh yeah a signed first CD for me as well please!!

xMandyDx said:
Ahhhh it was said purely tongue in cheek. I'm sure she'll realise I don't mean anything nasty. I'm Irish....we slag a lot of the time. Slag, as in, take the p1ss...

I'm a geordie so we slag in a total different way well not me personally hope she takes it th right way we lv ya really fatbgone :)

t11cky said:
Get yourself's on Britain's Got talent or the other one!! A great voice is a great voice!!
Oh yeah a signed first CD for me as well please!!

Haha I should go on the voice at least they cant see ya well i've got a year so watch this space lol

xMandyDx said:
Oh don't get me started! I could wax lyrical on this for hours!

I don't wanna be everyone's fat friend, the one they go out with and always know they're going to look better than, because the clothes for bigger people...they just don't EVER look right! Always tugging on them and fixing them, hoping you don't look as big as you fear you do....

I don't want my man to have to stand up and defend me when the unreared little animals (also known as some of the neighbours' kids) call me a fat c*nt.

I want to be able to go into a "skinny shop" and take hundreds of outfits into the changing room, just to see how absolutely fabulous I look in them! Instead of being ashamed to take the size 20/22 into the changing room, and feeling teary when it just doesn't fit/look right/hide enough.

I want to be able to sit on a bench on a roasting hot day, wearing shorts and a strappy top, eating an icecream, without wondering what insults people are muttering to themselves. "Beached whale/fatty/size of her/no wonder she's fat!"

I wanna be able to run and play with the kids, and grandkids some day, too!

I want to look good in a swim suit.

But mostly... I want to look as sexy as I know I can. haha. Sick to death of people telling me I've a gorgeous face, and a really great personality, and I'm talented and blah, blah, blah.... I want to have the body to match ;)

Rozie, I hope you can sit down, relax, and have something nice to eat soon! Thanks for the motivational speak x

I totally can relate to eating in public. It got to the stage I was nervous to go and buy my son a cake in greggs as everyone in the Que behind would think no wonder she's fat. Actually just remembered a sad memory.. I was having my eyebrows waxed and my mum who is also a fellow curvacious cutie (size 26 ish) and was sat outside on a busy highstreet with my son in his buggy looking at the pigeons and enjoying the sunshine. She fed him 2 fingers of pineapple and then gave him a treat bag of milky buttons.. as I came out I saw her crying and I said whatevers wrong, some ignorant person had walked up and said if you loved your little boy you wouldn't want him to end up like you so I would advise you to stop feeding him buttons. My mum bless her said he's my grandson and he's having a treat bag which consists of 6 or so milky buttons and the bloke laughed and said but look at the size of him he's had enough and walked off. She cried and cried.

So cruel how other feel they can pass judgement and nasty comments and they walk away and forget what they've said.

I ve had men shout from cars "ugly fat bit*h" and had women say you'd be so pretty if you were thin... It's hurtful. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, I get sooo cross now if I see anyone put anyone down or make them feel hurt/broken by nasty malicious comments. So much so I've seen a young boy of 13 crying as his "friends" were ripping it out of him for being a bigger lad and punching him and he ran off and I saw him again outside the shop in the car park and offered him a lift home and sensible boy said no but I gave him my phone to call his mum to collect him. Obviously out of the eyes of the bullies. Poor lad.

Arghhh. Rant over. Lol. I just hate that others feel its they're right to put ppl down over their physical appearance. It's cruel and I've had it in the past and I've gone to bed with these silly remarks going round and round and round my head. It's horrendous.

Lol... Nope I like a man who looks strong and protective! Come and get me lol

It's amazing to think I'm actually doing this, I never thought I'd get this far. I can't believe it tbh! I think loosing weight the only way you can tell is by photos or watching the size in the label of new clothes get smaller ... Eeek. Shopping spree for us all December when we achieve our challenge!

I was just thinking the same. I have just been replying on another thread and saying I am 6lb off my 3 stone, and it just felt so good that I have come this far and still going strong. When I started 3 stone seemed just so far away.

I'm actually really thinking about going on the Irish version of the Voice for next season...

xMandyDx said:
I'm actually really thinking about going on the Irish version of the Voice for next season...

You should do..!

And I can take a joke hehe.. yes. All can come to minimins wedding, size 14 dresses and all!

fatbgone said:
I totally can relate to eating in public. It got to the stage I was nervous to go and buy my son a cake in greggs as everyone in the Que behind would think no wonder she's fat. Actually just remembered a sad memory.. I was having my eyebrows waxed and my mum who is also a fellow curvacious cutie (size 26 ish) and was sat outside on a busy highstreet with my son in his buggy looking at the pigeons and enjoying the sunshine. She fed him 2 fingers of pineapple and then gave him a treat bag of milky buttons.. as I came out I saw her crying and I said whatevers wrong, some ignorant person had walked up and said if you loved your little boy you wouldn't want him to end up like you so I would advise you to stop feeding him buttons. My mum bless her said he's my grandson and he's having a treat bag which consists of 6 or so milky buttons and the bloke laughed and said but look at the size of him he's had enough and walked off. She cried and cried.

So cruel how other feel they can pass judgement and nasty comments and they walk away and forget what they've said.

I ve had men shout from cars "ugly fat bit*h" and had women say you'd be so pretty if you were thin... It's hurtful. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, I get sooo cross now if I see anyone put anyone down or make them feel hurt/broken by nasty malicious comments. So much so I've seen a young boy of 13 crying as his "friends" were ripping it out of him for being a bigger lad and punching him and he ran off and I saw him again outside the shop in the car park and offered him a lift home and sensible boy said no but I gave him my phone to call his mum to collect him. Obviously out of the eyes of the bullies. Poor lad.

Arghhh. Rant over. Lol. I just hate that others feel its they're right to put ppl down over their physical appearance. It's cruel and I've had it in the past and I've gone to bed with these silly remarks going round and round and round my head. It's horrendous.

Give ya mum a hug from me nd if ya see th ignorant git again send him to newcastle to ask for me x

Back