>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Yes, The weather has been a bit crappy today! My dog wasn't moaning on either of his long walks though!! I went swimming earlier and it was bloody packed with selfish children enjoying themselves and then after half an hour everyone was told to get out the swimming pool apart from ladies!!
It had become ladies only, how come ladies are always treated best!!! lol

Well my dogs......and me got bloody wet through! lol I haven't been swimming though ....... the rain wasn't that heavy :D lol

You need to check you pools timetable before you go next time T11cky, it sounds like your swim clashed with the rota :D lol

the rain wasn't that heavy lmao propa made me chuckle :)

Hey guys and girls...

I forgot to put this at the end of last month... But just a reminder of our monthly goals to get to the 6 stone Mark by december.

I've lost 17 lbs which takes me just over the 2 month Mark but that's ok- I'd be happy with whatever I've lost by the end of the year as long as I keep on losing.

January -7
February -14
March -21
April -28
May -35
June -42
July -49
August -56
September -63
October -70
November -77
December -84

Some of you have lost 30lbs+ :) fantastic..

Lets keep up the energy guys- no negativity, just lots of weight loss.

Please let me know if I haven't updated your stats or if you're not on the list for any newbies- I apologise now if there are any mistakes.

Rozie x

I'm busy painting th stairs at th min really high ceilings and no ladders so my arm is aching but hoping th bro will sort some ladders up soon then he can finish it haha also got a bathroom to tile wallpaper to do a shower to fit and a wardrobe to build into existing cupboards knackered just thinking of it all haha

Hey guys and girls...

I forgot to put this at the end of last month... But just a reminder of our monthly goals to get to the 6 stone Mark by december.

I've lost 17 lbs which takes me just over the 2 month Mark but that's ok- I'd be happy with whatever I've lost by the end of the year as long as I keep on losing.

January -7
February -14
March -21
April -28
May -35
June -42
July -49
August -56
September -63
October -70
November -77
December -84

Please let me know if I haven't updated your stats or if you're not on the list for any newbies- I apologise now if there are any mistakes.

Rozie x

I'll be happy with whatever I can manage to lose too Rozie :D If I lose less than 6 stone, it's still good! :D

I'm busy painting th stairs at th min really high ceilings and no ladders so my arm is aching but hoping th bro will sort some ladders up soon then he can finish it haha also got a bathroom to tile wallpaper to do a shower to fit and a wardrobe to build into existing cupboards knackered just thinking of it all haha

You must have very long arms :D lol

Haha not blooming long enough been standing on a chair to reach then just strechin as far as possible it was blue and its taking ages to go cream think it will need at least 3 coats but paint was cheap crown cream 4.99 a tin yeehaa lol

Roziee said:
Hey guys and girls...

January -7
February -14
March -21
April -28
May -35
June -42
July -49
August -56
September -63
October -70
November -77
December -84

Rozie x

I am very behind but life just gets in the way sometimes, not life as in things I can avoid like party's etc but being unwell has left me behind but I'll still lose a good chunk by the end of 2012 so I'll be happy

I am getting too tempted for some junk food, So off to bed after i have my last ciggie, Good night all and behave your selfs tomorrow!!!

t11cky said:
I am getting too tempted for some junk food, So off to bed after i have my last ciggie, Good night all and behave your selfs tomorrow!!!

Night hun :)

I was telling corkey earlier on about me lunch..

I had Tuscan bean soup and I took so much I was embarrassed when I took it out of the fridge to warm it up. LOL the was a long queue for the microwaves too and I was first in line so there were all these people with there poxy small portions and I take my truck load of food out of the micro LOL I ran before anyone could look hahaha

I was telling corkey earlier on about me lunch..

I had Tuscan bean soup and I took so much I was embarrassed when I took it out of the fridge to warm it up. LOL the was a long queue for the microwaves too and I was first in line so there were all these people with there poxy small portions and I take my truck load of food out of the micro LOL I ran before anyone could look hahaha

:8855: Sounds like a good Northern portion! lol

Have had the worst 48 hours. My son was rushed to hospital via ambulance last night after a day of deteriorating more and more. Poor thing was admitted to children's ward with severe dehydration and exhaustion. I'm exhausted and I've not even been ill *touch wood*, nor do I weigh 3 and half stone..! He's been allowed home and hoping he ll pick up soon.. he's better than he was anyway. Awful awful awful...

Sooo... Roziee I will slip into the dress asap as I'm sure you said you wanted to see to be nosey hehe.

As for the size 14 thing I've explained and justified myself so feel its done. It did hurt to see but I don't want this thread to be negative sooo line drawn again, thanks for the lovely comments and let's get ready for the skinny summer. I'll be in a 10 by then...!! (Joke)! :)

So anyway, Just wanted to POP by and say hiya, my diets going badly as I've not eaten anything since Sunday night - well a packet of crisps at midnight last night that's it, as ive not stopped. Soo this will mess up my weught loss next week I'm sure as I usually go into starvation mode and retain everything!! So going to try n make the time between looking after my lad and everything else.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok, I ve speed read through the posts! Good luck for Wednesday weighers...!

_____________________ < line :)

Hope he feels better soon nd if ya have a bad week dont worry and bring on th size 10s lol big hugs to ur little 1

Have had the worst 48 hours. My son was rushed to hospital via ambulance last night after a day of deteriorating more and more. Poor thing was admitted to children's ward with severe dehydration and exhaustion. I'm exhausted and I've not even been ill *touch wood*, nor do I weigh 3 and half stone..! He's been allowed home and hoping he ll pick up soon.. he's better than he was anyway. Awful awful awful...

:)

He'll be fine. They wouldn't have let him home so soon had it been serious :) Parents always worry though xx

Sorry to hear about your little man, Fatbgone. It's always scary when something like that happens, you always end up thinking the worst.

Hello everyone. 2lb off for me this week- just 1/2 lb to go to my first stone- so am a month behind but then Feb was a maintain month so I am ok with that

Wow - look what happens when I disappear for a few days ;)

Just want to say that I love this board because of the way people are supportive (and yes brutally honest when needed) and I am glad we seem to be back to where we were.

Could I just ask everyone to be aware of another issue too? There may well be people with accessibility issues (eg blind and uses a screen reader) that we just don't know about on this board - and of course no one needs to disclose, so we might just not be aware.

When people type in long sentences with text speak and no punctuation, it can be very difficult to read (for anyone - not just people who have an accessibility issue) and so I for one would be really grateful if people could try to avoid text speak, no punctuation, a lot of abbreviations etc. I'm not having a go at anyone, but I think it is generally seen as good manners on internet forums to try and avoid the above. Just wanted to raise this as I know it won't be deliberate but it could cause some people difficulties. I'm not talking about grammar or spelling or common occasional abbreviations or people making typos (we all do that)

Thanks everyone and on to 6 stone lighter!!

xMandyDx said:
Sorry to hear about your little man, Fatbgone. It's always scary when something like that happens, you always end up thinking the worst.

Thank you.. he's picking up every hour that passes. I feel like I've been run over and then reversed over tho! He's becoming more mouthy today tho so must be back on track!

Haven't stuck to plan at all :(

Back