>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hello everyone. 2lb off for me this week- just 1/2 lb to go to my first stone- so am a month behind but then Feb was a maintain month so I am ok with that

Wow - look what happens when I disappear for a few days ;)

Just want to say that I love this board because of the way people are supportive (and yes brutally honest when needed) and I am glad we seem to be back to where we were.

Could I just ask everyone to be aware of another issue too? There may well be people with accessibility issues (eg blind and uses a screen reader) that we just don't know about on this board - and of course no one needs to disclose, so we might just not be aware.

When people type in long sentences with text speak and no punctuation, it can be very difficult to read (for anyone - not just people who have an accessibility issue) and so I for one would be really grateful if people could try to avoid text speak, no punctuation, a lot of abbreviations etc. I'm not having a go at anyone, but I think it is generally seen as good manners on internet forums to try and avoid the above. Just wanted to raise this as I know it won't be deliberate but it could cause some people difficulties. I'm not talking about grammar or spelling or common occasional abbreviations or people making typos (we all do that)

Thanks everyone and on to 6 stone lighter!!

That is such a good point and one close to my heart too as my Mother is visually impaired. I am awaiting an appointment at Moorfields as the optician thinks I have the start of what she has in one eye.

I am really hoping for a good loss this week as I only have 18lbs to go to my century or 100lbs off and I cant wait to have that blue banner on my avatar with the century club. Thats my motivation at the mo. I'm away on 16 th May so it's going to be tight but i'm hoping to get there before my holiday!

Fatbgone, don't even worry about sticking to plan... just concentrate on your little one.

Rockchick...that's a really good point! I hate text speech, anyway! Grrr, grammar police haha

Just had the most delicious dinner. Tuna napolitana, with fettuccine pasta, accompanied by fresh garden leaf salad, with red, green and yellow peppers, and spring onion, drizzled with light salad cream.
Yummy!

I'm doing success express where I can this week, in order to give myself some leeway for Sunday nights' drinking escapades. So today I had two slices wm toast with fruit for breakfast, half carbonara (5 syns) and half plate of veg for lunch, and then had the above for dinner.

I had pasta twice today though, so I hope that doesn't matter. Wednesday and Thursday mornings are just pants for food in this house since I do the food shop Thursday lunch time... so that was all that was left, really lol

But yeah.... delish!

Hi, march weight loss for me is 4.5 if some one can update for me please? (Cant remember if I asked for this to he updated last week or not!)

Well done to everyone else!!!

Sent from Pinkelle's moby!!

Back from weigh in with a loss of 1.5lbs, not as much as I'd hoped but got my 2.5 stone shiney so that keeps me happy lol.

My friend from group bought her boss with her last week so he's had his first WI tonight. He lost a record amount (well, the most our leader has seen) 15lbs in 1 week!!!! So he got his 1/2st and 1 stone in 1st week. Mental. Kinda made me sad that I'd lost a mere 10% of what he lost but never mind!

Back from weigh in with a loss of 1.5lbs, not as much as I'd hoped but got my 2.5 stone shiney so that keeps me happy lol.

My friend from group bought her boss with her last week so he's had his first WI tonight. He lost a record amount (well, the most our leader has seen) 15lbs in 1 week!!!! So he got his 1/2st and 1 stone in 1st week. Mental. Kinda made me sad that I'd lost a mere 10% of what he lost but never mind!

Well done on your shiny

You have nothing to be sad about- you are doing amazingly well. It's a well known fact that men lose more quickly- they have less fat and more muscle mass and remember that a first week loss is a lot of water. 1-2 lbs a week is where you should be!

Well done on your shiny

You have nothing to be sad about- you are doing amazingly well. It's a well known fact that men lose more quickly- they have less fat and more muscle mass and remember that a first week loss is a lot of water. 1-2 lbs a week is where you should be!

I know I know, bloody men! (sorry Mr Man).

Thats a good steady loss Ellen, it would be over 75lb in a year. You did well :)

Thats a good steady loss Ellen, it would be over 75lb in a year. You did well :)

I think it's just slightly disappointing after having a run of 2lbs losses lol

I think it's just slightly disappointing after having a run of 2lbs losses lol

I know, but our bodies are always throwing curved ball. Maybe next week it might throw you a 3 pounder? :)

Good evening all, anything much happening this evening??

No - nice and calm. let's keep it that way:D

Ok heres a question for you.
2 x Tesco light sausage, 2 x Fat free Bacon rashes, Baked Beans,Fried Mushrooms 2 x Fried Eggs & sw chips
Please tell me the only syns from this are the Sausages as all fried was using the 1 cal per spray oil and a 3rd of my plate roughly was mushrooms!!
Am I right just 1 syn for the sausages???

Ok heres a question for you.
2 x Tesco light sausage, 2 x Fat free Bacon rashes, Baked Beans,Fried Mushrooms 2 x Fried Eggs & sw chips
Please tell me the only syns from this are the Sausages as all fried was using the 1 cal per spray oil and a 3rd of my plate roughly was mushrooms!!
Am I right just 1 syn for the sausages???

I think so, although not sure about the sausages, I know the morrisons eat smart ones are 1 syn each.

I thought they were Tesco's healthy sausages but got them from Morrisons and they were Eat Smart Cumberland sausages!!
It was a very good plate full too!!:)

Hi there, looking for Mandy - hope I'm in right place?!
She recommended me - said you're all fab and need to get myself back on track after a pants week!! I weigh every Sunday and achieved my Club 10 last week but seem to have lost the plot BIG time!! Desperate to get back on track.....any advice/support/inspiration greatly received xx

Hi there, looking for Mandy - hope I'm in right place?!
She recommended me - said you're all fab and need to get myself back on track after a pants week!! I weigh every Sunday and achieved my Club 10 last week but seem to have lost the plot BIG time!! Desperate to get back on track.....any advice/support/inspiration greatly received xx

Hi *waves*. We are all fab and I'm sure you have the right place.

My 3 year old's name is Dexter too....

Back