>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hello all, well done on some fantastic losses..only half a lb off for me this week, a little dissapointing but better than a gain!! I have been rubbish at keeping up with you all this week and I'll be worse over the next week as I'm off to Mallorca to see my Dad and my Brother, my youngest daughter and I are staying in an all inclusive spa hotel so we can relax during the day around the pool and have a few treatments while they work and then go for lovely family meals in the evenings...so don't expect much of a loss next week!! Well done all on your losses...your all such an inspiration to a slow and steady plodder like me, really feel like I will get there but I'm resigned to the fact it's going to take me a while longer then I'd imagined....ahh well!!! See you all next week, happy Easter and big love xxx

Hello all, well done on some fantastic losses..only half a lb off for me this week, a little dissapointing but better than a gain!! I have been rubbish at keeping up with you all this week and I'll be worse over the next week as I'm off to Mallorca to see my Dad and my Brother, my youngest daughter and I are staying in an all inclusive spa hotel so we can relax during the day around the pool and have a few treatments while they work and then go for lovely family meals in the evenings...so don't expect much of a loss next week!! Well done all on your losses...your all such an inspiration to a slow and steady plodder like me, really feel like I will get there but I'm resigned to the fact it's going to take me a while longer then I'd imagined....ahh well!!! See you all next week, happy Easter and big love xxx

Enjoy your break away PD and enjoy all those lovely treatments :jelous: :D

Have a great break pd- and don't worry about slow and steady. It wins the race! All those ones and halves do add up and you are 1/3 of the way there already

Okay, so instead of one night out this week, there will be two... ooops. I was having a real hard time picking my songs for this competition, so I popped along to the karaoke last night in my local. My friend's husband runs the karaoke and between the both of us we managed to settle on songs for me. I'll be doing, Whitney Houston - I will always love you, and Adele - Rolling in the deep.
Besides having a whopping 40 syns on lager, I managed to come home ravenous and instead of reaching for the frying pan I filled a plate full of salad, woke hubby up and talked his ear off for about 2 hours :p

Mini-victory mixed up with the syn blow out, but I'm happy with it.
I'll be doing it all over again on Sunday, and am being religiously good with my food this week, hoping to even it out, and perhaps get a small loss.

The Success Express is not so hard... instead of having 1/3 super free with 2/3 free, you turn it around and have 2/3 super free with 1/3 free. The salads are coming in so handy! Bit of a tender head and an iffy tummy today, though... not really expecting to stick to the Success Express today, but I sure will try!

Hello my darlings..

I've updated it all for you :)

Please let me know I've I missed you out or my addings up are wrong x

Hello my darlings..

I've updated it all for you :)

Please let me know I've I missed you out or my addings up are wrong x

Spotted what I am assuming to be a mistake Muis 84lbs ~ 275lbs lost. Guessing that should be 27.5?

Wow.. if only!

Rozie, I'm really hoping you can update my stats with something positive on Tuesday ;)

Right...back to the cleaning... I want to laze for the weekend, so it must be done now!

Hmmmm...

Have had a dark cloud over me all week and just can't shift it.

Going to get up early and go for a jog and hope it clears my mind..

:(

fatbgone said:
Hmmmm...

Have had a dark cloud over me all week and just can't shift it.

Going to get up early and go for a jog and hope it clears my mind..

:(

Dont let it consume you hope your little boys feeling better x

LOL

Oops.

Muis.. Can u pls confirm? :giggle:

LOL Well done Muis :D lol You're a member of the century club.............twice! lol

Sorry I haven't been around but having a really pants week. The day starts great but the evenings have been terrible - my wine intake hasn't helped!
Went on a real hike today with Coco across country. Took us three hours non-stop and included roads, fields, stiles, climbing gates, traversing stinky bogs and getting lost in a steep forest which am sure had bears in!! Wonder if this will make up for the wine.....my legs are killing and Coco hasn't stopped snoring (I even had to carry her through the brambles)
Now I know why no one wants to walk with me because once I start I just don't know when to stop (dog excepted, she loves our adventures) xx

I can confirm that I have now lost 27.5lb and have another 79 to loose. If I lost 275lb there would be a little hole in the ground left as I was 274.5lb to start with......

Morning! I'm back!!

Had a little catch up with the thread yesterday and everyone seems to be doing fine. I'm glad the little 'debate' was sorted amicably. There's bound to be a few disagreements and misunderstandings, it's so easy to misinterpret the written word.

Sooo.. the weather in Portugal wasn't that great so there were a few afternoons sat in bars taking in the... erm... culture! And although I did totally overdo it I still think there was a measure of control, well more so than previous holidays. Lets say I was conscious of what I was having, I still had it but was conscious of it!! :D

Overall I've had a net gain of 3.5lbs. I weighed the morning we left (not my usual WI day), and had lost 2lbs which took me to 2 stone loss but then was +5.5lbs yesterday. If I think of it over the 2 weeks it's easier to live with ;). I have to say it was lovely to get back to some healthy eating yesterday. I really enjoyed the holiday and it's very difficult not to eat and drink in that environment but a week was enough. Physically I was starting to feel rubbish again, getting heartburn, feeling sluiggish and bloated so in that respect it's great to get back on plan but as it's Easter weekend and we've got a few social things on. Bit of a challenge not to think 'I'll just start again on Monday!' I've tried to think of it as most people will put on a few pounds on holiday but get back to normal when they get back, why should I be any different, it's not an excuse to give up. Hopefully I can get back to my 2 stone award in the next couple of weeks.

Anyways, Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend xxx

Aww holiday sounds lovely.. ! Well done on such a small gain, its great you felt more concious of your food choices. I think that's sw does, I find wherever I am I'm more aware of syns/calories than ever.. doesn't mean I don't have then but I know they're there!

Finally my lil man has brightened up. Currently we re at his dads, my lad is in the hot tub and I'm enjoying 5 mins quiet time. Felt my brain was about to explode yesterday so enjoying this!!

Have been so naughty this week, didn't eat bar a packet of crisps Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, weds, Thursday I ate a caramel egg and the choc shell and then yesterday ate a footlong sub, packet of mini eggs and probably 6 creme eggs! :(:(:(:(:(:(

Back on it today, hoping if I stick to plan til WI Tuesday ill be able to get a maintain. Blah! :)

Happy Easter everyone!

Well went to my local tonight to conquer my fear nd wot a pile of poop lol had 1 half nd came home i'm 22 nd feel too old to be going out already lol hope every1's doing ok :) xx

But how did you feel about being there, Emma? I hope you felt just fine, and would do it again x x

Having a lazy evening. I'll have to get up and get ready early tomorrow, as the whole family will be leaving the house to catch the Easter parade in town at 2.30pm. Then hit the pub for an hour before travelling to another town for the competition by 7pm... busy day!

I felt fine chick was with my mam but it was strange I just realised that there really was nothing to be scared of nd quite frankly it was sh it lol good luck for comp I want a result asap nd more than anything have fun xx

That's great Emma... now you know there's nothing to it, you can go whenever you like!

As I type, I'm sitting here, done up to the max, false lashes and all haha. We'll all be leaving the house in an hour to go to the Easter parade, and then I can chill in the pub for an hour before heading out to this competition. Nervous!!!

Wish me luck!

Good luck mandy u can do it woop woop go mandy go mandy go mandy go go lol xx

Back