>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Thanks Corky, i havent weighed myself for a while i will give it until tuesday as then i have been doing my gluten free for a week and then i will go from there. how are you getting on?

xxx

Thanks Corky, i havent weighed myself for a while i will give it until tuesday as then i have been doing my gluten free for a week and then i will go from there. how are you getting on?

xxx

You'll get there chick :)

I'm fine thanks. Struggling a bit with being off work this week because I just want to DRINK! :8855: I'm ok with the food though :D I'll be right once Monday comes around lol

aahh Roll on monday back to routine, let work and school commence lol

glad you are doing ok my lovely xxx

It's gone very quiet in here lately.. what's going on? Where are all our AWOL members? I hope nobody has given up or lost interest.

Anyway... I spent ages and ages scrubbing my kitchen floor this morning. After all the mud tracked in for weeks on my white grout it was very dingy and grey looking, so I got on my honkers with a scrubbing brush and monotonously and laboriously scrubbed and scrubbed until it came back up white. Looks fab now! But boy, the sweat was rolling down my face!

Had a late breakfast this morning, so I wasn't really in the mood for lunch. I'll be having dinner in an hour, and I'll have a salad later... that's okay, isn't it? I mean, I don't have to eat like clockwork all the time, do I?

So how's everyone? Any gossip? Feeling very guilty since I had the inevitable Easter Egg Fiasco this week, and thinking I'll probably get a STS or a small gain, but hey-ho, onwards we go. I have to seriously stop sabotaging myself! It's like I finally click with something and my subconscious doesn't like it, so it sends little choccie impulses racing through me lol

I still find night time very difficult. Himself will usually start eating at night... thick sliced white batch bread... oh God! He offers me a bite and I do count 1-2 syns for each bite, but it's not enough! I think one day very soon I'm going to have to use my syns for white bread (shock horror!).

Any idea how many syns are in Koka instant curry noodles? Initially I thought they were free (dried noodles = free on EE, which I thought meant ALL dried noodles, not just the stir-fry ones) and am kind of struggling now that I can't have my usual late night bowl of noodles. That actually kept me on track, even though I was going over my syns unknowingly to have them. I think that might have been why I struggled so much after Xmas too. Some consultants will give you 20 syns until you reach 15 or 16 stone or something like that, so I was probably using the extra syns I would have gotten for the noodles, and when I got to that weight I should not have been having them, but still was.

It was only literally in the past month I found out they're not free haha. D'oh!

I've gotten loads of washing done today (literally! haha) as it just seemed to pile up and up while the renovations were being done, and I'm only now starting to catch up on it!

The kids are driving me mental.. roll on Monday so they can go back to prison... ahem, I mean school.

Yeah, I'm going to stop rambling now, I feel like I'm just talking to myself :p

Hello girls and boys.

I haven't been around as I intended too..

Mama needs some love and some advice and I don't know- some motivation. And lots of it.

Mandy- I used the same logic as you in regards to the koka noodles.. They are delicious aren't they? But theyre 10-11 syns a packet :eek: I can only assume because they must be made with oil or some sort of fat.. Dried noodles are dried noodles in my head!!

Fatbegone- how's your son now?

And I miss dory and vicki and moonlight and bron and all the other lovely people who first came on here.

Woah! 10-11 syns?!?!?!? OMG! That's madness! No wonder I was stuck in a rut after Xmas! I only literally gave up eating them, apart from once a week during the past two weeks!
Where do they get so many syns from? The noodles are dried...and surely it's not the curry powder! But then again, Rozie I suppose you could have the right of it and when they are first cooked they're probably fried in oil. But still... omg!

Are you feeling a bit down Rozie? You need a kick up the bum? lol

Just think of how far you have come, and how amazeballs you're going to look once you're done. And hey, once we are at the end of our journey we can relax a little bit. Not go mad... but have the weekends off, say! Any time I've taken the weekend off before I've had a STS. And that's what we'll be looking for when maintaining. So head up... we'll do this!

xMandyDx said:
Woah! 10-11 syns?!?!?!? OMG! That's madness! No wonder I was stuck in a rut after Xmas! I only literally gave up eating them, apart from once a week during the past two weeks!
Where do they get so many syns from? The noodles are dried...and surely it's not the curry powder! But then again, Rozie I suppose you could have the right of it and when they are first cooked they're probably fried in oil. But still... omg!

I have NO idea Mandy, but I was as shocked as you.. They're not a known brand so I had to put the calorie info in th online syn calculator and it gave me the syn value... :eek:

xMandyDx said:
Are you feeling a bit down Rozie? You need a kick up the bum? lol

Just think of how far you have come, and how amazeballs you're going to look once you're done. And hey, once we are at the end of our journey we can relax a little bit. Not go mad... but have the weekends off, say! Any time I've taken the weekend off before I've had a STS. And that's what we'll be looking for when maintaining. So head up... we'll do this!

I don't know. I'm not down.. Just need a kick up the backside me thinks.

Yeah you're right :) I'm sabotaging myself and my weight loss comes to a stand still and i give up... I need something to boost my metabolism...

Awww Roziee - he's much better now, back to his naughty self!!!! So pleased.. long may it last.

Sorry to see your down... What's wrong?? I've struggled this week and I'm hoping I've clawed it back to a small gain or maintain by sticking to it rigidly since Friday morning. Weigh in Monday. I think motivation is very hard to keep up... We re here for you tho roziee :)

Mandy can relate to the relief that school is around the corner how many little ones do you have? I always stick to 15 syns minimum! If I have 20 I don't worry too much. I swear the weeks I eat 15 minimum syns a day and pack loads of free and super free I always do better than weeks I'm uber strict and reduce treats. No idea why??? Hmmm! Although this week I trebled my syn allowance 3 days in a row!! Hehe. I had a massive American burger Thursday night and fries, subway Tuesday lunchtime and chicken burger for tea and weds I ate 2 Easter eggs. Arghhh.. never mind!!!! These things happen :) the positive is I got back on it Friday where as there was a time I'd of gone bugger it ill enjoy the rest of the week and then WI day would come round and id think next week...and then history repeats itself.

I went shopping Friday morning and purchased my first pair of primark jeans and I fit in them!!!!! I love walking past Evans and not bothering to look in the window ...! Although I do miss their jewellery ! But its a fab feeling.. today I've worn my primark jeans, primark top and its been fab. I always classed primark as a skinny shop so even though these are 18s they could be 8s for all I care!!

Had eggs mushrooms and tomatoes for brekkie, tuna salad and jacket for lunch and I'm still hungry so having massive spag bol in a bit and having muller light ice cream and raspberries for pudding !! Only syns I've had are salad cream, slice of ww bread (3 syns) and brown sauce so that's 5 syns. My heB is 2 x alpen lights double choc.

I m hoping as ill be full afterwards I won't want more syns and tomorrow ill go for a massive walk and lots of salad and veg as needs using up! I look forward to WI now... It's Bizzare!!!!!?!! Even if its not looking good I look forward to it as my consultant and groups so fab ..

I really do recommend staying to class. It makes such a difference to me.

Wanted to add how annoyed I am with men... In general!! My ex, sons father , causes me misery and upset daily and another friend who wants more but broke my heart 10 years ago just goes on and on and on and when I say Ahh I like us being friends he then starts throwing sarcasm and nasty cold remarks ... Arghhhhh.. i swear I'm destined to be single now :(

fatbgone said:
Awww Roziee - he's much better now, back to his naughty self!!!! So pleased.. long may it last.

Sorry to see your down... What's wrong?? I've struggled this week and I'm hoping I've clawed it back to a small gain or maintain by sticking to it rigidly since Friday morning. Weigh in Monday. I think motivation is very hard to keep up... We re here for you tho roziee :)

Mandy can relate to the relief that school is around the corner how many little ones do you have? I always stick to 15 syns minimum! If I have 20 I don't worry too much. I swear the weeks I eat 15 minimum syns a day and pack loads of free and super free I always do better than weeks I'm uber strict and reduce treats. No idea why??? Hmmm! Although this week I trebled my syn allowance 3 days in a row!! Hehe. I had a massive American burger Thursday night and fries, subway Tuesday lunchtime and chicken burger for tea and weds I ate 2 Easter eggs. Arghhh.. never mind!!!! These things happen :) the positive is I got back on it Friday where as there was a time I'd of gone bugger it ill enjoy the rest of the week and then WI day would come round and id think next week...and then history repeats itself.

I went shopping Friday morning and purchased my first pair of primark jeans and I fit in them!!!!! I love walking past Evans and not bothering to look in the window ...! Although I do miss their jewellery ! But its a fab feeling.. today I've worn my primark jeans, primark top and its been fab. I always classed primark as a skinny shop so even though these are 18s they could be 8s for all I care!!

Had eggs mushrooms and tomatoes for brekkie, tuna salad and jacket for lunch and I'm still hungry so having massive spag bol in a bit and having muller light ice cream and raspberries for pudding !! Only syns I've had are salad cream, slice of ww bread (3 syns) and brown sauce so that's 5 syns. My heB is 2 x alpen lights double choc.

I m hoping as ill be full afterwards I won't want more syns and tomorrow ill go for a massive walk and lots of salad and veg as needs using up! I look forward to WI now... It's Bizzare!!!!!?!! Even if its not looking good I look forward to it as my consultant and groups so fab ..

I really do recommend staying to class. It makes such a difference to me.

fatbgone said:
Wanted to add how annoyed I am with men... In general!! My ex, sons father , causes me misery and upset daily and another friend who wants more but broke my heart 10 years ago just goes on and on and on and when I say Ahh I like us being friends he then starts throwing sarcasm and nasty cold remarks ... Arghhhhh.. i swear I'm destined to be single now :(

I say.. If there is negativity in your life that's being caused by people- get rid of them. You're not destined to be single, just haven't met someone good enough yet.

Hubby is going away for work to Cork today for a week.. Then I'm going to my mums for a week when he gets back so I won't be seeing him for 2 weeks- well for a day when he gets back.. So I'm up and early to see him off.

Not much to do today.. Gotta sort out my wardrobe and me knickers drawer ( :8855: ) and have to cook some stuff for the week... Then gonna chill...

What's everyone doing today?

Roziee said:
I say.. If there is negativity in your life that's being caused by people- get rid of them. You're not destined to be single, just haven't met someone good enough yet.

Hubby is going away for work to Cork today for a week.. Then I'm going to my mums for a week when he gets back so I won't be seeing him for 2 weeks- well for a day when he gets back.. So I'm up and early to see him off.

Not much to do today.. Gotta sort out my wardrobe and me knickers drawer ( :8855: ) and have to cook some stuff for the week... Then gonna chill...

I know... I think that's what's so hard, if I could walk away from my ex I would and never speak again. I'm hoping that its not too far away now that we don't communicate and he just does what he's supposed to in regards to our boy. Hmph. Although, I can't be totally off men - 5 nights in a row dreaming about Simon cowell!!!!!?!??!

Aww, think of the catch up body magic you ll be having when he gets back hehe!!!

I should sort out my clothes / get ready for school but the suns shining sooo I'm going to get us ready and head out for the day! Probably a long walk in the forest or on the beach..? Hmmm! Still a bit chilly tho! And I have to pop into Asda at some point and get school trousers and lunchbox things! Oh my exciting life hehe.

Now... What to wear...

Mega pleased to report that I have lost 2.5 lbs this week despite yummiest meal out yesterday including HUGE Eton Mess pudding which was all cream and alcohol syns galore but was my birthday treat - my birthday is actually today but have had my treats so planning to be 100%. Have cooked up overnight a boiled gammon and will roast it later for Sunday lunch with loads of veggies - will be plenty left over for work lunches too. Gorgeous day here so after catch up on housework - planning a good walk with Coco and going visit my mum.

Only 3 lbs to go for my 2 stone award xx

Mands - couldn't find the Koka noodles on SW online but Aldis instant curry noodles are just 2 syns - haven't tried them though. Chicken noodle mug shot is free and palatable for a savoury snack xx

The Aldi noodles are just horrid lol.

I was at a 30th birthday last night... I did have 4 pints (32 syns) but I stayed away from all the gorgeous fried chicken goujons, cocktail sausages, white bread sandwiches, and spring rolls. I sat there, wishing they had salad cos I was feeling hungry. But I stayed away.

Today, I plan to torment himself into doing some more painting lol the end is in sight. All we've left to do is a second coat of paint on the hall/stairs/landing, paint the inside of the bin-bay, and paint the fence out back. Then we're ready to rock!

Mega pleased to report that I have lost 2.5 lbs this week despite yummiest meal out yesterday including HUGE Eton Mess pudding which was all cream and alcohol syns galore but was my birthday treat - my birthday is actually today but have had my treats so planning to be 100%. Have cooked up overnight a boiled gammon and will roast it later for Sunday lunch with loads of veggies - will be plenty left over for work lunches too. Gorgeous day here so after catch up on housework - planning a good walk with Coco and going visit my mum.

Only 3 lbs to go for my 2 stone award xx

Well done on your fab loss :) That two stone award is sooooo close now :D

Enjoy your man free week Rozie, and have a good time sorting your knicker drawer out! :8855:

I'm not doing much today :) Doing some cooking for the week as usual, but I need to go to Asda first :D

Back to work tomorrow. It'll be good to get some routine back :)

Mandy that's great that you were able to syn the drinkage and stay away from the yummy food.

Knickers drawer all in order as is my wardrobe :D

Forget to renew my home insurance :eek: cancelled my previous one and thought we'd bought the new one , but nope :eek: one day without insurance.. Oh well. It's done now.

Now all I have to do is cook. :D

Hehe well done roziee!! My knickers draw is full of everything but knickers... Phone bills, books, socks - empty smartie tubes and galaxy wrappers!!!

Weighed myself on the WII and looks like I've gained a 1lb. Hmm. We'll see tomorrow morning. I've stuck to plan today, going to pop up the shop shortly and get some salad, cucumber and melon... Desperation!!

I got rid of so many clothes and underwear today and yesterday.. Bought hubby all new boxers and socks.. I've bought new bras and knickers but need new socks now.

I hate keeping things if we don't use them but hubby is such a hoarder! But since he's not here I mint just go and get rid of some stuff :giggle:

Preparation is key fatbegone!

I've made chilli and chicken curry and marinated some chicken for tomorrow's supper..

I wanna make some hummus but wondered whether any of u guys had made it and what u thought of it?

Back