>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Right final ciggie, then off to bed to try and lose weight while asleep!!!

I wish I could lose weight while I slept. Well girls... I need a right kick up the bum. The laser surgery thing is on Monday, and I suppose I'm more worried than I thought, since I've been finding it very hard to stick to plan. Tonight was a disaster. I'm just going to have to draw a line under it and buy some really good stuff in the food shop tomorrow.

As for scales... ehm, I have the cheapest set EVER. Tesco Value brand haha. They lie all the time. I've taken to fighting with members of the family if they move them so much as half an inch LOL.

t11cky said:
WI outfits, Yes I am as sad as anyone if not sadder, lol
Socks, No Pants, Linen Trousers, T-Shirt, Is my every monday morning clothing!!!

Lmao! I wear black top, black trousers, same bra and no pants either ... No socks!! Hahaha... But I'm living in the edge by doing this as my trousers are becoming loose around the hips!

Ooo just saw your following post... I'll have to give in and by smaller trousers, nobody wants to see me nekkid waist down first thing Monday mornings!!

I wish I could lose weight while I slept. Well girls... I need a right kick up the bum. The laser surgery thing is on Monday, and I suppose I'm more worried than I thought, since I've been finding it very hard to stick to plan. Tonight was a disaster. I'm just going to have to draw a line under it and buy some really good stuff in the fighting with members of the family if they move them so much as half an inch LOL.

Shall i be first to kick you up the bum?? Lol.......hope you are ok Hun and hope surgery goes ok for you on Monday xx

xMandyDx said:
I wish I could lose weight while I slept. Well girls... I need a right kick up the bum. The laser surgery thing is on Monday, and I suppose I'm more worried than I thought, since I've been finding it very hard to stick to plan. Tonight was a disaster. I'm just going to have to draw a line under it and buy some really good stuff in the food shop tomorrow.

As for scales... ehm, I have the cheapest set EVER. Tesco Value brand haha. They lie all the time. I've taken to fighting with members of the family if they move them so much as half an inch LOL.

Aww, that's understandable to be anxious hunni... Xx

I always do a shop tues morning, veg and fruit and yofhurts mainly and some extras in the cupboard . I tend to rely on frozen food a lot now, my spinach and berries are all frozen! That way I know if the fruit in the fridge is empty I always have something to munch on... Bonus that its a bit cheaper too. :)

Well school run, 3.5k walk this morning as I'm viewing a flat at 11.30. Eeeeek. Fingers crossed, me and my son have shared a room since last April while staying at my parents (I was made redundant and couldn't afford the house anymore). As much as I love my folks its becoming harder and harder. Praying this flat will be ok as all my son asks me for is a bedroom and to be able to have his friend round for tea!

HELLO!! :sign0144::waves: Can i join or am i too late?

I've lost 6.5lbs this year so far, with a starting weight of 15st 11....so loosing 6 stone from tehre with a first goal of 9st 11 ....working my way into the 8's until i'm happy :)

Thanks girls. Feeling a bit better this morning. Have my two slices of wholemeal toast on, but no fruit until I do my food shop. Can you believe I'm locked in my own home? The mechanism on my front door (which is a steel lined fire door, covered with wood!) has seized up. I had OH and my friend Niall here this morning with crow bars and everything! No luck. Still stuck. LOL I had to ring the council and they're going to drill the lock and take it off its hinges.

Fatbgone, God bless your little boy. I'm full sure that if I had to move back in with my mother (even though I love her to bits and we get on really well) we'd kill eachother inside of a month lol. I really hope this flat turns out to be one you love! *fingers crossed for you both*

xMandyDx said:
Thanks girls. Feeling a bit better this morning. Have my two slices of wholemeal toast on, but no fruit until I do my food shop. Can you believe I'm locked in my own home? The mechanism on my front door (which is a steel lined fire door, covered with wood!) has seized up. I had OH and my friend Niall here this morning with crow bars and everything! No luck. Still stuck. LOL I had to ring the council and they're going to drill the lock and take it off its hinges.

Fatbgone, God bless your little boy. I'm full sure that if I had to move back in with my mother (even though I love her to bits and we get on really well) we'd kill eachother inside of a month lol. I really hope this flat turns out to be one you love! *fingers crossed for you both*

Are you out yet ? Hehe. Poor you! Safety risk too so I hope they've resolved it!

I saw the flat. It's beautiful but tiny, I don't even know if i could get a single in the second room so sadly I'm going to have to look elsewhere. There's another one I've viewed so I'm going to hopefully just go for it! It's got no garden or balcony but its a home.

I'll call them and hope it is still available. Problem is flats go so quickly here its a nightmare!

Personally I'd happily go for the little one and squeeze it all in there but its not fair on my boy. Soo.. never mind! Next time maybe :) I just want to get out of my mothers house! :)

Aww that's too bad! Hopefully the other one is still available!

Yeah they had to send a locksmith around, and he spent an hour with a grinder, chisel, hammer, you name it! Eventually he managed to use the grinder and remove the locking pins from the length of the door. Now I have a door that won't close, but will lock with the key...he said he'll be back later with a new lock. Hassle!

Just got back from town with my Salter scales, Very very happy!!
Been on 3 times and showing exactly the same weight each time, I have got to stay a good lad for the next few days as its looking like I have more than rectified the damage I did last week and still 3 full days until Monday morning weigh in!!!
I might even wear pants next week!! :D

I might even wear pants next week!! :D[/QUOTE]

Lmao that did make me giggle!!

I'll look forward to hearing your loss Monday morning , I WI Monday mornings at 9.15 so ill be sharing the same shall I wear pants or not dilemma!

TV adverts for high syn food really should be barred!! I have had no urges all day, Then a mars bar advert comes on and now I am suddenly wanting rubbish!!!

Will we were pants fatbgone, We will have to chat Sunday evening about pants, lol

2.5 lbs off for me, total of 90 lbs off now!

I haven't just haven't actually started yet lol i'll keep ya company dont worry lol

I haven't just haven't actually started yet lol i'll keep ya company dont worry lol

Thanks but not a good time for me to keep you company, as I am shattered and off to bed!!:)

Lol i'll not be long myself night :)

I'm still here- just busy for the next couple of weeks... I will update everyone who has PM'd me wit their losses this weekend..

Going to mums to tomorrow for a week :) excited to see family again.. Then I'm off for another week but I'm back in London spending time with hubby.

He's been away in cork this week so will be picking him up from the airport tonight. Can't wait to see him..

Lucia Lucia said:
2.5 lbs off for me, total of 90 lbs off now!

:-o

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must feel fantastic!

I've lost 46lbs so far and still feel I can't see it. Clothes are smaller but ny reflection let's me down! I bet you can see a huge diffrence?! Amazing!!!!

Ahhh I'm still committed to challenge!!!! I've only lost 1 stone 4lb this year but still keep at it! I lost 2 stone October til xmas with sw and then found this challenge ny! I think its still do able ? Id like to loose another 3 stone atleast by October and then its only 1 stone 8lb to go til nye. I think that's do able?. I'm aiming for 6 tho!!!

Im bridesmaid in 24 weeks, 2 lb a week = 48lb. It's going to be hard work but I still have lots to loose so I should manage it. I just think how fab ill feel on the day, proud of my lil man carrying the rings and so proud of my little sister and knowing she's so proud of me for coming so far. If I lost another 48 + 46 I've lost so far id be 94lbs lighter on the day.

Sooo.. I'm sticking it up a gear now. Sticking to plan as much as possible and exercising too. Fingers crossed for a good loss this Monday.

Sorry to waffle on lol.. I sit on my phone all the time working out dates and goals and calculating lbs and stones etc. Obsession! But it keeps me focussed..! :S

Back