>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Could be just your cycle changing with your weight, but get a check up anyway!

Not sure, Rozie.. get it checked out anyway.. better safe than sorry.

Lost 3lb this week! Yay... so I've lost what I put on lol. Back to where I was. Now I need to lose another 11lb before I can get my dress! Bring it!

xMandyDx said:
Not sure, Rozie.. get it checked out anyway.. better safe than sorry.

Lost 3lb this week! Yay... so I've lost what I put on lol. Back to where I was. Now I need to lose another 11lb before I can get my dress! Bring it!

Yay well done mandy!!! :) so pleased for you..!

Roziee I agree, best to get it checked. They will probably say to go back if it happens again but as long as you've gone and mentioned it it'll help ease your worries and also if it does happen again they will hopefully look into it quicker... This has all reminded me I'm having my first smear next week actually! Always best to check just incase :)

Everyone who has been lurking.. stop lurking!!! :) I'm just interested in seeing how everyone else gets on day to day.. :)

Been really good on plan. Potentially could try and loose more than usual as I don't get weighed until weds due to bank hols so its 9 days .. so never know!? Although its my star week and I usually loose the week of it and then maintain! So hopefully I can alter that this week!

It keeps coming over me in waves of excitement/disbelief that I'm only 11.5lb away from my 5 stone award!?!?!?!!! I can't quite believe it. It actually seems possible I could potentially get 7 stone off by my sisters wedding in October! If not bang on there, almost there.

Race for life for me in 3 weeks... Eeek. Quite excited to run it and also do it so much lighter than before. As soon as my nights finish Monday night every morning I'm going to try and get up for 6am and run the course.

Speed foods today so far; strawberries, courgette, spinach, mushrooms, rocket, mixed leaves, tomatoes. Going to have some pineapple and an alpen light (heb) later on.. dinner will more than likely be a salad! Just so easy when I'm so shattered and light too as I have to go back out to work at 10pm.

Still having my lemons!! Hehe.. have them squeezed over my salads and in my cokes. Im limiting myself to 2 a day tho because of my teeth. Heard it could damage them?

Oh forgot to mention, I went to the doctor this morning and they did a test on a urine sample. No infection, surprisingly but there was white blood cells and blood in it so they think it may be some sort of irritation that developed from having the laser surgery. Gave me some sort of cranberry drink and antibiotics.
And... this has just put a huge smile on my face for the day... I was in Penneys (Primark) earlier and seen some lovely rain coat/mac things. So I tried on the large (this time last year that would have been too small) and it was too big, so I tried the medium, and it actually fit perfect. Out of curiosity I tried the small, not for one second believing it would actually zip up, but it DID!!! It was tight across the boobs...but... omg I got into a small! Woot!

Fatbegone, 5st.. wow.. when you look how far you've come it's amazing.

It's great to hear those positive things because I've had a bad day off plan! So team please kick my butt!

jayde1148 said:
It's great to hear those positive things because I've had a bad day off plan! So team please kick my butt!

Boo hiss haha don't worry too much. Just get right back on it starting now!

Sitting here, bored. OH is gone for drinks with his friend and I've no one to chat to lol. I had a fried egg sandwich earlier (sooo yum) but used like 5 syns for it, between the butter, ketchup and fried eggs, and I also had a bowl of soup made from a packet (minimal syns), so I was like "ooooh what will I spend the rest of my syns on?" I have loads and loads of goodies in the press for my daughter's sleepover tomorrow... pineapple log, chocolate cake, flan, share-bags of sweets, peanuts... *drool*.
I went in and stood in front of the press for a few minutes, debating between it all. Pineapple log has to be my fave treat, ever. But I just took a small handful of M&Ms, (maybe 5-6 syns) and walked away. Then I decided I was going to have another can of coke zero (had already had two today!) and then backtracked and had a pint of NSA tropical squash with a lemon squeezed in.
I know tomorrow I will have something nice... but there's no point in ruining my week altogether by going over my syns two days in a row. I'm planning on some more lemons tomorrow, along with toast, poached egg and fruit for breakfast...something filling for lunch, and smash pizza and wedges for dinner with the kids so I'll be full up and less inclined to make a pig of myself hahaha. If I don't have something nice tomorrow though I'll feel deprived and we all know where that leads!

Well done on the willpower xMandyDx. So many focused and determind people on here. It is definitely an inspirational thread :D

Well done on the nearly 5 stones too, Fatbgone. I am nearly there too and I can't believe it either. :)

Another busy day for me here, but at least it is half term next week, so no rushing around with school and kids dance/music/everything else clubs!!

Hoping to have another good day here and I am having Magic Porridge pancakes for breakfast. I love them http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/254814-you-people-need-make-magic-oaty-pancakes.html and will definitely be having them for a long time to come. I just use the vanilla yoghurt and I dont like the flavoured ones much. Yummy!!:D Then off to do some shopping for our bbq tomorrow. Hope the rain stays away. Will try and be good as my weigh in is Sunday morning. Have a good day Everyone

Enjoy your BBQ Dani... use a wholemeal roll as your HEB for the burger bun, and make some yummy coleslaw with ex-light mayo, plenty of SW chips and Wedges... sprinkle some cajun onto the wedges to make them spicy or garlic on the fries, and make plenty of ice for water/squash!

Thanks for the suggestions Mandy

Have been soooooo good today. Hurray!

Brekkie pineapple and alpen light
Lunch jacket mixed leaves and salad
Dinner smash pizza with courgette mushrooms spinach and peppers yummmmm
Only had 3 syns so far on werthers originals sugar free! So looking forward to a freddo and some mikados and a muller with strawberries (eton mess!?) .. yummmmm.

4 more days til weigh in and I'm going for it! Work tonight and tomorrow and bank holiday Monday. Going to bake a syn free cake for our jubilee party Tuesday..Eeek. exciting!!

Going to have a sneak peek at the scales tonight at week... Fingers crossed now star weeks over it'll give me a chance to loose a lb or two for weds!

Have been soooooo good today. Hurray!

Brekkie pineapple and alpen light
Lunch jacket mixed leaves and salad
Dinner smash pizza with courgette mushrooms spinach and peppers yummmmm
Only had 3 syns so far on werthers originals sugar free! So looking forward to a freddo and some mikados and a muller with strawberries (eton mess!?) .. yummmmm.

4 more days til weigh in and I'm going for it! Work tonight and tomorrow and bank holiday Monday. Going to bake a syn free cake for our jubilee party Tuesday..Eeek. exciting!!

Going to have a sneak peek at the scales tonight at week... Fingers crossed now star weeks over it'll give me a chance to loose a lb or two for weds!

Today is officially a flexible day... just had pizza hut and a slice of cheesecake. My dad is down for a visit and wanted pizza... I couldn't say no oops!

So what's my downfall? My family!!! They brought so many goodies.. Biscuits, fudge, chocolates, sweets I've had a little nibble here and there but hasn't felt like eating supper so hopefully it'll be okay.

Gonna fill up on a big breakfast of eggs and toast with some fruit in the morning before we head off. Big day ahead. So so good to have family around

Roziee said:
So what's my downfall? My family!!! They brought so many goodies.. Biscuits, fudge, chocolates, sweets I've had a little nibble here and there but hasn't felt like eating supper so hopefully it'll be okay.

Gonna fill up on a big breakfast of eggs and toast with some fruit in the morning before we head off. Big day ahead. So so good to have family around

Mine are the same!!

It's sooooo hard... My family all have bought cakes and sweets for jubilee parry, pizzas etc. Fortunately I'm not going to be about tonight or tomorrow so its just Monday and Tuesday I have to fight temptation! Plan is to make some syn free cakes with the roulade recipe and smash pizza and fruit salads etc. Not going to be easy but the scales are looking like I'm at what I was Monday so if I could keep going then by weds weigh in potentially I'd have a loss!

I have this app called diet assistant. I've set two alarms on it (dinner and mid afternoon times) and it shows different motivational images... One is me all flabby and near on starkers, another of Kim kardashians body (Lmao) and one of me at my biggest.but it really helps me to think now do I want to eat naughties or keep going!!

Plus its my cherubs birthday on 17th so I want to try and be good up until then.. I'm planning my outfit for his party already *blush*. Determined to look better than last year and possible even have my photo taken with him and the smurf that's coming!

hello girlies, i see we have a shiny new home, thank you roziee,
Roziee they haven't found any markers in my blood tests which is why he's not as concerned, with the mri for a pelvic exam they put me in head first !!!!!! and it is really small as my other half had to have one recently for something else and he struggled and he's only 16 st (tho he does have broad shoulders)

although i had a takeaway last night every other meal has been on plan and this morning i got the kiddies a maccie d's breakfast and i got myself a black coffee and came home and made bacon and eggs sandwich for breakfast :innocent0002: so go me for resisting cos normally i'd just get a meal.

i'm gonna have a look through my recipe books and plan some meals as i'm getting bored of the same things so need to mix it up.

and i'm gonna pick up the :character00115: to every day.

Hello, everyone!

I'm back, arrived back last Mon but my computer picked up a virus and was proper poorly so been hard to get on here on my phone. I found you now and im sure the thread is moved!

Well, big gain but no shame from me. I ate what I wanted and feel ready to tackle the next bit. Roziee can you update me with my whopping gain of 12lbs. I know I will get that off in 3 weeks if I really try hard.

Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to getting back into the chat.

Good morning all... Well my internet connection is now sorted whoop whoop!!! I have missed my mini's fix.Going to a family bbq today,my plan is to have chicken and loads of yummy salad.Hope the weather improves,don't fancy soogy salad:eek: .Lovely to see you back Lucia,hope you had a lovely holiday.The gain will be off again,it's only temporary.You sound fully motivated and raring to go again.

I upped my fluids last week was managing between 3 and 3.5lts a day and managed a 2lb loss this week:D and got a new shiney with it!!!! Omg,i feel kinda blown away this morning to be honest.Sometimes i feel bloomin heck,have i really lost that much:eek::eek: i must keep looking forwards and not backwards. Hope everyone has a fab weekend.Everyone is doing a fab job on here .xx

Good morning all... Well my internet connection is now sorted whoop whoop!!! I have missed my mini's fix.Going to a family bbq today,my plan is to have chicken and loads of yummy salad.Hope the weather improves,don't fancy soogy salad:eek: .Lovely to see you back Lucia,hope you had a lovely holiday.The gain will be off again,it's only temporary.You sound fully motivated and raring to go again.

I upped my fluids last week was managing between 3 and 3.5lts a day and managed a 2lb loss this week:D and got a new shiney with it!!!! Omg,i feel kinda blown away this morning to be honest.Sometimes i feel bloomin heck,have i really lost that much:eek::eek: i must keep looking forwards and not backwards. Hope everyone has a fab weekend.Everyone is doing a fab job on here .xx

Kenco, 15 stone is an awe inspiring amount and huge congratulations. How much more do you want to lose?

Back