>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Loved aquafit :) its my fav excercise. I added in vanilla extract to the 'sponge' and it didnt taste eggy. But it is not like sponge.

When I first started going I wore a swim dress, but now I'm feeling more confident and no-one looks so i just wear a black costume. The dress used to flap about in the water, but I would still wear that on the beach :)

The first time I hated it and felt really self concious but ther are really all shapes and sizes and nothing will stop me now. i bet if you went once you would go all the time :)

Jayde that looks really lovely... enough to tempt me to make it. And after showing OH that pic, I think he wants to try it too lol
Rozie, if you're bored you could always pick up a new TV series to watch. How about Game of Thrones or True Blood, or Vampire Diaries or something?

Yeah you're right jayde..

Mandy I ended up falling asleep before midnight! Up again with back pain at 5am.. Doesn't seem to have helped so far but doc did say I'd be sore for a few days. Will be gutted if it doesn't work :( back to square one if it doesn't.

Going to fruit for breakfast.. Egg/toast/tomatoes and onions for lunch.. Then supper might be same as yesterday, if not then pasta bologne..

Have 3 days to pull back being off plan :eek:

hi all, well done beth on the date ............ can't wait to hear all about it.
Roziee glad you're back and I'm sure you will pull it back and if not then you're well on your way to sorting it for the week after.

well I've been out for tea tonight to taybarns, not sure if any of you have been before but for those that haven't it's an all you can eat place, they have a lot of salad and grilled meats and stuff like that, I'm on a red day so had a lot of salad and lots of meat and veg, I did have a few treats and decided to flexible syn.
when I've been before I've ate everything in site and ate until I was so stuffed that I could barely move and was uncomfortable.

Today I choose what was available and what I liked within the plan and anything over and above I've counted as flexible syns (i have added them up and it was a whopping 86) however for the first time I have felt controlled and comfortable around food that normally sends me out of control, I haven't felt that i was holding myself back but I ate what I wanted without going mad and feeling guilty and then beating myself up over it.
I ate till I was full and normally I would have went back for a second dessert but I didn't feel the need to.

I actually feel free and finally feel like I can achieve this, I feel that I am in control of my food and it's no longer controlling me and it feels good.

So back on the plan tomorrow and if today has slowed or halted my weight loss for next weigh in then so be it, I'm in this for the long haul, it's taken 35 yrs to get to this size and I didn't put weight on every week so I don't expect to lose every week.

I'm actually quite proud of myself I feel as if I've turned a corner and I've found the right path :D

That's brilliant Loony. Delighted for you and your new-found confidence in yourself!

Today has gotten off to a good start. I had some fruit and yogurt for breakfast, even though I hate doing that, but thinking back to how I got so much weight off in the beginning and I realised I had fruit and yogurt for breakfast a lot, and then had a SW fry-up around 12pm. So I'm going to do that today. Bought myself a big bottle of lemon juice in the food shop, cos I'm fed up using fresh lemon, and if I don't get the weight loss I deserve this week, I'm going to change plans to red or green.

I have to get myself into a better sleeping routine. I've been so tired the past few weeks that I haven't even set foot inside the gym... what a waste of money. Been staying up late and then spending all day walking around like a zombie, finally giving in around lunch time and having a nap, which means I stay up late again! Argh.

Loony that's great- even if you did have more than your daily syns you kept within your weekly syns.. Well done darling :)

Mandy be careful with your sleep because an out of syn routine can affect your weight loss too hun.. No more napping anymore :p

I forgot to add- Mandy you're right about having fruit for breakfast.. I've been doing that alot lately too and helps alot! I try to have fruit for breakfast 4 times a week during the working week.. 1/2 gala melon with some yogurt lasts me for a few hours then I have more fruit when I get to work..

I've just realised that if I lose 2 lbs this week I'll have lost 44 lbs since I started sw last march.. That's 6 lbs away from 50 lbs :eek:

I have to get to that point soon! I have to..

You and me both Rozie! I have less than a stone to go before I weigh in the hundreds as opposed to the two hundreds! Exciting stuff!!

And you're dead right about the routine. When your body knows what to expect you lose more, and when your routine is all over the place your body gets confused and holds on to it all.

Yeh you're spot on about that Mandy.

Just did 15 mins of Trevor- very slow pace but haven't done any exercise all week and watching biggest loser always makes u want to get off ya bottom doesn't it? LOL

Hi everyone,

can I join too?

Since 23 March I've lost 2st; but i'm beginning to struggle. Any help will be apreciated

Thanks

Hi of course you can.

I will add your name to the list :) whenever you report a loss let me know and your stats will be updated on the very first page of this thread.

Two stones since march is fantastic. What are you finding difficult?

Welcome in Bunce... we all struggle sometimes. I've been struggling too for a while, but this thread really helps.

Well done Rozie.. if that were me, I'd still be milking the whole "hospital" thing haha

You can have a loan of mine lol

Back