The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

I'd like to know about excercise on CD too. I have a gym membership (joined in July and went twice haha) but I'd like to start going regularly. My CDC advised me not to do it in the first couple of weeks but I dunno what I can and cant do? Im going to set up the Wii fit today to see if that makes a difference haha!

i know that doing slow exercises is better for fat burning but anything cardio vascular is better for toning. i need to do pilates I think!

with me now - my saggy belly is stopping me wearing my 14's comfortably - my waist is a "12" easy but the tummy is a "15" lol so awkward - so need to exercise to get past this x

right I've got it !!!!! phew ....

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

Ive just bought it, hopefully it will come by next Tuesday! Looking forward to it! (might end up with black eyes due to my big boobs) lol!

There is a variety of training in it, strength, cardio which most of it is toning, and then you do abs, if you are worried, have a 4th pack, or a small bit of chicken or something

Weight loss wise on my scales, and its totally not official, but have lost 4lbs this week.. but that's gonna go back on with tonight and tomorrow, but you cab still love weight, you may build muscle, but what's better, looking thin or looking toned. For me its being toned and fit and healthy

LovelyLauren said:
Hi guys,

well if youve read my diary, you will know that the Beautiul Kes has got me doing the 30 day shred!

What is it you might ask.... Torture by the looks of it!

It is a 30 day fitness DVD by Jillian Michaels (biggest looser personal trainer i.e. nut job) she claims you can loose 20lbs in 30 days, so well worth a go!!

Tess already had the DVD and so is going to start, and Moley is going out to buy it today!

Mine arrived in the post this morning, was £6 off ebay, and well worth it if the results are as good as they can be!

Youtube it and you will see peoples before and afters!

Anyone who would like to join us let us know!

We will be posting daily in here about how we are getting on.

I personally will put before during and after pictures, as well as weekly measurements...

Whether the other girls want to is up to them, but as i feel respnsible i suppose i should bare all lol

Would be fab if others jump on the band wagon, its only 30 days, if its hideous i will drive as fast as i can on the motorway and throw it out the window!!

Got to be worth a shot right...

Kes has her own thread in the xenical section about her progress, its a fab read so go and wish her luck as well, hopefuly she will pop in here too and share her sucess!!

wish us luck!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, that's really sweet of you... I will pop in and post my times doing it too on here

I declare Lauren, Tess and Moley - CRAZY!!! Lol..only joking Ladies I have the 30 day shred and managed 30 seconds (the shame). Good luck though I look forward to following your progress and seeing the results xx

Ah girls, you're so brave. Just standing up from bending down makes my head spin so I'm petrified of doing anything which requires me to exert in any way

Good luck and would love to hear how you do and how it works xx

I'm done and can hardly type - I'm dead - but feels good :)

OK so just completed day 1!!!

Wow its tough!!! It's good though as you know its ONLY 20 minutes so you push push push... plus its broken down into 30 second intervals!

Photos are on.... promised i would bare all!! face pic is to prove i actually did it hahha xx

my measurements are as follows... er hemmm... ha :break_diet:

Waist CD - 44.4 inches
Hips - 48.8 inches
Boobies - 48.8 inches :cry:
Arms - 15 inches
Thighs - 27 inches

Heres to day 2 and feeling less like someone who has been been dug up!!

Hope my fellow Shredders are ok

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Day 1 side.jpg
    Day 1 side.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 346
  • Day 1 front.jpg
    Day 1 front.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 383
  • Day 1 back.jpg
    Day 1 back.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 342
  • Day 1.jpg
    Day 1.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 1,760
Last edited:
my photos from day one and measurements

Back fat has GOT to go !! but am pleased with how my tummy has gone down from starting CD I so wish I'd taken photos from day one of CD like this but honestly my tummy hung right down then. xx

Attachments

• day one of shred.jpg
    day one of shred.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 59,531
Nick you look wonderful babe!!

already, even without this!

youve done so so well!

cant wait to see you in 30 days!
xxx

Lauren this was me after having charlie at nearly 17 stone this photo doesn't get aired lol xx

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,049
OK so just completed day 1!!!

Wow its tough!!! It's good though as you know its ONLY 20 minutes so you push push push... plus its broken down into 30 second intervals!

Photos are on.... promised i would bare all!! face pic is to prove i actually did it hahha xx

my measurements are as follows... er hemmm... ha :break_diet:

Waist CD - 44.4 inches
Hips - 48.8 inches
Boobies - 48.8 inches :cry:
Arms - 15 inches
Thighs - 27 inches

Heres to day 2 and feeling less like someone who has been been dug up!!

Hope my fellow Shredders are ok

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just noticed yours have gone up :) I love you one of you after cos that was just how I looked lol - you are gonna shock your hubby soooooo much - we need before photos off you lady I bet you've changed so much x

Hang on il find a Goodie hahaha

Ahhhhh is that Sam <3 we love Sam!

You look amazing chick xxx

hee hee - yeah thats my baby :) (he really is my baby he's 8 years younger lol)

We so need to do a cambridge meet to compare all our soon to be slinky figures :) :) xxx

Well done, girls! Totally impressed. I've seen the 30 day shred and also that mad thing called PX90...no thanks.

I'm with you in spirit but will be starting Turbo Jam (Cardio Party) three times a week tomorrow. Doign just the 20min training video until I get some level of fitness then move on to the full whack which is 45 min and then some abs/bums stuff...

Well done for getting up off the couch!

Back