The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

i will be waiting for you when i get back from my dress fitting...
Good luck!..
not sure if im going to be back early enoigh from the seamstress so we will just have to wait and see...

Ah have fun at your fitting chick!!

Must be fab to have it taken in!

I was 6 months pregnant when I got married so every fitting it was going out haha xxx

Day 4

Wow - I never knew my hair could hurt Hahah

Today was hard no lying just fact lol

I was sore from last night as using swifts and today increase them slightly...

My tins of chicken curry and tomato soup did me proud haha

My endurance is improving every day!

I missed 3 bycicle crunches again I'm so annoyed so it's made me determine to do it again tomorrow so incan do them!!!

Side lunges with anterior raises = hell on earth!!!

But did it, onto day 5!!

Zumba later dear god!!!

Xxx

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

Well done... maybe move onto level two, just for a change... totally up to you though...

well done you - will be doing mine tonight :) xxxx

done and dead I worked harder to night and my god !!! but I love it x

day 5 done !!! so glad to get it done early :) and so glad my buddy Lauren is there to keep me going :) :) x

I had to miss yesterday as I didn't get back in time. Will have to make another day up... ehhh.

Last edited:
Ah just pick up where u left off chick! You've got bloody loads on at the moment as it is!!! Xxx

Moley pops will you behave yourself!!! I'm only doing this to get your 10lb off with u haha if quite happily go to bed hahaha

Day 5 also done for me!

Was stupid and didn't wear trainers and have pulled my calf so going for a stroll to ease it off!

Lesson learnt :(

Anyway,

I DID ALL THE BYCICLE CRUNCHES!!!

I know your not meant toot your own horn but iv never had a chance before now and I'm so so proud of myself!!!

The fact we've made it to day 5 has astounded me, I have THE worlds laziest nature hence me beig 8 stone over weight to begin with so this is a major achievement for me!

Well done Nicki we are doing fantastically!

2 days until more piccies and measurement!! xxxxx

you be bloody proud !!! this is the place where we can toot our own horns :) xx

I so wanted to eat an egg this morning but had your voice (even though I don't know what your voice sounds like lol) in my head saying no no no and guess what I didn't eat - I had water lol xxx

Bit scouse bit posh haha il record myself saying - Nicki step away from those eggs lady!!! And send you it Hahahah the kids will think you've got a ghost haha

Its so so close now chick and we WANT these 10 yakky pounds to go!!

Were in it to win it chick! Don't know what I'm guna do when u get to goal and Sam comes home! I'm
Guns be visitin for the weekend lol

Xxx

yayyy come visit - I'll still be working through the steps and maintaining (thats gonna be the hardest part me thinks) and my exercise is not going to stop thats for sure :) see I imagine you scouse cos you said about Liverpool, I'm just plain brummy lol

ha ha - just imagine the kids if your voice come over saying that lolol :D

I went shopping today, I was in HMV looking at the Fitness DVD section and happened to see the 30 day shred DVD!
After hearing all about it on here I decided to buy it even though it sounds scary..
(It was £7 too so not too bad for a fitness DVD)
So I will start tomorrow and let you know how I get on if thats ok!! :)

I went shopping today, I was in HMV looking at the Fitness DVD section and happened to see the 30 day shred DVD!
After hearing all about it on here I decided to buy it even though it sounds scary..

fab :) :) good luck first ones a killer but it gets easier xx

miss-r said:

Good luck.

day 6 DONE ! I really really didn't want to do it tonight but I did and feel so proud now :) :) I can really see a difference in my body specially my tummy :) :)

Will update and reply properly tomorrow on laptop!

Have been at my in laws!

Day 6 and 7 done!

Knackered and enjoying a nice bath!

Doubled my weights too

Have new photos and measurements will upload in the morning

Xxxxx

well done you x cant wait to see photos xx

I havnt done day 7 as I'm not well boooooo - think I'd pass out if I did it :( but will be back on form tomorrow promise xxxxx

OMG well done to all of you!! I've bought the DVD but I haven't done it...yet! I'm a bit worried that it will make my weight go up a little from gaining muscle and although I know it's toning me I will be disheartened and also I'm a little scared to try it after what I've heard!
The onlyu thing I'd like to know is when you finish the 30 days what do you do then?! Do you just keep going?!

I plan on keeping going till I get bored. I also have her banish fat boost metabolism dvd, which is longer, and I've not done it. And hubby is getting me her 2011 Wii game next year.

I have Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum on WII and that's just as much of a killer! You work your butt off and then she tells you you've only burnt a few calories! Grrr! I'll stick to the Shred for now.

Oh by the way, girlies, don't know if you've heard, but there's a Zumba game coming out for WII in Feb 2011!!! Can't wait! Yippee. Just saw it on youtube (although the trailer is for Xbox 360). :D

Back