The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

wow your tummy has gone..
well done!!

here we go my day 12 photos obviously I missed a day yesterday as was ill - and not 100% today but did do day 12. I've had a 24 hour bug so pretty pleased with myself for doing it today, am knackered now though lol xx I'm not sure I can see much of a difference apart from my baggy trousers lolol

Attachments

• me shred.jpg
    me shred.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 19,637
here we go my day 12 photos obviously I missed a day yesterday as was ill - and not 100% today but did do day 12. I've had a 24 hour bug so pretty pleased with myself for doing it today, am knackered now though lol xx I'm not sure I can see much of a difference apart from my baggy trousers lolol

Wow another success, you can definately see the difference on your waist and tummy. Maybe this 30 day shred is all it's cracked up to be.

wow both of you look amazing!

tried to locate the dvd the other day so i can become a shreddie and couldnt find it, think i shall be ordering it monday!

Wow another success, you can definately see the difference on your waist and tummy. Maybe this 30 day shred is all it's cracked up to be.

its fab :) I can actually see a muscle definition line down my stomach now - which I never noticed until I looked at the photos. I just love how big my trakkie bottoms are I cant actually wear them to do the shred now as they fall down but I wanted to keep the same clothes on for photos x

hi guys,

sorry i didnt update yesterday, the day dissapeared!!

Day 14 done - day 5 of level 2 complete!

made up that im on day 15 today, tomorrow i will have less days to go than iv already done WOOHOO!!!

Cant wait to et to day 30 and say i completed it! Might even make myself a certificate to stick in my cambridge book hahah Gold star for us!

anyway,

day 14 was a kiler, because i had worked so so hard on day 13, i was hurting all over, but did it all, all higher again...

those stupid v lift things and military presses absolutely finish me off!

me and the plank are now best buddies....

one of my mini goals from when i started my ab work out was to do the plank (on my elbows) for the full 30 seconds without stopping... so might try it today and see if all this shredding has made me stronger!

hoepfully will be able to tick another mini goal off!!

anyway, will be doing day 15 later, in on my own today (well mum is in bed, was on nights last night) so as soon as the babe goes to bed i shall be shred shred shredding!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

the v lifts and military presses are what kill me too - I nearly cry doing them !!!

Wow you guys are doing so well!!! The results are amazing you can see such a difference. I am so tempted to buy this and have a go as I'm trying to lose as many inches as poss in 3 weeks cos I'm going away for the weekend :) Where can I buy it from/how much?

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

Ignore my last post - I have taken the plunge and ordered the shred from Play!!! Ahhhh I can't wait for it to come! I have told my boyfriend that he has to leave the living room for 20 mins a day cos he's not allowed to watch me!!!

ha ha thats what i've said to sam when he gets home lol you'll love it hun - are you on facebook ? we have a group on there for all of us doing it x

Hello all
Just making it known that I have bought the dvd and will begin tomorrow with gusto. You have well and truly inspired me. By putting it in here I have to commit to doing it so if you don't see a post from me by tomorrow, hunt me down and shoot me!!
Wish me luck, I'm a little bit scared!! I have seen too many eps of the biggest loser to know what Jillian is like. But I spose she pretty much wins it each year so its all for the greater good....

you go girl !!! will be looking for your update :) xx

ah girls thats fab!

cant wait to see you both shrink!!!

Day 15 done!

half way through - 2 weeks left woohooo!!

xxxxxxxx

one word !

DEAD

cant type hands wont work

x day 13 done

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

Hey girls, just finished day 1 and she killed me. My body aches bad and Jillian made me realize I need to quit smoking so I'm not dying for air haha

Day 1 complete!! Just got out of the shower and waiting for my cheeks to turn from crimson to their normal hue! I have dragged my husband into doing it too( he is slim but wants to get fitter), so our kids thought it was hilarious watching us attempt it. Was really pleased it doesn't require much space to do it in, as with two of us i thought it might be a bit of a squeeze in front of the tele but it was fine. Thought I'd feel too self-conscious as well but I was suffering too much to care!! It's the cardio that's a killer for me!! (Oh the irony of that last comment :))
Anyway, ready to do it all again tomorrow, feeling good and positive. Just trying to work out when best to do it - do you always do it at a set time? Its def a case of trying to make time, as I am pretty busy, but I spose we all have hectic lives and I am going to be reaping the benefits soon. I think we might attempt it first thing - might be interesting with a crawling baby!! And my daughter wants to do it with us from tomorrow so will need to drag her out of bed bright and early. She is 17 and full of good intentions but, hmm, we'll see!! She's skinny too but even more unfit than me - its hilarious to watch just how crap a young skinny person can be but also slightly worrying! At least she wants to fix that. So soon we'll all be lean, mean fighting machines!

Oh I just love that youve got the whole family doing it!!!

Level 2 needs quite a bit of space chick so night be just as well if she drops out after a week lol

Well done everyone!!

As for having set time... Whenever the baby is asleeep is when I manage it!!

Xxx

same as that - I do it whenever little man lets me lol - I tried once when he was awake and omg never again he was climbing on top of me and everything lol he thought it was hiliarous !

just done day 14 - another day closer to the finish line

Ahh day 14 seems a looong way away. Def going to stick to it, and your baby is only a smidge younger than mine Lauren (in fact I used to read your posts on the pregnancy without the pounds forum) so if you and Nicki both manage it with small children then so can I!!! I have quite a few mind - 17 yr twins, 9yr, 3yr and 10 month old. All boys bar one! But they shan't get in my way, no siree. I will post back tomorrow when day 2 is complete.
Well done to all shredders btw, you truly are very inspiring xxx

Ahh day 14 seems a looong way away. Def going to stick to it, and your baby is only a smidge younger than mine Lauren (in fact I used to read your posts on the pregnancy without the pounds forum) so if you and Nicki both manage it with small children then so can I!!! I have quite a few mind - 17 yr twins, 9yr, 3yr and 10 month old. All boys bar one! But they shan't get in my way, no siree. I will post back tomorrow when day 2 is complete.
Well done to all shredders btw, you truly are very inspiring xxx

wow !!bet they keep you busy xx day 14 will be here before you know it hun

Back