The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

have you got dark hair ? if its you cant add you as your set to private x

Or you could give me yours? ive changed my privacy settings to everyone but will change it once we've added you as always seem to get loads of randoms adding you on facebook! x

Lauren Hunt Nilsson

xxx

Lauren I am no longer your friend !!! level 2 done and I'm dead

I Havnt done it yettttttt!!!!!

Oh god oh god hahahaha

Might do 1 and fib!!

Kiddin

Well done babe!! Xx

oh please dont start hating me.... remember its only doing you good!

did level 3 this morning... loved it..
although im still only at the begginers stage of level 3 im loving being up there!!

seriously its hard but I really really enjoyed level 2 bit more interesting - god some of the positions lol I nearly fell over ha ha ha

Day 10 - done

Level 2 - started... I don't think i ever want to do it again hahahaha

The plank can kiss my ass!!

Xxx

pmpl quite literally - how did you get on with the ones you need balance for ? I kept falling over lolol

My own fault I didn't wear
Trainers so kept slipping everywhere doing the plank jacks etc - plank jacks ffs she obviously can't see how fat and inflexible I am hahaha

My body laughed when I asked it
To do them!!! Xx

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

You two crack me up... you really have me in stitches....

Kes I dread ever being in the same
Excercise class as you haha your just a super star!

You would have a six pack just from laughing at me tonight!! Bring on tomorrow haha xx

i got wind with the plank jacks
:D:sick0019:

Me tooooo Hahah unfortunately it didn't result in anything morenexciting haha xx

ahhh really i think if i kept reading this i would have a six pack in no time!!!...

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

I just wanted to thank all 3 of you for motivating me to buy it. I will start it on Saturday due to my other work out video is getting much easier for me and will switch.

elm if you are on facebook we have a group on there - Kes are you on there ? you need to join our group its such a laugh x

i will join after christmas if you are still about...
i cant have anything on facebook about weightloss/exercise as no one in australia knows ive lost weight....

how long now Kes ? x

Back