The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

i have 3 weeks until we leave and then 4 weeks until everyone sees me.. :)

they arnt gonna know you !!

i hope not.... fingers crossed

aaaa kes that so so soon!!!!

Ah god id give anything to be on the countdown again like you are now, its such a wonderful time!!!

Enjoy every single second, and make sure you revel in every little compliment you are given sweet!!!

you deserve it!!

Quick, shred shred shred lol

xxx

Elm, its lovely to see a new name on the shred train!! xx

For me...

I have just finished day 11 woohoo!!!

I have a shred chart on my fridge, i will uploads a picture when my legs are strong enough to carry me to the kitchen and take a photo!

but its in 2 collumns... day 1-15 then 16 - 30...

i cant wait tio get to day 15 and move to the next collumn!!!

And its drawing nearer, by the weekend i will be on to the next collumn which is HUGE motivation!!

Anyway... day 2 level 2....

Ouch!!!

Worked really hard as knew what i was doing today and cos im not going to be able to go to zumba tonight (going to my gdads in wales) thought i best not "phone it in" haha

the weights seemed heaver today - ALOT heavier, but its as if i can feel the benefits... makes me feel that level 1 was easy would you believe!!!

The planks are no longer my arch nemesis, we seem to be meeting half way haha

Iv got alot of improving to do on this level, but thats ok, thats the idea!!

It makes me feel god that "wonder natalie" seems to struggle more than me in some places!!

and im getting sick of her cheating which makes me laugh... if i can get through it at 17 stone... then she can at 4 stone!!!!

anyway... onto day 12 and day 3 of level 2 :)

Happy shredding

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this made me laugh sooooo much :D

Day 11 done - and I'm still alive (just) its hard I aint gonna kid you but good aswell - I'm enjoying it.. planks kill me though

LL you make me laugh some times.....
honestly... i do laugh at the ladies on there... esp in the first level she was supposed to be doing something and she wasnt, and the cmaera caught her only doing the arm movments. lol. hehehe....

Lauren, is it you that has mentioned living in Windsor, or your parents live there... or am i going MAD!! (ok even madder! lol)

I live there now Hunni

And am in Liverpool at my parents at the moment!

Yeah when there doing the lunges.

Lazy *****!!! Xx

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

Oooohhh Windsor isn't far from me... about 40 mins.... just down the motorway... my oh and I met in Windsor... Hehehe

ah really!!!

let me know if your ever passing!

i love love love living in windsor! just miss northern people lol and all my family and friends obviously!!!

anyway i ABSOLUTELY can not be bothered tonight!

im exhausted, the baby had me up all night, and had a massive day driving hundreds of miles...

just bathing the baby then im going to do it

wish me luck i might actually die today!

xxxxxxxx

omg I thought you was going to say you weren't doing it - not that I'd blame you but I know how determined you are ! I really didn't wanna do it but just have and glad I did now - I worked so so so hard and really went for it on the cardio !! omg I think I'm going to die !! feel good now though xxxx early night for you missus xxx

I now know what death feels like....

round 2 of plank jacks.

Day 12 done - never to be done again!! Day 3 of level 2... reallllllllly struggled tonight had no get up and go.. it got up and left!

but proud i did it specially given last nights debacle and todays hideous day!

done done done

jillian - kiss my less wobbly ass!!

did propper plank jacks and realllly pushed it with the v lifts with squats - as if thats possible to do hahaha but i did them!!

shoulders feel like my bones have been replaced with firey sticks!!

well doen shredders, know your pain believe me!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blurrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol x

Ditto xx

it must be the day for it
as i didnt feel at all in the mood for it...
and when gillian said something about you must think im a crazy person (while doing those v flies...) i was yelling abuse at her LOL

Day 13 done

Day 4 of level 2

All higher - made up!!
Except the plank burpee things...

Worked my bum off!!!

Measurements and photos tomorrow

Now... Time to flop!

Xx

wait till you get to level 3 my love....... (you will hate me...) and im hoping i will be in australia by then, so you cant come and get me!

lmao kes!!! hahaha

ah i dont care any more, i just did myt photos and inches and im thrilled!!!

10.7 inches lost since day 1... 6.4 lost this week!!

and heres my photos from day 1 -14

xxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Week 1 - 3 photos!.jpg
    Week 1 - 3 photos!.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 24,766
lmao kes!!! hahaha

ah i dont care any more, i just did myt photos and inches and im thrilled!!!

10.7 inches lost since day 1... 6.4 lost this week!!

and heres my photos from day 1 -14

xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow what a difference Lauren. Your tummy's totally disappeared.
It's even giving me the incentive to start exercising. :)

you look amazing - I cant get over your waist and tummy and your face you are just amazing xx

Back