The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

wow !!bet they keep you busy xx

They do!! Its the obscene amount of washing that keeps me busiest, that and cooking! Wouldn't change it tho :D

Katyo how fab that we go way back lol

Ah our babies are at a gorgeous age! Chalenging but beautiful!

Xxx

I'm done, iv had it up to the eyeballs with the stupid shred.

I don't mean it really but I'm so absolutely exhausted instead of shredding I'd rather a 20 minute nap!

Its becoming a chore now, but u suppose a decent nights sleep will revive my shred love!

I hope so, so so nearly didn't do it tonight, so much so iv literally just finished...

I went to my friends toneath x factor ad shred, took all my stuff even my case of weights, got there and realised I forgot the DVD - perfect excuse to give it a miss...

Watched loads of crap telly while fighting to get the baby to sleep, finally she went asleep and they woke her up from 2 rooms away laughing..

Then while i was at my wits end trying to settle her they all ordered their Chinese meals...

So... I packed my bag, put the baby in the car, drove home, completely missed the x factor and did the shred...

Please someone order me a chicken fu yung so I can throw it at my lousy friends or at least silence my bad mood hahaha

Xxx

Meant to say.... That's day 16 done.

Too tired to be pleased with my self!

14 days to go

Xx

Sorry you feel so rubbish - but that's fab that you decided to sulk while shredding, it could have been sulking and eating so you should feel very proud!! Tomorrows another day....
Bah to your friends too!

oh my beautiful, wonderful friend - I KNEW you weren't yourself tonight could just tell. You poor thing :( I am so so proud of you for doing it I don't think I could of - you have the willpower of I don't know what - you are fab ! Now listen to me - go to bed, get some sleep and if you are still tired tomorrow it won't matter if you have a day off - please don't run yourself into the ground for the sake of a bit of exercise. I know what its like being sleep deprived and I don't want you making yourself ill - ok ? my turn to lecture you !!

You are doing so fantastically and I am in awe of you everyday, but I don't want to be visiting you in hospital !

I have spoken :p

loves ya xx

Sorry you feel so rubbish - but that's fab that you decided to sulk while shredding, it could have been sulking and eating so you should feel very proud!! Tomorrows another day....
Bah to your friends too!

Ahh thanks hunni, today certainly is another day, had a really good nights sleep woohoo and feel like a different person today!

Woops, sorry for being a right moaner yesterday, sound like a grumpy old man in that post haha

i was fed up completely of stupd Jillian though!!
Thanks for being wonderful hun xxxxx

oh my beautiful, wonderful friend - I KNEW you weren't yourself tonight could just tell. You poor thing :( I am so so proud of you for doing it I don't think I could of - you have the willpower of I don't know what - you are fab ! Now listen to me - go to bed, get some sleep and if you are still tired tomorrow it won't matter if you have a day off - please don't run yourself into the ground for the sake of a bit of exercise. I know what its like being sleep deprived and I don't want you making yourself ill - ok ? my turn to lecture you !!

You are doing so fantastically and I am in awe of you everyday, but I don't want to be visiting you in hospital !

I have spoken :p

loves ya xx

Im very sheepish haha dont shout at me!!

Had a fabv nights sleep, literally was asleep within seconds of climbing into bed, slept in peters full track suit so was toasty for the first night in ages.. lissy woke at 1.30am ad was crying for about 15 minutes so i relented and put her in with me, i know im going to be frowned upon, but if anyone wants her for a week they are more than welcome to try and battle this for me because for the next night or so i give up!

She slept from 1.30 ish until 7.30am!!!! i was wide awake at 7 so just made the most of lissy snuggles!!

I dont even care that the bad habbits are still there, was suicidal (not literally) last night and needed the sleep, theres always tomorrow night for breaking naughty sleep habbits, but until iv had some sleep myself im no use to her!

Anyway, less rambling..

Weigh in is at 10.15 so wish me luck!! not feeling to hopeful this morning, as long as i loose 1lb il be thrilled, so will just wait and see!!

Going to do the shred when i get back if my mum will have the baby for half an hour, adn im going to go at it as if its day 1 again!

Loads of love to my gorgeous friends, thankyou so much for being wonderful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s dont worry, i was never going to eat the fu yung, just maybe drown them in a sea of egg and chicken haha xxxx

no body is going to frown up on you missus - god I've been there done it - I remember when sam first went back Charlie slept with me for a bit as he kept waking up - hey when its the middle of the night and your desperate for sleep you do what you gotta do xx I'm so happy you had a good sleep x it makes the world of difference.

I'm gonna try and strap charlie in his pushchair this morning and do mine ha ha I'll put him in front of the tele with crisps and I may get it done lolol bad mother !!

lmao please please film his tantrum!!

nothing a bag of wotsists wont fix hahah

let me know how you get on chick, im hopefully doing it about lunchtime... xxx

Hey guys

You are doing fantastic! So inspiring to the rest of us!! How long does the routine take to do?

Hi sweet!

it takes about 27 minutes....thats with her chatting away at the beginning and the warm up and cool down...

actual excercise is 20 mins

xx

it goes in a flash - you start thinking oh god here we go and then before you know it its done ! x gearing myself up to today's shred xx

Me to chick!

Me mums gone to bed for a couple of hours so when she's up I'm guna go go go go for it!!

Spartacus got nothing on me!!!

Xx

I wont get it done until tonight now charlie is hyper lol xx

well.... day 29.. (but i have missed 8 days so therefore im technically on day.... 21) done....
tomorrow is 30 days since i started... and ive got 8 sessions to make up...

i wonder if doing 2 a day will make up a day...
what you guys think???

I was gonna do that when I missed a day but I physically couldn't lol - you could try it but don't make yourself bad for the wedding xxx

ive done a session this mornign, but i feel like i could do anoyher now...
do you think doing 2 in a day could be classed as catching up on a day...
i wanna do it right...

hmmm really not sure as I think your muscles need time to rest between them if that makes sense xx

Jump on the shred train chick!

choo choo!!!

x

KEs dont you dare do it twice in a day, youll kill yourself!!!

just make up the days after babe, as many as you can until you run out of time, you have done fantastically!!

xxx

Hi sweet!

it takes about 27 minutes....thats with her chatting away at the beginning and the warm up and cool down...

actual excercise is 20 mins

xx

Thanks Lauren... might splash out on it so :)

Oh wonderful!

The inch loss is amazing hun well worth it..

Let us know if you buy it!! Xx

Back