The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

Welcome Joanne! Good luck
Hunni!!!

Not yet done my last day it will have to wait until after x factor I'm sure
They are dragging out pointlessly just To torture me!!

For the first night in god knows how long she was screaming at bed time and took me about 40 mins to get her to bed so couldnt do it at 7!!!!

Will be doing my last shred in an hour and a half!! Will update when I'm done at about 10!!!

Typical child lol

Xxxxx

I am shredded baby!!!!

Wooooohoooooo!!!!

30 days done my god that's amazing to say!!!!

I can't upload photos from my phone so will do
Them on Saturday but iv actually just Welled up looki at my before and after

This this is the very first thing if ever done for myself!

Anyone thinking about the programme - do it!

You can't beat this feeling

Xxxxxxxxxx

This lady is amazing !!! she hasn't missed one day and you wait until you see her photo - its amazing !!! proud of you babe xx

laurens photos

hope you don't mind me posting these honey but I am so overwhelmed by them you look sooooo good :)

well done again xx

Attachments

• lauren.jpg
    lauren.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 43,117
Wow!! The pics are amazing! :) can't wait to get on it!! Xx

Awesome photos Lauren you look amazing

Thanks Nicki!! Can see them
On here!!xxxxx

Ah Thankyou everyone!

I'm proof that some one who's 17 and a half stone can shred lol

Will do my inches asap but iv lost approx 1stone 4lb in the 30 days!

Good luck to everyone starting xxxxx

wow fantastic photo's lauren! youve done brilliantly

Thanks babe! Getting there!

Xxx

Well done Lauren!!!!You look great andverywell done for doing it all the way.Me and some of the girls we are starting today so I'll keep you guys posted and hopefully we'll have the same results as you.loving it,WELL DONE AGAIN

Iv just done day 1 level 1 so can go it with you guys!!

Good luck on your start!! Xxx

Hi everyone!

Just done level 1 again - don't know if it's cos I'm hurting from 30 days f shredding but WOW that was hard!!!!!

The repetative strength moves really hurt! I'm using 1.5kg weights and last time I did level 1 inwasnysing 400g tins ha so theres one improvement!

I also did ALL higher and absolutely smashed the 1 minute of bicycle as with ease which thrilled mr
No end!!

My square had my knees almost touching the floor and I was naughty and used weights during all the cardio so huge improvements all-round especially my ab and core work!!

Having said all that it - it was just as hard as day 1! (but in a sadistic good way lol)

Keep going everyone! Xxxxxx

I love this !!!!!! (Laurens post) x you don't even realise yourself how much you have improved - read that post over and then realise ! superstar x

Lol!!

Your a bit right there chick haha never thought I'd get my knee to touch the floor in a squat!

Just wait til u go back to level 1 hun - do the shadow boxing without weights and your arms feels like somethings missing haha that's why i grabbed the weights!!

It's amazing to do all higher that's my favourite part other than those bycicle crunches - they were my most hated part and she counted down last 5 and I cousltn believe it!!

Can't wait to hear about your day 1 again!!

This programme is AMAZING iv never ever seen benefits with excercise as iv never got better as it so quit....

This is almost instant results and by day 30 I'm shocked actually at how I was adding weights etc just because i can!!

:D my face! Xxxxx

well ive done day one, managed to do it all without having to take a break but damn i thought i was dying, legs shaking, lungs feeling rough oh and i threw up.

i hate jillian and im blaming you lauren and nicky for making it seem like a good idea! lol

Lmao!!

Ahh it gets better beautiful lady!

I will soon be wetting yourself too! Kidding ha

Take it easy chick don't kill yourself!

Huge well done for doing it!

Same time tomorrow ;)

I'm on day 1 with u sweet! Day2 Tomorrow and you never hVe to do today again!!

You done photos and inches???

Xxx

i have photo's will upload them in the morning, better do my inches now, thanks for reminding me hun

day 26 done ! Felix it takes all my willpower every day to get up and do it - but once I've done it I feel fantastic !

Well done Claire xxx

Back