The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

come on felix, join us, you know you want to, lol

Well I done Day 1,it was tough but I did it and I find myself having much more energy when I finished it.Loving it,just gonna messure myself and keep posting so we can feel that we are all into it.Lests do it ladies,we can do it.
And Felix,get up that sofa,you can do it too girl,come on come on.....

ok so while i was a bit sore when i got up this morning it was no where near bad as i thought. have added my pics to my diary but heres a special one ala lauren to show i did the shred

115.jpg

frig me i look shocking, lol

Ahhhhh u look radiant babe!!

Well done xx

well done chick xxx

day 2 done

what happenned to yesterdays new starters?

Sorry guys,I miss day two,too tired it wasn't a good day so I woke early this morning and did my day 2 and I'm gonna get back on board doing day three now.I still think it is great so lets keep doing it,
Felix hope you are doing it?come on,is only day three,you can catch up.

well I should of done day 28 today but literally did not have a minute spare at all today - and just got in as had to work tonight ! So before I went out I quickly did 10 minute belly blast and 10 minute legs and tums (easy to do with charlie around whereas the shred isn't lol)

So day 28 tomorrow x

day 3 done, 27 to go, lol

erm when does it stop feeling like ive been run over by a steam roller? lol

had a fun lecture from my cdc today. she tells me cambridge ss wont work with exercise. she then told me she doesnt have to worry bout exercise cos shes naturally slim ( she did one week on 1200 and 1 week on 1500 just so she could become a cdc )

erm great for you love, glad you dont have to worry bout your weight but your theory is incorrect

day 3 done, 27 to go, lol

erm when does it stop feeling like ive been run over by a steam roller? lol

had a fun lecture from my cdc today. she tells me cambridge ss wont work with exercise. she then told me she doesnt have to worry bout exercise cos shes naturally slim ( she did one week on 1200 and 1 week on 1500 just so she could become a cdc )

erm great for you love, glad you dont have to worry bout your weight but your theory is incorrect

Today onwards chick! the first couple of days i had to literally roll out of bed hahah

oh my god, is she for real??? we are living proof excercise works on CD SS i have 100% SS since i started iv lost count of weeks nearly 12 though i think??

what a complete D*ck! I hope life is kind to her and she never puts weight on, it must be lovely to be naturally slim, unfortunately if it was that easy CD wouldnt exist!!!!!

you are right lauren,what a D*CK,I dont understant,what is she doing being a cdc,if shje cant even encorage you to do a bit of excersise?
Losing weight is not only about droping the pounds,is also about toning your skin while you are doing it otherwise we will be left with a skinny frame but with so much unwanted lose skin that we will finising spending money on CD products to start saving for a tummy tuck or else.Keep up with your 30 day Shred hun.The dvd that we are doing is great so dont let her put us done

oh dont worry i dont listen to her advise anyway, ive done cd before so i know what im doing. i did tell her about lauren and nicki and the fact that thier losses stayed consistant so i know its not about to stop cambridge working

Day 32 done

Did level 1 again but upped my weights to 2nd - WOWZA!!!

Did all the cardio with weights again and my god that shadow boxing was hard!!

Didnt miss anything though so thrilled!!

All higher again will do level 2 tomorrow and 3 on Saturday and so on...

Dreading those military presses and v lifts tomorrow with the 2nd weights ouch!!!!

Xxxxx

day 4 of the shred done, 26 to go!

Well done girls!! Xx

Morning ladies :) just checking in to let u all know I'm going to start the shred after Xmas. Was going to start straight away but I know what I'm like and I won't do it before. I'll be much more focused as soon as Xmas is over...even boxing day wen I'm totally sick of food and slobbing. So well done to all those who have much more will power than me, but I will be back after Xmas shredding away :) xxx

28 done !

Day 33 done!

Did level 2 today with 2kg weights and my god infelt it!!

Did all higher apart from about a third of the plank squat things

And did full press ups on all the walking press ups

Cant believe it!

I am loving proof fat people can do press ups!

Level 3 tomorrow

Xxx

day 5 done, 25 to go

going to try and make sure i do everything higher tomorrow, hope my arms and feet can hold my bulk in a press up, lol

Back