The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Morning diary. Monday again already!

I had a great night Friday, although I was SUPER hungover on Saturday. And still not 100% on Sunday actually. You can tell I don't go out very often these days! The remainder of the weekend ended up mostly off plan. BUT I still lost 3.6lb this morning, so it just shows that my hard work throughout the week paid off! Happy with that :)

Back on plan today. Not got much planned so far, but will update my diary accordingly...

Monday 16th March 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero

Lunch:
- Greggs Cajun Chicken Flatbread
- Special K Sweet Chilli Cracker Crisps
- Revels
- Bottle of Coke Zero

Dinner:
- TBC

Other:
- TBC

Last edited:
Amazing WI result honey - really pleased for you! I'm back on it with a fast day today and am SO envious of your caramel porridge! :D xxx

Amazing WI result honey - really pleased for you! I'm back on it with a fast day today and am SO envious of your caramel porridge! :D xxx

Thank you lovely. I have loved seeing your photos on FB over the weekend - looks like you've had a fantastic time!! You deserve it xxx

It was so lovely! It's a real shock to the system being back at work this morning!!

Looks like you had a fab one too? Two day hangovers are the worst, though! I spotted a video of you on FB - must watch that later ;) xxx

It was so lovely! It's a real shock to the system being back at work this morning!!

Looks like you had a fab one too? Two day hangovers are the worst, though! I spotted a video of you on FB - must watch that later ;) xxx

I bet!! Especially after all of that luxury. But then it wouldn't be such a luxury if you did it all the time - got to think of it that way! :)

Oh dear haha, that was us girls on the karaoke singing "Happy Birthday" to Katie. I was so drunk and I never want to see alcohol again for a very long time!! Let's just leave it at that lol xxx

Ah, you can't beat a bit of drunken karaoke!!

We drank far too much this weekend too - I'm definitely off the booze until we have friends over on Saturday! xxx

Just realised I've now got 24wks until Fuerteventura and 31lb to go to get back down to my lightest weight of 10st 10lb. That works out at less than 1.5lb per week, so hopefully I can do it! Going to try not to stress about it too much, or put too much pressure on myself, but it's nice to see the numbers written down like that and realise that it is doable, so long as I stick to it!

Thanks ladies!

Phew!! Had a busy and hellish morning at work today. Didn't have chance to fart, let alone eat breakfast! Just sitting down to lunch now - a quick grab and go jobby from Greggs, but sensible and within my allowance.

Roll on hometime!!

No idea what to have for tea tonight. The day I've had and the way I feel I could just go home, lock myself in my room with lots of fast food, chocolate and sweets and gorge on them all night. But I cannot. I can't afford to ruin this weeks loss and scupper things AGAIN when my holiday is just 24 weeks away. I am hating life today. Work sucks!!!

Oh honey - what's happened? Work stress is just awful sometimes. I know exactly how you feel :(

Try and hang in there though - can you make one of your fave dinners? Maybe a super comforting risotto? Or sausage, chips and beans (SW/cal counting style)? And use some of your cals for a Quest bar with a cuppa tonight?

You had such a great loss this week - you can totally work through this xxx

Hello - can I pop into sub?

I've heard from the lovely Miss Corset that you're the 5:2 queen, as I'm trying to lose a few lb's for my jollie, I was going to add some fast days into my week.

I've just checked the TDEE and it says that on my non- fast days I should have 2176 cals - I dont know how I'll manage to make sure I eat this amount - although somedays it feels like I am! I'm guessing it's not an excuse to eat a slice of triple chocolate fudge cake 3 days a week :rolleyes:

Any advice???

xx

This holiday is getting closer. I hope your okay. If your struggling come back for support. Half a bad day is better than 3 bad days. At least give us a chance to help you like you've helped us all in the past. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back