The Amazing Shrinking Peacock

Day 6 Week 1

Much better this morning. Yesterday was weird.....

Let's hope today brings a better day!

B - Shreddies HEXb, semi skimmed milk HEXa, 2 nectarines, 2 glasses water.

L - Jacket potato, tuna in brine, sweetcorn, salad, elf mayo (1 syn), activia fat free yogurt.

D - Pork chop, SW chips, broccoli, carrots, apple slices, cadburys fudge (5.5 syns)

S - frozen pineapple stick, apple.

2 litres water

Glad you are better today. Your menu for today looks yum. Will be keeping in eye out for more ideas.

Day 6 Week 1

Nice day today :)

B - Didn't have breakfast as i went straight to Asda after the school run.

L - Baked potato, tuna, mixed bean salad, 1 tablespoon real mayonnaise (5.5 syns!!!!), strawberries.

D - Quorn sausages, mini corn cobs, broccoli, sweet potato wedges, tiny bit of chicken gravy (1 syn), frozen pineapple stick.

S - latte HEXa, 2 litres water

Ready and excited about WI tomorrow night!

Oh good, nice day!

Mmm, mayonnaise - totally worth it! But no breakfast? That's naughty! Good luck with weigh-in tomorrow, hope it's as good as you deserve after such a good week:)

best of luck for weigh in tomorrow. Oh cant wait to see how well youve done. I am living thru everyones weighin until next tuesday. lol

Day 7 Week 1

So nervous about WI tonight. I've never done an evening class so it feels wrong to be eating throughout the day!
Just about to have brunch and hope that tides me over to after weigh in!

Brunch - frylight saute potatoes, 3 scrambled eggs, baked beans, tomatoes, 1 slice toast HEXb, homemade SS latte HEXa

Later - Mugshot, salad, strawberries

After WI - Special fried rice from the chinese and 2 scoops Ben and Jerrys as my WI day treat!

2 litres water.

Hi just wanted to say good luck with your diet love sue xxxx

Good luck with your weigh-in tonight, and enjoy your Chinese takeaway too! Fingers crossed for you!:)

I lost 9lb!! I'm thrilled. I know you lose more in your first week but wasn't expecting that! :bliss:

Thanks for all your support and help this past week. Planning tomorrow now....

B - Scrambled egg, grilled tomatoes, baked beans followed by an apple

L - Chicken salad, banana, frozen pineapple stick.

D - Not sure yet, maybe spaghetti bolognese. Strawberry Quark cheesecake

I just logged on and saw your shout too! I cannot believe that, that is absolutely amazing! Well done!!! You were so good this week, you totally deserve it, I'm so thrilled for you:happy036:

Good luck hunni! :D

Thats a fantastic loss, well done! :clap::clap:
You were so good the past week and it really payed off.
That must have made you really motivated to keep going now......

Best of luck for the week ahead!

I lost 9lb!! I'm thrilled. I know you lose more in your first week but wasn't expecting that! :bliss:

Thanks for all your support and help this past week. Planning tomorrow now....

B - Scrambled egg, grilled tomatoes, baked beans followed by an apple

L - Chicken salad, banana, frozen pineapple stick.

D - Not sure yet, maybe spaghetti bolognese. Strawberry Quark cheesecake

That is brilliant as you say even for a first week! Well Done you! x

Why haven't I seen this before? Very confused.. I thought I was following your diary! So sorry LMP

Congratulations on a fantastic loss on your first week, I lost 8 lbs on my first week so you must be feeling so good!

But you must have breakfast, ok? Xx

So disappointed with myself. I was perfect for a week and got that great loss and now i've just had 3 shocking days.
Saw my ex with his new wife and just totally fell off. Planning for tomorrow but want to just sit in a vat of chocolate milkshake and cry.

Hi LittleMissPeacock,
You are doing so well. Just draw a line under the past couple of days and start afresh.
I am an emotional eater too, so I can understand.
Just think of what you have achieved in a week and dont let it go to waste. Do this for yourself.
You will feel better and it will be worth it in the long run.

Back