The Amazing Shrinking Peacock

Evening LMP,

I'm subscribing too! Saw your loss on the other thread...well done!!!

Thank you girls! Dare not write what i have had today but back tomorrow with my 'proper' food diary! ;)

Ach we all have days like that so not 2 worry. Uve realised uve done it so jst use that 4 future 'remember how i felt when.....' Doesnt always work but thats life :) Enjoy ur new day xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Day 3 Week 2

B - HexB of Fruit and Fibre, HexA of ss milk, grapes, coffee with sugar (1)
L - Baked potato, tuna, light mayo (2) gherkin, salad leaves, carrot ribbons, Special K cereal bar (4.5)
D - Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce, chicken, peppers, carrots. Muller honeyed peach greek yog (0.5). sliced banana

2.5 litres water

Kicking ass today!

B - HexB of Fruit and Fibre, HexA of ss milk, grapes, coffee with sugar (1)
L - Baked potato, tuna, light mayo (2) gherkin, salad leaves, carrot ribbons, Special K cereal bar (4.5)
D - Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce, chicken, peppers, carrots. Muller honeyed peach greek yog (0.5). sliced banana

2.5 litres water

Kicking ass today!

Hi this looks like a good day and loads water - well done, I always struggle with water at the weekends. I would just like to point out though that I noticed you have included all your syns but not for the pasta - the cheese ones need to be synned but apart from that - yeah :)

Really? The app says it's free.... Hmmmm, wish they would keep things up to date. Do you know how many points it is? x

Apologies - I was lead to believe when I went to class that anything with cheese had to be synned. If the app says free then fair doos and I am away to buy some as I have been avoiding them like the plaque :)

Quick post with todays food - back later to check diaries etc...

B - 2 x coffees with sugar, slice of white bread toast with butter and jam :whoopass: (9)
L - Muller greek yogurt (0.5) banana
D - Roast chicken thigh, SW chips, cheese (HexA) and carrots. 35g Fruit & Fibre (HexB) with a mullerlight toffee yogurt, orange

3 litres water

Quick post with todays food - back later to check diaries etc...

B - 2 x coffees with sugar, slice of white bread toast with butter and jam :whoopass: (9)
L - Muller greek yogurt (0.5) banana
D - Roast chicken thigh, SW chips, cheese (HexA) and carrots. 35g Fruit & Fibre (HexB) with a mullerlight toffee yogurt, orange

3 litres water
Yummy day hun :)

Sorry sorry ladies! Promise i'll be back and check up on you all ;) tomorrow night. Just been really busy but quick post. Went to WI tonight and lost 4.5lb :)

Hope you're all ok xxx

Sorry sorry ladies! Promise i'll be back and check up on you all ;) tomorrow night. Just been really busy but quick post. Went to WI tonight and lost 4.5lb :)

Hope you're all ok xxx
WOW that's an amazing loss.. Well done :)

What a great loss, well done and keep doing what you are doing, all be off in no time!! xx

Back