The Amazing Shrinking Peacock

Wanna talk about the ex? Go for it..

We're all hear to read with you. It's good to get it off your chest.

Rozie x

Hi LittleMissPeacock,
You are doing so well. Just draw a line under the past couple of days and start afresh.
I am an emotional eater too, so I can understand.
Just think of what you have achieved in a week and dont let it go to waste. Do this for yourself.
You will feel better and it will be worth it in the long run.

Nice advice from sleepymum - put into words exactly what I want to say.

I've been in your situation, it does get better, but it does take time. Losing weight for yourself makes you feel really good about yourself as you start to wear new clothes:D

A new week of eating well starts today, but consider weighing-in on Thursday as usual - it may not be as bad as you think;)

Hi LittleMissPeacock,
You are doing so well. Just draw a line under the past couple of days and start afresh.
I am an emotional eater too, so I can understand.
Just think of what you have achieved in a week and dont let it go to waste. Do this for yourself.
You will feel better and it will be worth it in the long run.

Nice advice from sleepymum - put into words exactly what I want to say.

I've been in your situation, it does get better, but it does take time. Losing weight for yourself makes you feel really good about yourself as you start to wear new clothes:D

A new week of eating well starts today, but consider weighing-in on Thursday as usual - it may not be as bad as you think.

Take care, we're all with you in this;)

Hi Little Miss Peacock-
Sorry I also thought I was following your Diary on another thread, so sorry for not being here for you!!

That was a truely amazing weight loss-well done!! So impressed!!

Also must say-as you may have guessed from my page I also am an emotional eater, it is hard to resist temptation, but just think about how hot you will be when you lose all your weight and how good you will look, then you wont care about the stupid ex!!!

xx
hope you are feeling better xx

Hope you're ok?!

Not quite the same but I spent the entire evening with my ex's new girlfriend yesterday and then he showed up later in the night. The joy!
I was on my friends hen party and he ruined it a bit. But never mind.

Hope you're doing alright. Don't let him ruin this for you.xx

Day 3 Week 2

You're all so lovely, thank you for the advice. Most of the time i'm ok but we were together over 7 years and had a baby and he was married within 18 months of us splitting. Hurts sometimes :(

BUT on wards and downwards :) Back on plan today after a 2 day wobble. Will catch up with all your diaries later tonight, but thank you all again for the fantastic help and advice.

Today....

B - big bowl of strawberries

L - pasta bolognese with HEXa grated cheese

D - bolognese sauce with HEXb of bread, frozen pineapple stick

S - Activia fat free, mint humbug (1.5), Cadbury Fudge (5.5), Options vanilla hot choc (1.5), 2 litres water.

9.5 syns in total (put 1 syn of tomato puree in bolognese sauce)

Back on track now :)

Well done in getting back on track
Menus look brill for today.

How are things going chick??

x

Hey hun.

I've finally found time to read your diary...well I'm actually skiveing from doing my cleaning but shhh lol.

You're doing really well and don't worry about having a little blip with seeing the ex, I know I'd do exactly the same! I'm an emotional eater too so you're definatley not alone! Well done for getting yourself back on track and I agree with what the others say, just try and focus on you and how good you'll look and feel when you've got to target and even on your way to getting there!

Hope you're ok hun xx

Day 1 Week 3

Well i seriously fell off the wagon :break_diet:

It was the french market here last saturday and i had nutella crepes for breakfast, brie and fresh bread for lunch and it spiralled.
I'm ashamed to admit that for the last week i ate 3 full 500ml tubs of Ben and Jerrys. It was on offer in Asda....and once it got to monday night my brain said "well you may as well keep going to thursday". So that's what i did. As a result i went to weigh in last night and gained 5lb. I suppose you could still say i have lost 4lb in 2 weeks so it's not the end of the world.

Back on track today :)

B - 25g cheerios (5 syns), semi skimmed milk HEXa, banana, Activia fat free yogurt.

L - Roast chicken, salad, ELF mayonnaise (1 syn), apple

D - Chicken, pasta, broccoli, carrots, half fat creme fraiche (1 syn)

S - Mint humbug (1 syn), Mugshot, 2 litres water, 2 Alpen Light bars HEXb

Thank you for all the support everyone. Have set myself the target of losing 6lb by the end of the month and i'm starting 30DS tomorrow morning :flirt2:

Fantastic, you're back!! Exactly, you've lost an average of 2lb a week since you started, and I'm sure that you will very quickly lose the Ben and Jerrys! 3 tubs, that's impressive! Hope you enjoyed it!

But now, back on the diet and try to keep off the blips! I know all about eating junk when you get down about someone you used to share your life with - that was the reason I had to lose 2-3 stone with SW a few years ago. I looked back at my email and found that it was between 2007 and 2008, when I finally decided to stop eating junk and start with Body Optimise. In the end, I decided that losing weight would firstly be healthy, and secondly would make me feel and look better. That winter was wonderful, I was able to wear skirts that I'd never been able to look at before - shopping was so much fun and I felt so good about myself.

Maybe the blips should happen sometimes - we don't just eat to stay healthy, we eat to enjoy food. But one day once in a while is more healthy, and it's much more fun if you're happy:D

I'm so glad you're back - you sound so positive and motivated now - we can do it! The 30 day shred sounds really interesting. All the best with that!

I'll be back tomorrow:wavey:

So what is the 30 day shred??

Sounds interested

Glad you are back on the wagon-I know it can be hard to go back, but you are back in control so well done you!!

Plus lots of support here for you

Big hugs and kisses

x

Welcome back. Fair play for drawing a line under it, and starting again.
We all have days/weeks like that.
Like fit4hols said we just need to learn from it and move on.

The 30 day shred is supposed to be tough but brill.
At the moment I just walk, but let us know how you get on and I might give it a go.

I want to loose 7 pound by the middle of July, so we can all keep each other motivated.

Best of luck hun, you will do it.

Day 3 Week 3

Sorry for not catching up, not been very well but just a quick update of todays food, will pop on in the next couple of days and catch up with you all :) Hope everyone is ok xxx

B - Scrambled egg, grilled tomatoes, baked beans

L - shredded chicken, spring onion and HEXa grated cheese in a HEXb pitta, wrapped in foil and baked in the oven, salad, apple

D - Asda cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce (1 syn) broccoli, carrots, mixed frozen berries with a touch of splenda

S - Foxs glacier mint (1 syn), 2 litres water

Back