the appreciation thread :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 20 June 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i nominate my award to jayne :D aka munchkin

we have spent a lot of time chattn lately and she has really spurred me on with getin back on the wagon :) she has put in so much effort with me :) and hs set me lil targets and is keepin a chart of my loss etc awww, and we have decided that when one of us does really well, we will send eachother lil prizes through the post

jayne is fab :D

p.s so is everyone else cos i cudnt do this diet without minimins
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

aarrhhhh Stace :ashamed0005: you made me blush!! I'm not doing anything for you that you aren't doing for me/others and likewise others doing for us!!

Everyone on here rocks and this diet would not be possible without such a great support network. IMO anything that helps us all in our little quests has to be a good thing - and well, the buddies I have made on here have been far more supportive than any of my real life family/friends.

Love ya all :hug99: xx
  4. morphing

morphing Loving it!

Oh bless, what a lovely idea xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.