The Apprentice.

Blimey what an episode! Katie clearly just wanted to be able to say she'd got through - she had no intention of moving her family - if she seriously wanted the job she would have had her revised childcare arrangements in place!

I watched the Adrian Childs prog after - thought her and the the Ultimo lady were going to punch each other - classic!!!!! Its true though - you could employ her to run a company for you but dont trust her for a second.

I still want Kristina to win - think she is brilliant and hasn't put a foot wrong.

Not sure about the interview process though - no job interview i've ever been to has been so confrontational - looking to trip them up - just not realistic at all!

Noticed when they were talking about committment that they didn't mention Michelle from last year!!!!!

Yup - totally agree with you, Hels! If Katie had seriously wanted the job, she would have sorted out childcare long before she went into the App House. Silly mare. I really don't like her.

Kristina to win! I'm liking her more and more as the time goes on. Simon just looks like he's going to crumble under the pressure. I want to give him a lolly and plonk him in front of CBeebies!

xxxx

LOL - apparently she said she had discussed it but the enormity of moving within a week hit her - yeah right!

Simon seems to do ok but almost by default - i've been convinced he's going to go several times only for him to survive and he doesn't have a steady calm demeanour like kristina - i would worry about him being under prolonged pressure too!

Hed be gone like a shot. i am amazed that he is in the final considering the complete hash he made of the task last week

Katie is apparently the same in real life. did you see when she said that when she found out she was pregnant she did a marathan and her reasoning was if she was still pregnant at the end of it she will have the baby

wow

Khristina is an odd sort. Simon is worse. actually none of them this year are any good in my book to be in Sir Suges company.

Oh baby

Ivy

I have to agree that the standard of candidate has not been as good as previously, although Trey was entertainment enough for me to make this series really good anyway.

Sugar must kick himself everyday that he let the Badger slip through his fingers. Calls himself a serious businessman - tut tut.

I have to say that the brilliantly titled "Badger or Bust" has been a much more intertaining programme to watch. A whole hour of Badger shouting, moaning and rolling her eyes - well that's my fantasy out the way :eek::eek::eek:

I have to agree that the standard of candidate has not been as good as previously, although Trey was entertainment enough for me to make this series really good anyway.

Sugar must kick himself everyday that he let the Badger slip through his fingers. Calls himself a serious businessman - tut tut.

I have to say that the brilliantly titled "Badger or Bust" has been a much more intertaining programme to watch. A whole hour of Badger shouting, moaning and rolling her eyes - well that's my fantasy out the way :eek::eek::eek:

You know everytime i see the badger i think of you and your unbridled lust.

Ivy

Back