The Atkins Resistance Force

Today I mostly be eating...

b: protein shake with soya milk with a chunk of cheese
l: cobb salad again (will get back to you on the carbs)
d: minced beef, mushrooms, cabbage and a tbsp of passata and cheese
s: SF jelly and cream

once again, stupid being ill wont go away so I can't exercise :(

on a side note, I am feeling less bloated and my sister commented last night on how well I have done (she is my biggest fan so tells me alot but still). Usually a men extra large tshirt is quite fitted on me but I wore one to bed last night because it was too big :)

Dietkitty - it took me a few weeks after coming over from Exante before I registered my first loss so don't despair, just keep up with the plan (maybe drop the bars if you can do without them?)
Bren xx

Thanks Bren, that's actually really good to know. I was seriously considering going back to Exante for a month then coming back to Atkins to maintain, but I was also thinking that I haven't given it enough time yet. Now you can see why I did TFR in the first place - no patience lol.

I don't get my scales back until monday so I have no idea if I am out of the club yet! I hope so, love you all dearly but I want out!!!!

do you feel as though you have lost bulk? i do, but so far this week - tomorrow is weigh in day, and i know i shouldn't jump on the scales everyday, but i just cant help myself! - no change. but my clothes feel looser, esp my uniform, which is my most worn outfit :rolleyes: on nights this week which is always challenging menu wise, and always bloats me up, but this time (first nights since starting eating plan) i don't feel quite so bad, that in itself is a bonus!

i'll delay real weigh in until saturday, give me time to get over the nightsift thing.

i hope the fact that i feel better translates to there being less of me!

whenever i have lost weight, i feel that my tummy looks bigger, but that's because as you lose if elsewhere, and the tummy last, it looks bigger, but its not its just the same really!

the challenge is to keep on going until all the rest is gone, then the tummy will follow, can't wait for that day!

at least you didn't gain :(

I found my scales today, I am back down to 16st 2lbs, which was my weight before the gain. My official day to weigh is monday so I will be absolutely over the moon to see 16st 1lb on my scales. I will even be happy with a 1lb loss

Back