The battle of the Bubble

I hope so mate, feel ive worked really hard. Tonight has been a struggle thats why im locked in the upstairs of the house so I dont pick. :sigh:

I hope so mate, feel ive worked really hard. Tonight has been a struggle thats why im locked in the upstairs of the house so I dont pick. :sigh:

It is hard isn't it - I think ur brave too, to have ur WI on a Monday - I often eat more (of the wrong things) at the weekend! Good luck for Mondayx

You should get a great loss xx

Hello my min friends how are you all?

Ive had a great day off, enjoyed a shopping trip where I wasn't going to spend much, and promised hubby I would buy myself something not the kids... 6 hrs later I return with clothes for the LOs and knee length boots for me! Amazingly I didnt need the wide calf and they were in a clarks outlet reduced from 89.99 to 29.99! Bargain..:D

Anyway Ive survived my 1st 5 shreds! continueing on level 1 next week for 5 more the plan is to do 10 days on each level. fingers crossed I can keep it up. Ive already noticed the difference in my endurance to the tasks. :p

Today I did 21897 steps thats 9.47 miles.

My food:

2 hardboiled eggs in 60g wholemeal roll HEXB with laughing cow extra light triangle 1 syn, pinapple and kiwi pieces

banana, apple, 0% peach activia

pasta with carrots broccolli onion mushrooms sweetcorn bacon and passatta

alpen light 3 Syns

jacket potato with 30g grated cheddar HEXA and baked beans mixed with onions, mushrooms, chilli, spinach, bacon and scwarz bbq powder

Oh yeah - ate a slice of edam cheese making hubbys sandwiches for work this worked out at 4 syns, what a waste but couldnt help myself!

Dashes of milk for teas 2 syns, water, vimto and a freddo 5 syns

Im now upstairs with the house alarm on so that I won't go down picking anymore. Hubby at work, kids in bed and all quiet... hear that?.... silence... just me and my mins...

Glad u had a well deserved day off - and what a bargain with the boots - and how lovely you didn't need the wide fit calf (bet I wd have!) but u cdn't resist buying for the children cd u!!

Lots of exercise too - that Shred is really tough - did I say that my hubby and I started it - he found it tougher than me (which was odd!) and now disk is missing - funny that eh?

You've stayed on plan - so well done - isn't it easy to just pick at things - I was shocked that Edam piece was 4 syns - don't think I even register what I'm picking - so that's another reason I get disappointed on WI day!!

Night, Night I'm off to bed!

Glad u had a well deserved day off - and what a bargain with the boots - and how lovely you didn't need the wide fit calf (bet I wd have!) but u cdn't resist buying for the children cd u!!

Lots of exercise too - that Shred is really tough - did I say that my hubby and I started it - he found it tougher than me (which was odd!) and now disk is missing - funny that eh?

You've stayed on plan - so well done - isn't it easy to just pick at things - I was shocked that Edam piece was 4 syns - don't think I even register what I'm picking - so that's another reason I get disappointed on WI day!!

Night, Night I'm off to bed!

Morning upndown
Im useless at not buying for the kids when im out, as much as i moan about them they do come first:confused:
Very pleased with my boots as ive not worn knee length cos of calfs so i know the winter nearly over but looking forward to a few wears this year and next! Cos im not yoyoing back up!

As for the shred im dreading level 2 thats why im doing another 5 on level 1. Hubby tried on day 1 (for a laugh) and he were useless! Which shocked me too cos he is quite fit eat what he likes and stays skinny bloke. Wierd just no stamina. Haha.

Yep was very dissapointed at wasting syns on edam would have preffered something much more exciting for that. I have a notepad in the kitchen and anything that passes my lips gets jotted down then i tot up my syns of an evening b4 treats. I tally up my drinks too so when i dont have milk as HEX then i syn that.
Weight loss is still slow for my liking when you see all these big losses on here!
Im learning that it doesnt really matter as long as im feeling better in myself which I am. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone, happy weekend to you.:p

I have nothing exciting planned today just general housework, might take kids for a swim later just to get out.

Whats ur plans today? Hope u all have a relaxing weekend. X

Being greek i am very dark brown, i think chocolate has more hints to it not so bland. I quite fancy tring the black/purple but im not sure if im brave enough! Might wait till i lose more weight and might have more confidence to carry it off.
Do you dye it yourself or hairdresser?

Myself. I used to go to a hairdressers but she couldn't fit me in one day and I was going away so needed it done, and it turns out it's pretty damn easy with the new foam dyes! The cream ones not so much. Save myself £60 and I don't have to waste two hours now. Result!

I used to have black hair, it was an accident though and really didn't suit me. Took ages to go after. It suits my friend beautifully though, I think it depends on your colouring?

Oh what a shame, how disappointing.

My fault - I'm not a good cook but how could I mess that up? It's only Nutella, Golden Syrup and Ryvita (or Scan Bran) and water to soften the crispbreads!!

After I made them I read a post saying it's best to miss out the syrup and I think I also added too much water!

I'll try again sometime using smaller quantities!

Morning upndown
Im useless at not buying for the kids when im out, as much as i moan about them they do come first:confused:
Very pleased with my boots as ive not worn knee length cos of calfs so i know the winter nearly over but looking forward to a few wears this year and next! Cos im not yoyoing back up!

As for the shred im dreading level 2 thats why im doing another 5 on level 1. Hubby tried on day 1 (for a laugh) and he were useless! Which shocked me too cos he is quite fit eat what he likes and stays skinny bloke. Wierd just no stamina. Haha.

Yep was very dissapointed at wasting syns on edam would have preffered something much more exciting for that. I have a notepad in the kitchen and anything that passes my lips gets jotted down then i tot up my syns of an evening b4 treats. I tally up my drinks too so when i dont have milk as HEX then i syn that.
Weight loss is still slow for my liking when you see all these big losses on here!
Im learning that it doesnt really matter as long as im feeling better in myself which I am. :)

Hi - hopefully u'll get to wear ur boots for weeks yet - they'll look lovely with jeans/skirts - a real boost for us with wide calves eh? Must try mine on - not been able to wear them this winter - too fat!

Good luck with the Shred it's tough but it works! I wdn't worry about what u say is slow progress on ur weight - ur food diaries look interesting and ur enjoying ur food.

Much better, I think, for the long term - than eating less then getting to goal quickly but putting it all back on (as I know from bitter experience - see my sign in name!)

Morning everyone, happy weekend to you.:p

I have nothing exciting planned today just general housework, might take kids for a swim later just to get out.

Whats ur plans today? Hope u all have a relaxing weekend. X

Thanks - I'm just chilling - feel a bit tired - naughty as I've had a few days away!! Hope you have a good day. Still on Success Exp - felt a bit hungry again - but don't fancy those SW Ferrero Rochers!!

My plans see cinema, followed by getting hair dye. No doubt the second task will result in a twenty minute internal debate about whether to get dark brown or dark chocolate brown (what's the difference). The joys of being a women!!

Hi - hope you enjoy cinema and are happy with your hair - I'm the same - the colours are so difficult to choose!

Being greek i am very dark brown, i think chocolate has more hints to it not so bland. I quite fancy tring the black/purple but im not sure if im brave enough! Might wait till i lose more weight and might have more confidence to carry it off.
Hi - know what u mean about confidence - but u'll soon be wearing ur boots with purplish-black hair - any others changes planned - ur hubby will think he's got a new woman!!

Like Pippa for years I went to the hairdresser with varying degrees of success - but my friends all seemed to get good results at home - so gave it a go - had a couple of 'bright' experiments but nothing too awful and it's loads cheaper!!

Well girls ill be doing mine today too. Ive picked olia garnier deep cherry. Totally out of the blue. :)

Woo-woo - knee length boots - hint of red hair - a new Bubble is emerging!!

Really made me laugh. Lets hope the body catches up soon! X

Back