The battle of the Bubble

Mmmmm know what u mean - how about lemon and lime with some grated dark choc on top? Or just the lemon quark on top of a meringue nest & a few chopped nuts (or grated choc) on top?

Glad ur hubby can see a difference as well as ur measuring - exercise def tones us up!!

I've lost about 5 stone and my hubby still hasn't noticed :rolleyes:

Right sitting here waiting for my boy to get dropped back from cubs, the youngest not feeling great fell asleep at 6pm and cos hubby on nights im relying on friends to do club run for me.
I have managed day 6 on the shred and have walked 18266 steps 7.85 miles today.

I have been a little naughty though, very much a "don't care mood"

I have synned everything and I may pull it back in the week but if I don't today has been a flexiday. :sigh:

Fruit salad, mullerlight strawberry

banana, alpen light 3 syns

pulled pork in a wm roll HEXB with tomatoes, lettuce and extra light mayonnaise 1 syn, packet of salt and vinegar hula hoops 6.5 syns

apple

jacket potato with pulled pork and chilli veggies in passatta

muller delight 5 syns , 4 digestives 14 syns!!!

HEXA milk for teas and coffee.

Total syns 29.5

12.5 syns a day is do able so i might be able to pull it back. feeling like its out of my system and the line is drawn
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx for sharing hannah!

Well another dissapointment today my little girl didnt get her first choice of secondary sch. It breaks my heart to see her so upset, she had her heart set on it. :(
Her second choice is a fab school shes just not seeing it at the moment.

Ive given in to a few treats i will syn them later but couldnt help it. Todays been crap! All back to norm tomorrow. Planned and ready to try again. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear - it's horrible to see ur children upset - but as it's a good school - once she starts at the new school she'll make new friends and all will be well - but as u say she won't see it that way today.

I like to have a treat (or 2 or 3...) on WI day every week! So no harm done there! Hope your daughter feels brighter soon.

Right sitting here waiting for my boy to get dropped back from cubs, the youngest not feeling great fell asleep at 6pm and cos hubby on nights im relying on friends to do club run for me.
I have managed day 6 on the shred and have walked 18266 steps 7.85 miles today.

I have been a little naughty though, very much a "don't care mood"

I have synned everything and I may pull it back in the week but if I don't today has been a flexiday. :sigh:

Fruit salad, mullerlight strawberry

banana, alpen light 3 syns

pulled pork in a wm roll HEXB with tomatoes, lettuce and extra light mayonnaise 1 syn, packet of salt and vinegar hula hoops 6.5 syns

apple

jacket potato with pulled pork and chilli veggies in passatta

muller delight 5 syns , 4 digestives 14 syns!!!

HEXA milk for teas and coffee.

Total syns 29.5

12.5 syns a day is do able so i might be able to pull it back. feeling like its out of my system and the line is drawn
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like ur attitude and love the pork roll Mmmmmm..

You'll also burnt off a lot of calories on the shred - and u'll be putting more into it each time too - plus all those steps.

As u say - just get back on 2moro!!

My girl has sat down and done a good points list and she has churped up. Its another learning kerb that we don't always get what we want. She has realised that this school is closer and within walking distance so she doesn't need to leave home any earlier that we do now, and that she is allowed to take a phone with her, where the other one wouldn't let them have phones. Shes happy that she can text me at every break time!! My little home girl will continue to drive me mad!!! Oh I do love their thinking, and if its cheering her up then fantastic!
So the top of the birthday list is now a mobile.. uh-oh!

Ah bless her, I'm glad she's released that there are some good points and has become more positive. My little girl goes up to high school at the end of next year, her catchment school is 10 miles away and she will have to get the bus at 7.30 :eek: not looking forward to that!!

And as for the naughty food, honestly are boring digestive biscuits the best you could come up with???? I'm sure you'll be able to pull it back before next week :) xx

I know what a waste of 14syns!!! Wish id realised I would have gone for more choc instead!

That's because you too are too busy smooching for him to notice!

Can't complain.... he never noticed when I put it all on either :D

Oops a freddo has found its way into my mouth!! another 5 syns!

Going upstairs and alarming the house so I dont find myself eating anything else!!! Taking my last cuppa with me.

Doing fantastic with the shred..... and as for steps.... there's no stopping the woman xx

nice to know it's not just me that can't help myself sometimes!!! :D

Oops a freddo has found its way into my mouth!! another 5 syns!

Going upstairs and alarming the house so I dont find myself eating anything else!!! Taking my last cuppa with me.

.......better a Freddo than the 3 children's eggs - guess who's done that in the past!

My girl has sat down and done a good points list and she has churped up. Its another learning kerb that we don't always get what we want. She has realised that this school is closer and within walking distance so she doesn't need to leave home any earlier that we do now, and that she is allowed to take a phone with her, where the other one wouldn't let them have phones. Shes happy that she can text me at every break time!! My little home girl will continue to drive me mad!!! Oh I do love their thinking, and if its cheering her up then fantastic!
So the top of the birthday list is now a mobile.. uh-oh!

Ah what a cutie - and clever to sort that out in an evening!

Back