The battle of the Bubble

She wdn't get away with it - we'd report a wobbly dishy Greek cyclist missing in action in deepest Kent to Interpol, Jonathan Creek. Poirot etc!!

Youve made me laugh! They can look for wobbly jelly on a dish with moussaka main on saddle! They'll never find me!

Hi guys Im sorry been very busy today so far.
Im now finished and officially on easter hols. Whoopie. :D
Kids at school tomorrow so one day of peace then... goodness knows what im in for!
Foodwise doing good today. Ive set myself a low 4lb target for april which im hoping is achievable with the kids at home.
Hope ur all well. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was that a target to lose or gain 4lbs?? Sorry cdn't resist that!! Yes that'll be achievable once u've kicked the crisp habit LOL!!

Don't jest! You may just be right! ;)

No way - as long as u keep posting - we'll keep u on track by fair means or foul!! Wales isn't THAT far from Kent u know!!

I don't buy crisps anymore. I can't stop when I start. I've eaten a 12 multipack of wotsits in less than 10 minutes before. And had there been more I could have carried on going!!!!

Its crazy how we can just do that, and i honestly have no reason whatsover, thats whats got me tonight! If i had some sort of emotional thing going on then id have a reason, but no, just plain sabotage today im afraid!

Best go to sleep now i think. Gnight lovely people xx

Morning all, head in zone again. Lets do this....
Plans, school run, walk to shop, shred and lunch.
Lemon tea here i come..let the day begin!

Morning Bubble, good to hear you're back in the zone! I'm needing to refocus as well...
I woke up actually craving this hot lemon water this morning, so have had a mug, plus half a litre of water even before my coffee, which feels like a good start!

Yuck had to put sweetener in the lemon water. How do you guys do it? How many do i have to have?

:(:(:( maybe i put too much lemon in. Will try monnbeams method ill pick up some real lemons this morning.
Oh well onwards...
Have a good day all. X

Its fat burning apparently its actually hot lemon water but i didnt like it with jif lemon moonbeam does it in a cafatier with real lemons so ill try that next. X

Back