The battle of the Bubble

Which app did you use numnum it came up with loads? What was the picture?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

image-313023261.jpg

This one.

Hi bubble , I ve copied the quotes you posted on my diary , I've wrote them in a book and I've also copied them into the notes section on my phone under the heading MOTIVATION,
So I will always have them with me ,
Thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi bubble , I ve copied the quotes you posted on my diary , I've wrote them in a book and I've also copied them into the notes section on my phone under the heading MOTIVATION,
So I will always have them with me ,
Thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope they help Von. I take a look at them and they sometimes help and sometimes i just want to rip them up and throw them away. But hubby laminated a few quotes for me. They are all around my kitchen, on fridge, in garage where theres 'spare food' and my home gym!
Thought those 2 we're good ones for you today mate. You have had a fantastic and inspiring journey dont let go. :)

Found it, thanx mate. X

Im quite excited something new to motivate me. Starting it on monday, hoping the marathon motivates me tomorrow.
In need of now though chocolate....

Just realised i hadnt wrote on my own thread today.:p

Ive dyed my hair again, it was a little too red so gone more chocolate with a hint of cherry. Im much happier with it now. :)

Have only been out to wilkos and asda, needed a pyramid for the jasmine to climb on and some more fruit to munch on. I hate shopping on a saturday too many people, i hate people!:D

Making curry for tea, smells gorgeous.
Im redesigning the kids rooms, (all in my head) but its going to cost a fortune. The girls want bunk beds and my boy wants a high bunk with shelves for all his lego underneath. Better start saving!

We have an early start in the morning. Off to the marathon, cubs and beavers giving out the water bottles at the start and we need to be there at 630! Did it last year the atmosphere is fantastic, so looking forward to it but not to the crazy start time. Ill give out a wave.;)

Foodwise ive had fruit salad, frittata and salad, and a hot cross bun with philedelphia choc spread 10.5 syns. Boy it was worth it. :p

Hope your weekends are going ok. XX

Ur hair sounds hot - we shd be able to pick u out better too on the telly! Enjoy ur day - perhaps next year u cd take ur bike and be a roaming steward!!

Ur food sounds good as usual - are u prepared for ur early start with a big picnic bag??? Enjoy the day and looking forward to hearing about it - bet u'll have some interesting stuff to report on!!

Just been looking at the couch to 5k on the nhs website. Im going to give it a go alternating with the shred. Im not brave enough to run in public but have the treadmill collecting dust again in the garage. So its time to put it back into operation.
Im also tempted in joining autumn with WI once a month but dont know if im that brave! I just feel the numbers shouldnt mean as much to me as they do, maybe i can do fortnightly. :confused:

Great idea to dust down the treadmill - forget being a cycling steward next year - u cd run the 26 miles!! I'm doing the Race for Life locally in June - but it's only 5k (and then I may have to walk a bit if I run out of steam to run!!)

I think Autumn has the right idea about weighing once a month but I'm addicted, obsessed and tied to the damn things - I even move them around the bathroom if I don't like what they say!! I need to try to break free - but one thing at a time eh? But it does mess my head up - I was in a foul mood on Weds when I sts - good job I was on my own for a few hours!

Think it's a good idea to try weighing fortnightly - I'll be interested to see how u get on. Enjoy ur day 2moro.

Im also tempted in joining autumn with WI once a month but dont know if im that brave! I just feel the numbers shouldnt mean as much to me as they do, maybe i can do fortnightly. :confused:

Hmmm, that's tempting actually! I think we can all get a bit hung up on a pound or two, when really, we know if we weigh ourselves earlier or later in the day the weight will differ.
I'd need some sort of comparison tool, tho, to help keep me on track.
Like measuring waist, hips, arms, bust, etc.

Woo hoo! Im home very inspired by the marathon what a buzz!

Naughty with food though. Whoopsy!

Going to weigh tomoro but whatever it is its fine. Then im not weighing for 2 weeks so monday 28th i will have a weigh and measure. Im going to see what missing the scales will do.
Ive downloaded the c25 app and starting it tomorrow alternating days with the shred.

Im feeling positive again despite the kfc consumed just now.

Hope you are all enjoying your sunday. X

Been asleep since last post, now in a very different mood. Feeling yuck... I don't know why I eat the crap!:(
It hasnt stopped me, Im still munching away telling myself Ill feel better if I eat something! Crap, Crap, Crap.

How can my mood just flip, like that? This morning I was so inspired by all those people running, really feeling the atmosphere and glad to be part of it. Kids made me so proud with their running back and forth handing out bottles. Even got a buxton tshirt! Woo hoo!
Now I feel lifeless, that my life is boring with no excitement, when was the last time we went out as a couple? to dance, to be silly?
He's in the garden pottering, kids are playing and Im feeling sorry for myself. Ive give up loads being 'mum' maybe I werent ready.
Snap out, snap out! Love them to bits going to go and have a bath and think of all the things I should be thankful for....
Sorry I've turned out a bit miserable.

Oh bubble :( it makes me sad to think of you feeling like that. I think it's normal though, you have made sacrifices to have them but that doesn't have to be a negative thing.

You were young when you had them and when they're a little older you will have all of that time with your husband again.

You have a wonderful life, with loads of positive things in it. A husband that loves you, children to be proud of - a lot to be thankful for.

You're just having a down moment - I understand that completely. It was me last week! You'll came through it and feel stronger again soon. I promise xxx

Aww bubble, I know exactly how you feel. It's perfectly normal to have moments like this. The only bit of advice I can give is find time for yourself ... now!! If you don't these feelings will just grow and grow and one day you will just feel awful. Even if it's only 1/2 an hour -an hour per week, schedule it in and you'll have something to look forward to, time where you can be utterly selfish and do exactly what you want. Us mums give ourselves too hard a time and more often than not end up burning ourselves out. Happy mum = Happy kids! I am finally, after years of not accepting help, taking time out for just me and am feeling so much better for it. Just because we need a little space every once in a while does not mean we love our kiddos any less. Just a little recharge of batteries. Hubby and I have recently started having a date once a month, I know its not much but after 7+ years of never going out its a lovely change :)

I hope you feel better soon! If you ever want to rant my ear is always here :) **big hugs**

Thanx girls, ill be ok. Feeling a bit better after my bath, i put some music on took a drink up lit smelly candles and laid in there for 45minutes. Graham kept kids away. It was very nice.
Ive got over my binge dont want to look at anymore crappy food.

I do try to have me time, we cant have a date out as we have no babysitters but we have said wed get back to our date night indoors. Where we dress up have candles music and a meal whilst kids have an early night. Its very difficult as they get older to pack them off to bed early.
Pipps i made the decision to have the kids wen i did cos hubby is 18 & 1/2 years older than me. (Very crazy!) He acts as childish as them though si ive got 4 kids to contend with sometimes!

Its just school hols and the 24/7 whining gets to me and when i eat crap food i feel worse.

On a good note brought home so much water from marathon i have now drank 3 litres and lm weeing like a goodun, so WI might not be too bad. :)

Thanx for being here. X

Woo hoo! Im home very inspired by the marathon what a buzz!

Naughty with food though. Whoopsy!

Going to weigh tomoro but whatever it is its fine. Then im not weighing for 2 weeks so monday 28th i will have a weigh and measure. Im going to see what missing the scales will do.
Ive downloaded the c25 app and starting it tomorrow alternating days with the shred.

Im feeling positive again despite the kfc consumed just now.

Hope you are all enjoying your sunday. X

Good to hear ur motivated again - I think anyone who weighs on a Monday is very brave! Friday is probably the best day - so why did I choose Wednesday??!! Glad u had a good day and are committing to more exercise - I think it helps us to switch things round every now and again - have a good new kind of week!!

My eldest wont sleepover anywhere! Shes such a homebird, drives me doolally, she'll cry when the others do sleepovers!
We'll be ok once they back at sch might do some lunch or cinema together. Cant wait til cyprus my parents take over the kids so we can have 'us' time. Missing them..:(

Been asleep since last post, now in a very different mood. Feeling yuck... I don't know why I eat the crap!:(
It hasnt stopped me, Im still munching away telling myself Ill feel better if I eat something! Crap, Crap, Crap.

How can my mood just flip, like that? This morning I was so inspired by all those people running, really feeling the atmosphere and glad to be part of it. Kids made me so proud with their running back and forth handing out bottles. Even got a buxton tshirt! Woo hoo!
Now I feel lifeless, that my life is boring with no excitement, when was the last time we went out as a couple? to dance, to be silly?
He's in the garden pottering, kids are playing and Im feeling sorry for myself. Ive give up loads being 'mum' maybe I werent ready.
Snap out, snap out! Love them to bits going to go and have a bath and think of all the things I should be thankful for....
Sorry I've turned out a bit miserable.

Aaaaah that's sad to read - no need to apologise though - I think a lot of us have down moments when we question things and examine our lives thro a magnifying glass - I think and hope this feeling will pass soon!!

U've achieved a lot in ur life - perhaps u need to look in that mirror again??!!

Hey Bubbly one :), sorry you've been feeling so down hun. I know how you must be feeling with the food being your comfort, its a vicious cycle :rolleyes:. It must be hard with the kids being off too for you to get some time off to yourself. But you're doing so well hun, you've drank more water than me today lol ! 3L is amazing hun. I wanted to wish you lots and lots of luck ahead of tomorrow's weigh in, I hope you do super ! ;)

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Glad you're feeling better :) this being a grown up malarkey isn't as easy as it's made out to be!

if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Feel free to tell me to poo off!

Back