The battle of the Bubble

Put your waterproofs on and walk, ive told kids refusing to drive so its wellies on shoes in bag! Haha its nice being in control and not dictated to. Oh boy they hate me...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I will. The problem is that we have to wait at the bottom of the village and there's no shelter at all, plus its a really windy spot and sometimes we have to wait upto 40 mins for the taxi to arrive.
It looks like the rain has stopped now though so should all be good :) xx

Morning bubbles
Here's to a great day one xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all
Just finished work have drank 1.5ltrs of water already and not enjoying my 30thousand trips to the toilet!!!
Anyway just about to prepare my salad then having a quick 30day shred.
Having chilli and pepper cous cous salad, Im going to frylight onions, chilli, mushrooms and pepper then add to cous cous with a tbsp of tomato puree boil til fluffed up. My salad is lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, onion, sweetcorn, tomato, cucumber and coriander, will also have some 0% total greek fat free yoghurt. Nomnomnom.
Hope your all having a good day so far. :)

Hi all
Just finished work have drank 1.5ltrs of water already and not enjoying my 30thousand trips to the toilet!!!
Anyway just about to prepare my salad then having a quick 30day shred.
Having chilli and pepper cous cous salad, Im going to frylight onions, chilli, mushrooms and pepper then add to cous cous with a tbsp of tomato puree boil til fluffed up. My salad is lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, onion, sweetcorn, tomato, cucumber and coriander, will also have some 0% total greek fat free yoghurt. Nomnomnom.
Hope your all having a good day so far. :)

Well done Bubbles on the first day of the challenge, your doing brill hun ! :D I'm a bit behind on the water, only 1L so far but will do 2L by the end of the day. :) I'm having a fish salad for dinner tonight. Will pop back later to see how your getting on .

Kay xx

Brilliant work with the challenges! How are you feeling after yesterday?

Im ok when i dont think about things. Concentrating on food helps. Still hating myself for lack of control with my children but i will be ok. They still want hugs so they love me. X

Ive tried, I just can't post pictures? Need an idiots guide...

Anyway food for today

Fruit salad - mango, (rasp,black,blue,straw) berries, pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, pineapple muller light youghurt

Watermelon

Cous cous salad with 0% yoghurt a wm roll hexb and 30g cheddar hexa and 8 hollow olives 1 syn

grilled pork medalions with grilled mangetout, baby tomatoes, spinach and courgettes

banofee cheesecake - wow try it guys its gorgeous... hexb for the alpen lights

had 3 ltr of water, 5 teas, used the milk as my other hexa

no room at the moment for choccy but only had 1 syn so far....

Anyway food for today

Fruit salad - mango, (rasp,black,blue,straw) berries, pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, pineapple muller light youghurt

Watermelon

Cous cous salad with 0% yoghurt a wm roll hexb and 30g cheddar hexa and 8 hollow olives 1 syn

grilled pork medalions with grilled mangetout, baby tomatoes, spinach and courgettes

I was just coming over to see how your getting on...amazing Bubbles, you've done fab on day 1 of the challenge :D . I'm so proud of you for turning things around. Well done on the low syn and 3L's, I matched you there :) hehe, just finished my 3. Your salad sounds lush, I'm sure it was super yummy. I know a lot of people feel when they have salad it's not a proper meal, but I find if you make it interesting enough, its actually quite lovely to have as a maincourse. You know bubbles there was a time when me and my friend would go to pizza express and I would always cave into having a pizza, but now I can happily eat my salad while someone is stuffing themselves with pizza lol :p. I'm just going to post todays eats on my diary now, catch u in a mo :).

ps. oh I forgot to ask bubbles, did u manage to fit any body magic in today hun for the challenge ?

Kay xx

Body magic- a shred and 18595 steps 7.98 miles today. :D

Body magic- a shred and 18595 steps 7.98 miles today. :D

Well done bubbles, great going ! :D Good luck for day 2 tomorrow hun. (Remember your salad as a main meal, 2L of water min, body magic, no more than 10 syns a day). We will all have a smashing loss next week hun, fingers crossed . :)

Kay xx

Anyway food for today

Watermelon

Hi - another great day from u - well done!! I'm just catching up on my fave posts - haven't had much of a chance today.

You've done well to get back on plan - and jumping straight in to the salad challenge - 3L whew is it coming out of ur ears??!!. :eek: Ur food always looks so tasty! Plus ur doing well on the body magic side too! :superwoman:

I bought quark today - ready to make the banoffee cheesecake but silly me didn't have any toffee yog so will have to do it on Friday not - busy day 2moro!

Have a good day 2moro!

Sorry it's late me getting to your diary but you've done fab today on all counts,
Here's to another great day tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im ok when i dont think about things. Concentrating on food helps. Still hating myself for lack of control with my children but i will be ok. They still want hugs so they love me. X

Oooooh u need to take another look in the mirror - as well as stopping to overthink things (I do too - so know how that feels!!) No need or no good hating u - learn to love u - who do u know who has control of their kids - even my toddler grandson has me wrapped round his little finger!!

I think all children need security and discipline & setting firm boundaries helps to give them just that - I don't know u in person - but can see that all u do for them far outweighs any disciplinary action u may take - they'll have long forgotten the grounding - whilst ur still chastising urself - let it go - just think of the kids whose parents (& some don't see both regularly) don't give a damn and put their own needs b4 the children and even leave them on their own at an early age - and those cases where they've even gone abroad!!

Come on now - get writing on how much u care for them how much time u devote to them each week - then hopefully u'll see why they love u unconditionally even after a grounding (which they've forgotten, has taught them a lesson and from ur post that day they seemed to enjoy the chance to relax and have an early night!)

Hi!

Subscribing x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome to the nut house! Good luck on the sexpress hun, im really enjoying it and finding im not having as many syns but all 4 hexs. My weight losses arent biggies but thats just me, (may even be the happy pills that does that) others have tried SE and are losing great amounts each week.
So have a go as you say aim for 100 %. Good luck. Xx

Well youngest us off school (strike) so this morning will be spent entertaining her. Then work this afternoon.
Salad today will be chicken and bacon. Just roasting a chicken breast now, and have cut up lean bacon bits (gammon) to frylight for the salad.
Hope you all have a good day. X

Morning Bubble - Hope u have a good day - the sun is shining here!

I've sts poooooooooooooo! But that's the way things go sometimes but not happy!! I had my 1500 cal day last Weds and have been on plan the rest of the time - anyway out for lunch in a mo - then tea out - will have a salad for 1 - then back on Sexpress in the morning

Back