The battle of the Bubble

Haha. Do you add any sweetener or just hot water and lemon? Sounds a bit bitter to me!

Oh bubble you had me laughing wiv the hot lemon , I can imagine you screwing your face up thinking wtf am I be told to do lol,
I drink it with cayenne pepper added that's suppose to higher your temp to burn more calories, it dioesnt make it taste any better tho ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bored of lemon now, wanting chocolate.... ive just sat down for the day. Easter hols officially started. Permission for eggs please?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ooooooh... ok then. What can I have? can't do detox anymore today, ive had enough fruit salad and veg salad to make me sicky. I need to eat something sensible and tasty before I lose it again.

I've no control again! 12 jaffa cakes just gone in! :eek:
Bloody hell whats wrong with me? Is it all the extra exercise?
Im getting involved in my web design for the playgroup, that will keep my fingers busy.
Hubby under strict instructions to bring in the new slimming world mag in the morning on way in from work.
This is crazy. Jacket potato in oven will have with beans and cheese for comfort! Hope that stops me...

You say its unlike me, this is the old me that hadn't reared its ugly head since christmas! Got to to focus! Im going to start feeling crap about myself if I keep it up. x

Back